https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 99.  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 99. Game 24/30.
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2022, 01:27:00 AM »

FL1. Game 24/30.

Super Imps go three points in front at the top with a 3 - 0 win against King Kennys Army. Now in second place, Floriana FC lost 1-0 at UNIV. CRAIOVA. Seven points further behind in third place by goal difference, Bristol Saints lost 2-0 afainst CSKA Sofia. Only the goal difference is keeping    Kushberry F.C out of the top three. At the bottom, UNIV. CRAIOVA have 19 points.    FC Town of Luton have 20 points. CSKA Sofia have 22 points. Fools United are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 27/30.

The Real Seg won 2-0 at DANEMARK FC and go three points in front at the top. In second place, BALDBEAN FC lost 1-0 against West Town Utd. Eight points further behind in third place by goal difference, sMAshEd won 4-0 at Shuda Cuda Wuda. Only the goal difference is keeping    Mobtown FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Kitsunegari FC have five points. Shuda Cuda Wuda have seven points. Betty Swollocks XI have 18 points. Ogres are five points above the bottom three.
   :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Cove

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 99.
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2022, 09:43:12 AM »
Just 3 points between 3rd and 9th in FL2. Good luck to all in the chase for 3rd  :)
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 99. Game 25/30.
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2022, 03:41:05 PM »

FL1. Game 25/30.

Super Imps drew 0 - 0 with ITALIANO and now head the table by One point. In second place, Floriana FC won 2 - 0 against Fools United.    Kushberry F.C move into the top three with a 3-0 win at King Kennys Army. Both Bristol Saints and Park My Seagull are three points short of the top three. At the bottom,   FC Town of Luton have 20 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA have 22 points, Fools United have 23 points. CSKA Sofia are two points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 24/30.

Top two teams both have wins. Leaders, The Real Seg won 2-0 at Ogres. Three points behind in second place, BALDBEAN FC won 5-1 at    Shuda Cuda Wuda. Eight points further back in third place, Mobtown FC won 1 - 0   against Realale Madrid. DANEMARK FC are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Kitsunegari FC have five points. Shuda Cuda Wuda have seven points. Betty Swollocks XI have 18 points. Ogres are five points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 99. Game 26/30.
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2022, 03:46:14 PM »

FL1. Game 26/30.

Just four games left to play and in the "Match of the Day" Floriana FC won 1-0 at Super Imps and go two points clear at he top while Super Imps drop down to second place.  Seven points further back in third place, Kushberry F.C were held to a goalless draw by Park My Seagull. Both Bristol Saints and Park My Seagull are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, UNIV. CRAIOVA have 22 points. FC Town of Luton have 23 points. Fools United have 26 points. King Kennys Army are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 26/30.

It's congratulations to The Real Seg whose 1-0 win at Saiyan Warriors earns them promotion to the promised land. In second place,   BALDBEAN FC only need three more points to gain promotion after winning 4 - 0 against Realale Madrid. Eight points further back in third place, Mobtown FC won 3 - 0 against Aten warriors. Both sMAshEd and Rathpeacon are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Kitsunegari FC have five points and are relegated. Shuda Cuda Wuda have ten points and are also relegated. Betty Swollocks XI have 21points. Ogres are two points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2022, 05:03:38 PM »
Cheers Brian - glad to get to FL1 but under no illusions on how hard it will be to stay there.

Big game in the title race tomorrow between me and Denmark!
The Seg

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: November 01, 2022, 11:48:58 PM »
The race for 3rd place in FL2 is going right down to the wire, 5 teams in the hunt for that last spot.

Good luck all
Rathpeacon

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2022, 12:39:55 AM »
Finally caught you up on goal difference Chaz, just need a little slip from you now 😉 Congrats on promotion, you’ve smashed it!!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 99. Game 27/30.
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2022, 03:35:29 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Just three games to go and Floriana FC won 1-0 at FC Town of Luton and go four points clear at the top. In second place, Super Imps were held to a goalless draw by CSKA Sofia. Five points further behind in third place, Kushberry F.C won 2 - 0 against FC Schwalbe. Park My Seagull are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, UNIV. CRAIOVA have 22 points. FC Town of Luton have 23 points. Fools United have 26 points. CSKA Sofia are three points above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 27/30.

Todays "Match of the Day" between BALDBEAN FC and The Real Seg finished as a goalless draw so their positions and goal difference stay the same. Rathpeacon making a late entry into the top three by goal difference, Won 1-0 at Saiyan Warriors. Goal difference is keeping Mobtown FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Kitsunegari FC have five points. Shuda Cuda Wuda have 13 pointsand. Betty Swollocks XI have 21points. Ogres are five points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2022, 11:08:57 PM »
Fair result today Denmark, good luck for the rest of the season mate.
The Seg

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2022, 11:23:05 PM »

FL2. Game 27/30.

Rathpeacon making a late entry into the top three by goal difference,

I play sMashEd tomorrow. If I dont get smashed then I have a chance of promotion, tomorrow is the key game for me.
Rathpeacon

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 99. Game 28/30.
« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2022, 03:41:57 PM »

FL1. Game 28/30.

Now only two games left to play and Floriana FC keep their four points lead with a 1 - 0 win against third placed by goal difference, Kushberry F.C. In second place, Super Imps won 2 - 0 against Steaua Sudului. Goal difference is keeping Park My Seagull out of the top three. At the bottom,   FC Town of Luton have 24 points. UNIV. CRAIOVA have 25 points. Both Fools United and CSKA Sofia have 29 points each.

FL2. Game 28/30.

BALDBEAN FC won 2-1 at   CSI-Westgate on Sea and take over top spot by goal difference. Probably late congratulations to BALDBEAN FC on gaining promotion. Now in second place, The Real Seg lost 3-1 at Aten warriors. Now in third place, Mobtown FC won 2 - 0 against West Town Utd. sMAshEd are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Kitsunegari FC have five points. Shuda Cuda Wuda have 13 points. Betty Swollocks XI have 24points. Ogres are two points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2022, 04:04:05 PM »
Chaaaaaaaaz 😉 you have smashed last game and I have mobtown, both huge games, both losable. Good luck next 2 games!
BALDBEAN FC

Offline cha4zz

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2022, 04:56:42 PM »
Got battered by the match engine today - 2 red cards after 40 mins for punching the ref ::) not the best time to get that one ;D
The Seg

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2022, 08:42:42 PM »
Oh shit didn’t realise that 😂 lower that aggression mate 😂
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2022, 10:03:49 PM »

FL2. Game 27/30.

Rathpeacon making a late entry into the top three by goal difference,

I play sMashEd tomorrow. If I dont get smashed then I have a chance of promotion, tomorrow is the key game for me.

I did get smashed!!!!      ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rathpeacon