https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 97.  (Read 6383 times)

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2022, 06:43:22 PM »
How can I play a season in FL1 and score 9 points and a few weeks later be second in FL2 after 10 games when my team has gotten weaker!!!

::)
Rathpeacon

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2022, 09:02:51 PM »
Because players are exceptional mate not going to lie remember SL1 is all of the servers merged, your up against the best

Edit: Got lucky today against my reserves
« Last Edit: July 07, 2022, 09:04:42 PM by touchnplay »

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2022, 10:35:28 PM »
I can accept that FL1 is the top 16 players on the game but the top players in FL2 are the next best.

It makes no sense that right now I am 18th in the pecking order. If I was in FL1, I would be lucky to win one single game but in FL2, I am on a 7 match winning run. The gulf between the two leagues cannot be that wide.
Rathpeacon

Offline Gull

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2022, 07:55:47 AM »
Eamonn, you're SL's version of yo-yo clubs Norwich, West Brom & Fulham  ;D

Have to agree a lot of FL2 would be fine in FL1, there's definitely some connection between form & PLs. No other explanation why you picked up so little points last season other than a poor start.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2022, 11:42:42 AM »
Thanks Gull,

That's my feeling, if you start badly, you're often doomed to stay bad  :-)
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 11/30.
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 04:21:18 PM »

FL1. Game 11/30.

Not a very good day for the top three teams. Leaders, Steaua Sudului drew 1-1 at Floriana FC. Four points behind in second place DANEMARK FC lost 1-0 at Kushberry F.C. One point further behind in third place by goal difference, SatinStorm drew 1-1 at UNIV. CRAIOVA. Only goal difference is keeping Super Imps out of th top three. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have six points. Aten warriors have seven points. Jellybellies and UNIV. CRAIOVA have 12 points each.

FL2. Game 11/30.

Leaders ITALIANO won 3-0 at Ogres. Three points behind in second place by goal difference,  Realale Madrid won 1-0 at BALDBEAN FC.  In third place, Rathpeacon shared a 1-1 draw at Team Logan John. Under the Radar FC are one point short of the top three. At the bottom,  CSI-All at Sea have six points. Team Logan John have eight points.BALDBEAN FC and FC sidraT have 10 points each.

FL3. Game 11/30.

The top two teams both win, Leaders by goal difference, Memento Mori FC   won 2 - 0 against The Real Seg. Touchnplay won 1-0 at Beeky Blinders. Five points behind iin third place by goal difference, Rekrap CF won 5 - 0 against Tekkerslovakia. Only goal difference is keeping Betty Swollocks XI and Bonsai Planters out of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have three points. The Blurred Crusade have four points.Tekkerslovakia are three points above the bottom three.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2022, 02:46:42 PM »
I can accept that FL1 is the top 16 players on the game but the top players in FL2 are the next best.

It makes no sense that right now I am 18th in the pecking order. If I was in FL1, I would be lucky to win one single game but in FL2, I am on a 7 match winning run. The gulf between the two leagues cannot be that wide.

In my opinion, I feel like the gap between teams in FL1 and FL2 is wider than you think.
A team with a team strength of around 770 (which is pretty good) could easily get relegated from FL1 but I reckon would be in the top 3 in FL2.

Most teams that get relegated from FL1 tend to get promoted back to FL1 rather quickly unless they screwed up their rebuild making them weaker in strength or are just not bothered to set up accordingly.

FL1 is incredibly tough and changes season by season. I won FL1 with a team strength of only 765 and few seasons later got relegated to FL2 with a team strength of 770+.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 12/30.
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2022, 03:49:36 PM »

FL1. Game 12/30.

Leaders Steaua Sudului won 1-0 at FC Schwalbe. Now five points behind in second place Super Imps won 3-0 at CSKA Sofia. One point further back in third place, FC Town of Luton won 1 - 0 against Mobtown FC. Park My Seagull and DANEMARK FC are just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have six points. Aten warriors have seven points. UNIV. CRAIOVA and Jellybellies have 12 points each.

FL2. Game 12/30.

Leaders by one point ITALIANO were held to a 1-1 draw at King Kennys Army. In second place, Rathpeacon won 1-0 at Ogres. One point further back in third place,    Under the Radar FC won 1 - 0 against CSI-Westgate on Sea. Realale Madrid are two points short of the top three. At the bottom,    CSI-Westgate on Sea have six points. FC sidraT have 10 points. Ogres and Team Logan John have 11 points each.

FL3. Game 12/30.

The top four teams all have wins. Leaders by goal difference, Memento Mori FC won 5 - 0 against Tunneltiger. In second place, Touchnplay won 4-0 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Five points further back in third place by goal difference, Rekrap CF won 2 - 1 against Surreal Madrid. Only doal difference is keeping Betty Swollocks XI out of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have three points. Both The Blurred Crusade and Tekkerslovakiahave seven points each.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 13/30.
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2022, 03:55:08 PM »

FL1. Game 13/30.

Wins for the top two teams, pulling away from he rest?. Leaders    Steaua Sudului won 1 - 0 agaisnt Park My Seagull. Still five points behind in second place Super Imps won 2-0 at Jellybellies. SatinStorm moves into third place by goal difference after winning 1-0 at Kushberry F.C. FC Town of Luton drops out of the top three on goal difference. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have six points. Aten warriors have 10 points. Jellybellies have 12 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are three points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 13/30.

New leaders Rathpeacon won 4 - 0 against Blue Meanies. One point behind in second place Under the Radar FC won 2-1 at ITALIANO.   ITALIANO are now one point further behind in third place. Realale Madrid are one point short of the top three. At the bottom. CSI-Westgate on Sea have six points. Team Logan John and Ogres have 11 points each. FC sidraT are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 13/30.

Top two teams both have wins. Leaders by goal difference, Memento Mori FC won 8-1 at ITFC. In second place, Touchnplay won 3-0 at    Tekkerslovakia. Seven points behind in third place by goal difference, Betty Swollocks XI drew 1 - 1 with CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. Goal difference is keeping Bonsai Planters out of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have three points. Both The Blurred Crusade and Tekkerslovakiahave seven points each.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 13/30.
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2022, 04:37:16 PM »

New leaders Rathpeacon won 4 - 0 against Blue Meanies.

I think that's called roaring to the top  ;D  Much nicer to be leading FL2 than being at the bottom of FL1 with 2 or 3 points at this stage
Rathpeacon

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2022, 04:47:17 PM »
No mention of me means I’m coming for you top lot!! I’ll smash king kenny tomorrow then I will be on the charge!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2022, 03:23:37 PM »
Well played Kenny. For about the 8th game in a row you absolutely nailed me, what’s the chances of that, thousands to 1, how strange. Every game I change the minutes I play against you, yet you always manage to get those minutes right followed by changing to exactly what to do against me, a couple of times is lucky, every time is weird!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 14/30.
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2022, 03:51:59 PM »
 FL1 Game 14/30.

Now only two points in front, leaders Steaua Sudului lost 2-1 against second place, Super Imps.Three points behind in third place, SatinStorm won 4-0 at DANEMARK FC. Park My Seagull are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Mobtown FC have nine points. Aten warriors have 10 points. Jellybellies have 12 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA are four points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 14/30.

Under the Radar FC take a one point lead at the top after winning 3-1 at Ogres. Now in second place, Rathpeacon generously shared a goaless draw with CSI-Westgate on Sea. One point further behind in third place, Realale Madrid won 1-0 at FC sidraT. ITALIANO are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, CSI-Westgate on Sea have seven points. Ogres have 11 points. FC sidraT have 13 points. Team Logan John are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 14/30.

The top two teams both won and are still separated by goal difference. Leaders, Memento Mori FC won 2-0 at Rekrap CF. Touchnplay won 1-0 at West Town Utd. Seven points behind in third place, Bonsai Planters won 3-0 at The Blurred Crusade. Pipick City are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, ITFC have one point. Tunneltiger have three points. Both The Blurred Crusade and Tekkerslovakia have seven points each.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 14/30.
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2022, 11:57:25 PM »
  Now in second place, Rathpeacon generously shared a goaless draw with CSI-Westgate on Sea.

My time at the top didnt last very long.I have dropped points to most of the teams at the bottom, I am being very generous to everyone down there   ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 97.game 15/30.
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2022, 03:38:10 PM »

FL1. Halfway Stage Table.

FL2. Halfway Stage Table.

FL3. Halfway Stage Table.

CSI-Franchise