https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL Major Cups Season 166 Predictions.  (Read 2502 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: SL Major Cups Season 166 Predictions.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2022, 07:50:02 PM »
ICC QF RESULTS:
Pilsners of Belgium   0 - 1    Park My Seagull   
UNIV. CRAIOVA   0 - 2    Kushberry F.C
Hoarse Whisperers   2 - 1    King Kennys Army   
Purple Gelato   2 - 0    Ogres

ICC SF DRAW - TBA

CS R4 RESULTS:
Lone Rangers   6 - 0    ITFC   
Antarctic Thistle   1 - 11    Wizards   
Straw Dogs   0 - 17    Teamo supremo   
Elite Allstars F.C   0 - 17    Oceanics   
SatinStorm   1 - 0    ITALIANO   
Under the Radar FC   8 - 0    Kebabas   
Memento Mori FC   2 - 0    Pipick City   
Lightwater United   2 - 1    UNIV. CRAIOVA   
Melchester Rovers FC   1 - 2    Kitsunegari FC
Orpington Park   23 - 6    Spragtar Donetsk   
Rekrap CF   2 - 1    Chambly FC
Dynamo Valley   0 - 2    Bristol Saints   
BDFA FC   11 - 1    Mackinaw Island Phreds   
Super Imps   2 - 0    St. Engleburt Eagles
South Shields   0 - 1    King Kennys Army   
Bucharest Wanderers   24 - 1 Stourport Swifts

CS R5 DRAW:
Teamo supremo   vs    Memento Mori FC   
Oceanics   vs    Lightwater United   
Wizards   vs    SatinStorm   
Under the Radar FC   vs    Lone Rangers   
Bucharest Wanderers   vs    Rekrap CF   
Orpington Park   vs    Kitsunegari FC   
BDFA FC   vs    King Kennys Army   
Bristol Saints   vs    Super Imps

PREDICTIONS:
Banger - OUT
Zeusfaber - IN
Swifty - IN
Cove - IN
Nathan197 - OUT
Walpster - OUT
Bonzai - OUT
Iwopp - OUT
Mihai - IN
Denmark_14 - OUT
Gull - OUT
RParker9 - OUT
Touchnplay - OUT
Aaron - IN

Well done to managers who are still in and unlucky to those who did not make it.
Most of you will lose anyway as I will be winning this seasons ICC (great choice Aaron ;))... That's what you others get for not picking the Bigman  :D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 07:53:02 PM by captain_kush »
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Aaron

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2022, 08:36:05 PM »
Well done to managers who are still in and unlucky to those who did not make it.
Most of you will lose anyway as I will be winning this seasons ICC (great choice Aaron ;))... That's what you others get for not picking the Bigman  :D

My picks looking good apart from this dilemma lol

CS R5 DRAW:
Bristol Saints  vs  Super Imps  ::)

Bristol Saints

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2022, 08:43:10 PM »
[

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2022, 09:55:14 AM »

My picks looking good apart from this dilemma lol

CS R5 DRAW:
Bristol Saints  vs  Super Imps  ::)

Yeh, good luck with that one mate!

I’ve drawn myself in the ICC semi, would have liked to try make it an an Kush final but wasn’t meant to be.
I will most likely let me Kushberry team easily qualify to the final as they are the stronger team.
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2022, 12:07:21 PM »
That's matchfixing Kush and I will be filing a complaint to Junior.   ;)

If I got past the Hoarses I was hoping for a Purple Gelato final - would've got FC Heaneys manager to set my tactics up for that one  ;)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2022, 02:21:37 PM »
That's matchfixing Kush and I will be filing a complaint to Junior.   ;)

If I got past the Hoarses I was hoping for a Purple Gelato final - would've got FC Heaneys manager to set my tactics up for that one  ;)

Haha I’m not taking that risk no way!
Gelato is no where near as strong as I would like to be but I should have still battered my opponent yesterday.
Never won the ICC before with my teams....just the once when I was a caretaker so need to go all out on this one! Would like to add this to my trophy cabinet, no more runner up spots!
In my opinion ICC the hardest major to win out of the 3.
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2022, 04:52:08 PM »
 ;D

Kushberry looking pretty formidable I must say. Tough game against Hoarse Whisperers though who've been there done that and got the t-shirt. I will start as underdogs!

I've never won the ICC* before either, managed to get to the final where I lost to Wizards when I came back the first time around. Anyway, good luck and all the best to Purple Gelato for the Semis.

*anything

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2022, 07:28:50 PM »
;D

Kushberry looking pretty formidable I must say. Tough game against Hoarse Whisperers though who've been there done that and got the t-shirt. I will start as underdogs!

I've never won the ICC* before either, managed to get to the final where I lost to Wizards when I came back the first time around. Anyway, good luck and all the best to Purple Gelato for the Semis.

*anything

Thanks Gull, you got a taste of what that team can produce today but you did get me in the 1st leg.
We would have also crossed paths in the EC R3 had you beaten Rathpeacon. Sorry Cove, but I'm also looking to retain my EC title this season so I'm going all out, especially with those Imps being knocked out already in both competitions. Thankfully I don't have to draw them even though I did win in the Final last season somehow. The Imps curse still continues for me though, this season drawing them in the 2nd round of the FL Cup.
I've been runner up 3 times in the ICC with my teams... It has alluded me the most, let's see what happens.

Good luck against Nij, your going to need it for sure - An absolute veteran in this competition, 9 time finalists winning it 6 times.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 07:31:00 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2022, 09:32:02 PM »
;D

*anything

Thanks Gull, you got a taste of what that team can produce today but you did get me in the 1st leg.
We would have also crossed paths in the EC R3 had you beaten Rathpeacon. Sorry Cove, but I'm also looking to retain my EC title this season so I'm going all out, especially with those Imps being knocked out already in both competitions. Thankfully I don't have to draw them even though I did win in the Final last season somehow. The Imps curse still continues for me though, this season drawing them in the 2nd round of the FL Cup.
I've been runner up 3 times in the ICC with my teams... It has alluded me the most, let's see what happens.

Good luck against Nij, your going to need it for sure - An absolute veteran in this competition, 9 time finalists winning it 6 times.

Bring it on Kush, my lads have been drinking extra Guinness this week in preparation for this game. By the time kick off comes around, they will be in peak hangover mode, you've been warned    ;D
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2022, 12:04:02 PM »
;D

*anything

Bring it on Kush, my lads have been drinking extra Guinness this week in preparation for this game. By the time kick off comes around, they will be in peak hangover mode, you've been warned    ;D

Sorry to end your EC campaign cove, perhaps your players drank to much Guinness!
Good game brother.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2022, 12:09:01 PM »
ELITE CUP R3 RESULTS:
Rathpeacon   0 - 2    Kushberry F.C   
My Lovely Horse   2 - 0    St. Engleburt Eagles   
DANEMARK FC   2 - 1    FC Schwalbe
UNIV. CRAIOVA   3 - 1    Hoarse Whisperers   
The Warriors   1 - 3    Letsbe Avinya   
Fulhams Finest   1 - 0    ITALIANO
Steaua Sudului   1 - 2    CSKA Sofia
Jellybellies   3 - 0    West Warriors

ELITE CUP QF DRAW:
Jellybellies   vs    UNIV. CRAIOVA   
Letsbe Avinya   vs    My Lovely Horse   
Kushberry F.C   vs    DANEMARK FC
CSKA Sofia   vs    Fulhams Finest

Sorry Swifty, but looks like you will be my next target  8)

PREDICTIONS:
Banger - OUT
Zeusfaber - IN
Swifty - OUT
Cove - OUT
Nathan197 - OUT
Walpster - OUT
Bonzai - OUT
Iwopp - OUT
Mihai - IN
Denmark_14 - OUT
Gull - OUT
RParker9 - OUT
Touchnplay - OUT
Aaron - OUT

2 teams left for the predictions. Well done to Zeusfaber & Mihai for both getting this far.
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2022, 05:12:16 PM »
;D

*anything

Sorry to end your EC campaign cove, perhaps your players drank to much Guinness!
Good game brother.

I think they might have    :)
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2022, 02:11:36 PM »
CS R5 RESULTS:
Teamo supremo   0 - 3    Memento Mori FC   
Oceanics   0 - 5    Lightwater United   
Wizards   1 - 5    SatinStorm   
Under the Radar FC   1 - 2    Lone Rangers   
Bucharest Wanderers   1 - 2    Rekrap CF   
Orpington Park   0 - 3    Kitsunegari FC
BDFA FC   0 - 3    King Kennys Army
Bristol Saints   0 - 1    Super Imps

CS QF DRAW:
Lightwater United   vs    Memento Mori FC   
SatinStorm   vs    Kitsunegari FC   
King Kennys Army   vs    Rekrap CF   
Lone Rangers   vs    Super Imps

PREDICTIONS:
Banger - OUT
Zeusfaber - IN
Swifty - OUT
Cove - OUT
Nathan197 - OUT
Walpster - OUT
Bonzai - OUT
Iwopp - OUT
Mihai - IN
Denmark_14 - OUT
Gull - OUT
RParker9 - OUT
Touchnplay - OUT
Aaron - OUT

Zeusfaber & Mihai predictions are still valid after their pick Super Imps won and qualified to the next stage in the Champions Shield.

Next Major Cup game will be the ICC Semi Final to be played tomorrow:

Kushberry F.C   vs    Purple Gelato   
Hoarse Whisperers   vs    Park My Seagull

Zeusfaber & Mihai will be hoping Hoarse Whisperers win tomorrow or that 10K will be staying in my pocket ;)
Forum Admin

Offline Zeusfaber

• The Truth Is Out There
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2022, 03:05:02 PM »
To he honest I'd rather I win the Champions Shield myself then get the prediction correct. Lol

Although Super Imps probably have the easiest Quarter Final.  8)
Kitsunegari FC
Memento Mori FC

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2022, 06:19:35 PM »
To he honest I'd rather I win the Champions Shield myself then get the prediction correct. Lol

Although Super Imps probably have the easiest Quarter Final.  8)

I would rather win a major too.
Favourable draw for Rich but then again he would be favourite against any team.
Ag is a dark horse, certainly no push over and can cause anyone trouble... His Fc SidraT team has been a bit of a bogey team against my Kushberry recently and I got them tonight!
Forum Admin