https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: TCL/TEL/TEC 168  (Read 8443 times)

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
Re: TCL/TEL/TEC 168 SIGN UP
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2022, 03:30:32 PM »
I haven't logged into any of my team's in about a week but I'm back online Saturday to join any groups if required and still waiting for me.. Been on a week long but flying back tonight 👍
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2022, 03:49:08 PM »
I have just sent messages now to all group creators asking them to send password to all teams in their groups except last to enter.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2022, 03:01:32 PM »
it's done. TCL 168 group B it has been created.
Only that you drew my other team, Great Yarmouth Town, in the same group. If you could do some last minute changes it will be perfect.
If not, I will play the same tactics in the matches between those two.

Offline bonzai

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2022, 10:46:10 AM »
it's done. TCL 168 group B it has been created.
Only that you drew my other team, Great Yarmouth Town, in the same group. If you could do some last minute changes it will be perfect.
If not, I will play the same tactics in the matches between those two.

If you want, I can switch with my FC Schwalbe.
If that is OK for everyone.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2022, 12:26:22 PM »
Please don't switch because each group has a team from each conference and if you switch it will mess things up.

Sometimes this can happen having 2 teams in the same group. I normally try to seperate the teams when doing the draw but Ryan did not know this as I did not tell him the specifics.

Please just play equal tactics when playing yourself - Sorry for the inconvenience.

Waiting on a couple of teams to join up then can send password to those last to enter.
Forum Admin

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2022, 03:15:47 PM »
it's fine with me Kush.

Only that, by mistake I already send the password to the last team to enter, but instead I didn't enter my Great Yarmouth ... so it will be the last team to enter

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2022, 03:39:56 PM »
it's fine with me Kush.

Only that, by mistake I already send the password to the last team to enter, but instead I didn't enter my Great Yarmouth ... so it will be the last team to enter

That's fine thanks Mihai, I'll let you know when to join up, waiting on a couple more teams.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2022, 01:16:38 AM »
We may need to replace Kitsunegari who are in TCL Group A, they seem awol....
Forum Admin

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2022, 03:17:49 PM »
You want me to join and only play attacking every game?
BALDBEAN FC

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2022, 01:03:26 PM »
You want me to join and only play attacking every game?

I'd prefer if there were no easy games for opponents to win but might have to if there isn't anyone else.

I'll get back to you by tomorrow if that is the chase.

Thanks mate.

Just had a quick think, I'll try get a fresh team if not you join and play normally with tactics but you just wont be able to qualify from the TCL group, if you did, it will handed over to the next team under you. This way makes it competitive and no easy games in this tournament.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 01:07:41 PM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2022, 03:11:29 PM »
I get you, no problem. Let me know.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2022, 04:49:09 AM »
Please don't switch because each group has a team from each conference and if you switch it will mess things up.

Sometimes this can happen having 2 teams in the same group. I normally try to seperate the teams when doing the draw but Ryan did not know this as I did not tell him the specifics.

Please just play equal tactics when playing yourself - Sorry for the inconvenience.

Waiting on a couple of teams to join up then can send password to those last to enter.

I need to clear this up. Does this apply to everyone or are the "Top Teams" excempt. The reason why I ask is because I always play equal tactics, much to my cost occasionally, yet I have noticed several of the "Top Teams" do not do this. In fact it was only a couple of seasons ago that one of the "Top Teams" had two teams in the same semi final of a cup and publically stated thet he was going to make sure that his strongest team won. This he did and won the cup..     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2022, 12:42:12 PM »

I need to clear this up. Does this apply to everyone or are the "Top Teams" excempt. The reason why I ask is because I always play equal tactics, much to my cost occasionally, yet I have noticed several of the "Top Teams" do not do this. In fact it was only a couple of seasons ago that one of the "Top Teams" had two teams in the same semi final of a cup and publically stated thet he was going to make sure that his strongest team won. This he did and won the cup..     :) 8) :)

This applies for everyone does not matter the strength of your team, if your a top team or not.

I have always asked for managers that have 2 teams in a group to do this but I do not double check the match reports to see this as I would assume the manager would do it. Whenever I have faced myself in TCL, i have always put equal tactics.

I have looked at TCL results a couple of seasons back which would make it TCL166 and no manager faced himself in the semi finals, if you could be more specific about this, I will look again.
If you are talking about a semi final in a different competition (not TCL/TEL/TEC) then that is really not my problem as I have only asked of this in the competitions I am running. I faced myself in a server cup semi final a couple of seasons back and also in ICC semi not to long ago and yes I did choose which team I would be using in the final but since there are no rules in those competitions stating that, I see no problem at all.
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2022, 12:44:51 PM »
I get you, no problem. Let me know.

I will send you the password to fill that group tonight.

Will also at the same time send passwords to last to enter teams.

Competition is running very late now so will get this started ASAP - apologies for the delays.
The KOs will be played every single day to avoid this competition running into the new season.
Forum Admin

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2022, 04:48:17 PM »
Sorry just to clear up, and I running the same tactic each game or play the games trying to win?
BALDBEAN FC