https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: SL doubles  (Read 20907 times)

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
Re: SL doubles
« Reply #210 on: August 24, 2022, 04:28:59 PM »
No we just won't involve him if he is not playing fair. Doubles is all about having a competition which is fun I'm not on board with any manager sabotaging it

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #211 on: August 24, 2022, 04:51:23 PM »
Baldbean don't be hasty, hold your horses  ;D

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #212 on: August 24, 2022, 05:11:24 PM »
Baldbean don't be hasty, hold your horses  ;D

😂😂😂 touch what is your name? Or do you like me calling you Touch? I’m RJ (Raymond James) everyone knows me as RJ.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #213 on: August 24, 2022, 05:13:48 PM »
SL friends, Hi My friends call me RJ  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #214 on: August 24, 2022, 05:30:21 PM »
Look at my games I'm the one that keeps getting sent off in important matches  :) touch is fine people always have called me that on here. Actual name is Joe.

Edit: in light of this statement should really change my name to rrob holding  ;D
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 05:40:17 PM by touchnplay »

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #215 on: August 24, 2022, 06:03:03 PM »

DANEMARK is known as Jamie Ohara 😂
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #216 on: August 24, 2022, 06:07:08 PM »

DANEMARK is known as Jamie Ohara 😂
is that because of my height butterbean?
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #217 on: August 24, 2022, 06:47:08 PM »
Your height and you look like him!! I sent it in to the WhatsApp group and people actually thought it was you at first look!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline kyleparker27

« Reply #218 on: August 24, 2022, 09:51:50 PM »
Love the passion Mr bean! Beat them fair and square likely have a few enemies

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #219 on: August 24, 2022, 11:27:00 PM »
Right it's been about time and going to be a tough write up seeing as I've had an absolutely abysmal second half of the season going from 3rd to last in Group A but I'm revisiting the office so I'll laugh my way through it .

So with 2 games to go here is where we at.

Gameweek 12 Table

Code: [Select]
Team Name W D L F A GD Total Points
TBC 12 9 3 45 13 32 45
Bald Italians!! 13 5 6 27 19 8 44
Semper Invictus 10 5 9 22 23 -1 35
My Lovely Fart 10 4 10 30 35 -5 34
CONMARK FC 9 4 11 26 34 -8 31
Touch and SMAsh 8 4 12 20 28 -8 28
The Real great Yarmouth 8 2 14 22 32 -10 26
King rekraps army 6 7 11 15 23 -8 25

Gameweek 12 Recap

There was a lot of controversy this afternoon as things got more heated than Conte and Tuchel in the technical areas of the Sunday league doubles league today with a certain manager threatening to refuse to participate again before fellow managers calming the situation down  ;D looking at this result for the first time I might see why (unofficial statement).

Top of the league are TBC and have led the way from the start until now it's been a brilliant season from The Borg only conceding 4 goals. still unbeaten and despite a controversial result this afternoon beating My lovely Horse 14-0 they have been the stand out team in Group A this season. Bristol Saints top up the points for TBC with a good 1-1 draw against DANEMARK and is second in Group B on 21 points and in my opinion has had a great season started in the bottom half but slowly moved his way through the division and now TBC are just 3 points away with 4 games to play to seal a spot on the podium. Like Thanos... It's inevitable.

Ever since the Bald Italians decided the Margarita just wasn't the way forward for them they have been on absolute fire and keep topping up that pizza with more and more chilli sauce. ITALIANO is still the highest points scorer in both divisions with 29 points and had a comfortable 2-0 away win against The Real Seg this afternoon. BALDBEAN by his on admission had a poor start to the season but a vital win today 1-0 against King Kennys Army establishes him in 5th in Group A and on 44 points they are so close from making a great comeback from the bottom half of the table to the top. We have a title race people!

There is a bit of a gap to 3rd position which is held by Semper Invictus who took 4 points today, Park My Seagull beat Touchnplay 2-1 (I'm  not even going to look at the match report) which is a great turn around from Gull another team that was struggling at the start of the campaign but since key players have come back from injury the form has improved significantly and they now find themselves in 3rd on 18 points in Group A. Kitsunegari picked up a good point away at Redkrap, drawing 0-0, and still remain in the hunt for a top 3 finish in Group B. The pressure is on for Semper to get this over the line there are a few teams queuing up behind them so it certainly won't be plain sailing for them in the last 4 games.

In 4th is My lovely Fart who took 3 points today starting today top of the league in Group A saw a strange result as My Lovely Horse lost 14-0 which raised a few eyebrows, however, a great result from Fart In A Bottle winning 2-0 at sMAshEd gave them their third win of the season and moved them off the bottom of Group B. One point behind 3rd that My lovely Horse loss could mean them failing to make the jump onto the podium.

CONMARK FC are in 5th what an up and down season this pair have had they blow hot and cold and picked up 1 point today with DANEMARK getting a great draw against in form Bristol Saints. Rathpeacon love Great Yarmouth and the beach down there because thats is back to back 3-0 defeats against the Town and I'm sure Cove will be glad to see the back of him. CONMARK could be a good outside bet just 4 points of third and are more than capable of taking 12 from 12 watch this space.

Bottom 3 in 6th Touch and sMAsh I'm actually a bit pissed off with this considering how poor my second half of the season has gone. Sorry Mark let you down a bit here mate. Anyway we took 0 points today both lost in the fixtures stated above but we hold our heads up high and if we take maximum points we have a long shot at third. We go again.

2 points below on 26 points Is the Real Great Yarmouth who gained 3 points today. While the Seg sits bottom of Group B Great Yarmouth Town have a great chance of finishing in the top 3 of Group A so any games against them will not be a walk in the park.

King Redkraps Army still remain bottom of the table but its not inconceivable they could jump a few places by the time the season is over the brothers have to put it all in now not to win the wooden spoon.

Two matchdays to go everyone  8)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2022, 11:33:39 PM by touchnplay »

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #220 on: August 25, 2022, 12:02:27 AM »
Gameweek 13 Preview

Doubles League Group A

My Lovely Horse    vs Touchnplay   
King Kennys Army vs   The Borg   
Rathpeacon vs BALDBEAN FC   
Park My Seagull   vs Great Yarmouth Town

Doubles League Group B

Fart in a bottle FC vs Kitsunegari FC   
Bristol Saints vs  sMAshEd   
The Real Seg vs   DANEMARK FC   
Rekrap CF   vs ITALIANO

The light is at the end of the tunnel and it just so happens the penultimate fixture list has thrown up some great match ups The Borg and ITALIANO are up against King Rekraps Army on current form you would say it's 2 wins for the league leaders but this isn't the Scottish league.

The middle of the table is going to be a lot clearer to tomorrow so many even match ups Great Yarmouth town v park my seagull 3rd v 4th in Group A could go either way the same with Bristol Saints v sMAshed. I'm hoping My Lovely Horse goes AWOL again. Cove against BALDBEAN again another interesting fixture
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 12:57:11 AM by touchnplay »

Offline touchnplay

« Reply #221 on: August 25, 2022, 12:26:54 AM »

There is a bit of a gap to 3rd position which is held by Semper Invictus who took 4 points today, Park My Seagull beat Touchnplay 2-1 (I'm  not even going to look at the match report)

Just looked another load of absolute bollocks, you got so lucky today Gull

Offline Swifty

« Reply #222 on: August 25, 2022, 03:24:58 AM »
Another great write up Touch….
I think CONMARK have blown it this year.  :(
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #223 on: August 25, 2022, 07:57:17 AM »
Injuries and inconsistency from both teams has seen our season fizzle out, hopefully we can put some points together and claim a podium finish.  8)

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #224 on: August 25, 2022, 09:50:41 AM »
Another great write up Touch….
I think CONMARK have blown it this year.  :(

You think it now with 2 games left 😂 could of told you this days ago! Amazing write up Touch/Joe.
2 huge games for top of the league tonight, Mr Kenny and Smashed are both huge teams capable of taking points off the top boys!! This is going to the last game for sure!
BALDBEAN FC