https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Best three managers?  (Read 2729 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Re: Best three managers?
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2022, 11:49:15 AM »
Calls Super Imps overrated but says he can't beat Letsbe Avinya who is managed by the same ......

Shocking :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Walpster

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2022, 01:32:09 PM »
Calls Super Imps overrated but says he can't beat Letsbe Avinya who is managed by the same ......

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I didn’t know they was managed by the same person haha, that makes it even funnier!!

Incase you all didn’t notice though, a lot of my answers were put for my own entertainment, the Imps are consistent, but also over rated to me, that makes perfect sense. Il let that sink in for the rest of you…  ???

Offline Walpster

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2022, 01:39:23 PM »
Just for my own enjoyment to make use understand better.. il give an example… :-* :-*

Right, so Britney Spears could be consistent, and win the Brit awards year after year, as she turns up and performs and it’s clear to see she is winning awards etc more than others, but… just say, 76% of the worlds population agree with that, then the other 46%  ;) don’t agree… then, it will cause a conflict to others that she may be overrated?

Like, I love Eminem, but I can can still think his Music is overrated compared to unsigned artists who make better music?

The list goes on…  ;D ;D ;D

So yeah, basically, Super imps are the best and most consistent on winning things, but they are over rated  ;D ;D

Offline Walpster

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2022, 01:42:47 PM »
And how I’m not in everyone’s most improved is a monstrosity!!  ;D ;D

First time in FL1 and finish top 6 (should of been top 4) and I’m taking the 6-1-1 by storm (jokes, Il probably drop to 3rd by end of the season)

Offline superj

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2022, 01:55:36 PM »

I never knew this was rich too, since returning from a long break i've lost track of who has multiple teams and who manages who, can anyone out there help me and maybe give some sort of list of peoples ''franchises''?
Brazilian Piggys

Offline Gull

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2022, 01:57:13 PM »
Just for my own enjoyment to make use understand better.. il give an example… :-* :-*

Right, so Britney Spears could be consistent, and win the Brit awards year after year, as she turns up and performs and it’s clear to see she is winning awards etc more than others, but… just say, 76% of the worlds population agree with that, then the other 46%  ;) don’t agree… then, it will cause a conflict to others that she may be overrated?

Like, I love Eminem, but I can can still think his Music is overrated compared to unsigned artists who make better music?

So yeah, basically, Super imps are the best and most consistent on winning things, but they are over rated  ;D ;D

Cool story bro.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2022, 02:24:57 PM »
Wtf is this waffle Mark 🤦‍♂️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Walpster

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2022, 03:04:28 PM »
Wtf is this waffle Mark 🤦‍♂️

I have no idea mate  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Walpster

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2022, 03:04:50 PM »

Cool story bro.

Thanks mate  ;D ;D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2022, 03:06:20 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I didn’t know they was managed by the same person haha, that makes it even funnier!!

Incase you all didn’t notice though, a lot of my answers were put for my own entertainment, the Imps are consistent, but also over rated to me, that makes perfect sense. Il let that sink in for the rest of you…  ???

Perhaps you should join C1 next season if there is a space, let's see what your made of ;)

I'm sure Rich will like to serve you some humble pie haha!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Walpster

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2022, 03:30:52 PM »

Perhaps you should join C1 next season if there is a space, let's see what your made of ;)

I'm sure Rich will like to serve you some humble pie haha!

;D ;D If I manage to win 6-1-1 this season (tonight will be there decider I believe) and a space opens up in 1-1-1, il jump in there and take the title haha!

Offline bonzai

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2022, 03:32:11 PM »
- Name your top 3 managers who you feel are the best and most consistent season after season.
Rich
Borg
Nish (dominated 3-5 conferences when I returned with his teams + took almost all TCL/TEL and other cups)

- Name your most improved manager of recent seasons
White hart lane (C2)
-> altough he lost his last 2 games, he was in a good title run this season after being subtop in all other seasons. To bad it looks like he lost focus after the game freeze. he could've took C2 this season.

- Most hated manager
The whole lot of C1 that keep taking points from me and not from the Imps.

- Most overrated manager
None, I can lose to anyone in this game :)

- Name your three biggest rivals
CSKA Sofia
Super Imps
United Cats (always seem to lose points to Joanie)

- Weakest conference
C4

- Manager that adds the most to the community
Brian and Kush, by a landslide
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline stupac

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2022, 05:58:07 PM »

My head hurts  :-[
But I guess 122% of the population have spoken!  ;D
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2022, 03:32:06 AM »
- Name your top 3 managers who you feel are the best and most consistent season after season.
Rich (Super Imps), Anthony (Floriana), Kush (Kushberry and Purple Gelato) .
Also a little mention to Sem - bonzai (FC Schwalbe and Pilseners of Belgium)

- Name your most improved manager of recent seasons
memet123 (SatinStorm)

- Most hated manager
those who play psycho when there is no need to do so

- Most overrated manager
I don't know ...

- Name your three biggest rivals
Rich - Super Imps, Kush - Kushberry and Borg (it's always difficult to find a win against him)

- Weakest conference
I think it's C5 at the moment

- Manager that adds the most to the community
Kush and Brian
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 04:33:19 AM by mihai »