https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Game Frozen  (Read 15290 times)

Offline stupac

Re: Game Frozen
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2022, 08:40:09 PM »
Well done on updating people Kush. Great job. I'd imagine we'd have nothing if you didn't press for answers. Junior should be accessing this forum himself and updating people ::)

Agree with this. Little to no communication from the owners is not acceptable.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2022, 09:57:00 PM »
Well done on updating people Kush. Great job. I'd imagine we'd have nothing if you didn't press for answers. Junior should be accessing this forum himself and updating people ::)

Agree with this. Little to no communication from the owners is not acceptable.

Been the same for so long now. Shows complete contempt for those that kept this site popular before. A simple log in and message on a forum or homepage once a month would go a long way for users, but even that seems too much to ask.

Offline Gull

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2022, 07:13:33 AM »
Yes they should be played tonight.

Please do set up your division game regardless... This goes out to every team.

Cheers for sorting Kush - I managed to set up yesterday but many users wouldn't have. Nor would they have looked on the forum and seen your advice. Hopefully the division games are rolled back when this shambles of a site is back up and running.

Junior - you are lining your pockets from people's hard earned money. Bare minimum we expect is a product that works with bugs fixed - stop taking the piss and show some respect!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 07:19:27 AM by Gull »

Offline spiteri

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2022, 07:59:22 AM »
I could log in yesterday but not today.
Floriana FC

Offline Walpster

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2022, 08:42:44 AM »
I have not been able to log in at all, since yesterday morning when I woke up, and I still can’t, I tried again 2 minutes ago, I have reset my phone, I have cleared all website data/cache and started again, all I keep getting is the same stupid message saying my username is wrong!!

I didn’t even think I would be able to get access to the forum to see what’s going on  ;D ;D ;D

So I’m happy about that part at least  8)! I just hope it hasn’t messed up my league game as I am currently top of 6-1-1 and extremely happy about this, if I lose due to this mess up, as the games have been played by the time I get on, then I will be absolutely gutted!

Offline RParker9

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2022, 09:07:37 AM »
I haven't been able to get in since Thursday now. Hope the games are rolled back if they were played. Not fair to those that couldn't get in.

Surely this should be fixed soon.
King Kennys Army

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2022, 09:25:59 AM »
I have not been able to log in at all, since yesterday morning when I woke up, and I still can’t, I tried again 2 minutes ago, I have reset my phone, I have cleared all website data/cache and started again, all I keep getting is the same stupid message saying my username is wrong!!

I didn’t even think I would be able to get access to the forum to see what’s going on  ;D ;D ;D

So I’m happy about that part at least  8)! I just hope it hasn’t messed up my league game as I am currently top of 6-1-1 and extremely happy about this, if I lose due to this mess up, as the games have been played by the time I get on, then I will be absolutely gutted!

I had the same on my phone, but it worked on a laptop. I only usually log on using my phone to set up tactics then head off, I only tried the laptop today because it’s the weekend…
South Shields

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2022, 10:31:30 AM »
I have messaged Junior once again this morning and now awaiting a reply.

I am still able to log in fine with my both my teams and everything is working accordingly on my side.

As a test, I just tried to log in via mobile and I could not and got the message 'Please enter a username that is atleast 4 characters'.

I urge you to try log in with a machine such as a laptop or desktop and see if you can log in from there.

I am not able to confirm if a rollback will happen.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2022, 10:38:38 AM »
I can log in on my laptop but the site is slow.

Division games have been played.

Offline Gull

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2022, 10:40:18 AM »
I just hope it hasn’t messed up my league game as I am currently top of 6-1-1 and extremely happy about this, if I lose due to this mess up, as the games have been played by the time I get on, then I will be absolutely gutted!

Drew 1-1 with Mobtown for what it's worth. Division games must be rolled back - I won 6-0 against Lovely Horse who obviously was unable to set up.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2022, 10:52:32 AM »
You are now able to log in using a mobile device - I have just tested and managed to log in.

Junior has done a temporary fix to allow users to log in via mobile and should be fully fixed by tomorrow.

Please let me know if you are still unable to log in or having problems.

Thanks.
Forum Admin

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2022, 10:58:31 AM »
Just logged in via mobile. Got the security alert page before log in. Upon log in I still have access to admin chat and the ban button and appear as genadmin  on  chat.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 11:04:28 AM by captain_kush »

Offline RParker9

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2022, 11:02:41 AM »
I'm in now. And it's showing that the night game has gone back. And I will play it tonight.

But when I go on the league the points are showing that the match has been played and I lost.
King Kennys Army

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2022, 11:05:36 AM »
Just logged in via mobile. Got the security alert page before log in. Upon log in I still have access to admin chat and the ban button and appear as genadmin  on  chat.

It's because the security has been turned off.

I'm in now. And it's showing that the night game has gone back. And I will play it tonight.

But when I go on the league the points are showing that the match has been played and I lost.

I can confirm that a rollback has happened and division games will be replayed from yesterday and played once again tonight.
The rollback is currently happening now and can take upto 15minutes to finalize so just bear with it and things should go back to normal again.
Furthermore, the private league games will also run again but everyone has set up for this already....

Everyone has 16 hours to set up for the division games if you haven't set up already.

I know this may be conflicting as some teams set up and some not - There is nothing that can be done.
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2022, 11:14:39 AM »
Thanks for being the middle man Kush, you can never please everyone but atleast you’re doing your best to keep us all informed!
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"