https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Ag.  (Read 2704 times)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
Ag.
« on: October 26, 2022, 11:34:42 AM »
Hi all,

It is with heavy heart that I have to inform the whole SL community that our dear friend Jonathon (Ag) passed away last month.

Some of you were probably aware that Jonathon did not log in to any of his teams after the freeze and now Junior confirmed his passing to me yesterday with a message.

Please can we take some time to do a prayer to Jonathon and his family. May he rest in peace and his memory will never be forgotten.

Jonathon played SL for countless years managing several teams and always gave his best. He was loved by everyone and to hear of his passing was incredibly sad news.

We should honour Jonathon by renaming a Cup after his name (A suggestion also by Junior).

I apologise that I have to bring up such sad news but this had to be shared with the community.

Thanks.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline superj

Re: Ag.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 12:48:49 PM »
 :(

Such a great loss to the game, a great guy, enjoyed doing battle with him over the last 20 years!

Rest in peace mate

I agree there should be a permanent cup named after him
Brazilian Piggys

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »
:(

Such a great loss to the game, a great guy, enjoyed doing battle with him over the last 20 years!

Rest in peace mate

I agree there should be a permanent cup named after him

Indeed Superj, it is a very big loss losing a legend of the game who has been playing for well over 20 years.

I have asked Junior to let me know if his family are ok and if they need anything.
Always here to help if I can in anyway, shape or form and I'm sure I talk for most on here aswell.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 02:05:44 PM »
Rest In Peace Jonathon.
So sorry to hear this. Used to have conversations with Ag years ago on various servers before the game was merged into one server. He was a lovely guy and always found time to answer.
I think a Cup in his honour would be a wonderful gesture for such a long serving member of SL. And i think he would have appreciated that idea and done the same for anyone else.
Thank you for putting this on the forum Kush.

Offline Gull

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 03:31:52 PM »
Really sorry to hear this, awful news. I didn't really know him like others but always seemed a jovial guy and his contributions to SL will be missed. A cup dedicated to him will be a fitting tribute.

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2022, 03:35:04 PM »
Sorry to hear this as well

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2022, 04:03:10 PM »
Sorry to hear this ❤️
BALDBEAN FC

Offline deca

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2022, 04:16:20 PM »
Such sad news, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family,

God bless you Ag, will never be forgotten, a legend of the game,

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline Marv999

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2022, 04:36:33 PM »
Terrible news. My thoughts are with him and his family. A cup.in his honour would be a great touch
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline spiteri

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2022, 04:54:12 PM »
Sad news indeed. He was part of the SL furniture, and I was always happy to have a conversation asking his plans for the many teams he ran. Prayers for him and his family.

R.I.P Ag.
Floriana FC

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2022, 05:03:49 PM »
R.I.P Ag. Solid servant to the game.

With regards to a competition being renamed after him in honour I think is good idea. Or could create a new competition altogether abit like TCL with no qualification requirements whoever wants to join etc.

We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline iwopp

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2022, 05:28:16 PM »
Ag was a lovely guy

So sorry to hear this

Thoughts with him and his family
jellybellies

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2022, 10:52:09 PM »
RIP Ag

He was an amazing player and brought so much fun to everything he did here. Very sad news, condolences to his family.
Rathpeacon

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2022, 12:08:06 AM »
it's sad to hear this

Rest in peace Ag ! :(
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 12:23:52 AM by mihai »

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2022, 01:55:57 AM »

RIP Ag.

I have been playing this game since 2001, not serious but as one of those internet games to pass the time away. I did no training, no friendly games, never paid more than 500 credits for a player and was not interested in the forum. Somehow I managed to get promoted through the leagues and finished up in 711. Then I became a yo-yo team between 712 and 711. One day I received a PM from someone called Ag who was asking. "would you like some help" to which I repied "yes please". From that day on Ag was sending me advice, where to find information on the forum, how to set up tactics and much much more. Eventully I started to win games and actually stay up in 711. Soon Ag asked me if I wanted another team that he had started in a lower conference and I accepted this and CSI-Margate was born. Ag passed another four teams on and so the CSI franchise was growing towards how it is today. Ag persuaded me to take on the running of the Friendly League when it came available and the rest is history. To say that I will miss Ag is the understatement of the century. It is because of Ags help and friendship that CSI exists today.

Thank you Ag. I will  never forget you.
     :) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂