https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Forum maintenance  (Read 2597 times)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
Re: Forum maintenance
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2022, 06:09:29 PM »
Some good ideas. So I have set a separate area for all the Official rankings and Roll of honours. Abit of a history area. I'll move the rest over later. A hall of fame would be great. How would we induct managers. Maybe through a voting system?? Like 1 team a season or something

I'll also create an area for the friendly league. Try and make that the stand out competition.

At the weekend I will do some messaging about the forum as suggested above. See if we can get anyone on board.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2022, 09:39:14 PM »
Think it’s a fantastic idea for manager of the season. Where everyone can vote for who they think has had the best season, or most improved etc whatever everyone choices are for voting that person.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline deca

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2022, 07:36:47 AM »
Thanks Borg,

Excellent to have a separate area for the official rankings,

Keep up the great work

Regards

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Gull

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2022, 01:39:05 PM »
Manager of the season would be a good idea, but how many people would actually vote? Half the time we struggle to get active managers to enter the PL competitions. The winner would just be picked from Deca's stats (rightly so?). Most managers wouldnt be arsed in looking at who's the most improved.

I had a great season last season - won 2x 32 team cups. Would anybody realise I achieved that unless I said? That's just an example by the way....

Has there been any posts In the Conference threads since they've been moved? Forum interest is dwindling, not a lot really seems to be happening on here these days.

The last time the game froze I put a message on the main chat asking if the game had frozen for anyone else. Didn't even get a reply. Seems that most managers don't have the time for much interaction, just a quick tactics set up and off you go.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 01:54:05 PM by Gull »

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2022, 06:48:42 PM »
Can only try, Gull.

I will do a big update on here tomorrow and hopefully get round to do some forum messaging.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.