https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Telegram Group for SundayLeague  (Read 2923 times)

Offline Swifty

Re: Telegram Group for SundayLeague
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2022, 02:18:40 PM »
Thought we were partners Gull
Rebel Rovers

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2022, 04:31:41 PM »
Morning Banger - I don't think the chat was intended to replace the forum, but it has generated interest and created activity that the forum has lacked for a while now. This could be down to the convenience of having your phone at hand and the relative ease compared to logging into the forum.

If you can join it would be great to see you there. 95% of the chat is pure waffle from the likes of me, BALDBEAN, ITALIANO & DANEMARK, but there are valuable insights / discussions from others!

Your selling point was Mark, Dane and I, you’ve now just killed the new chat 😂

I understand what you’re saying Banger about the forum. It was dying before this new chat came along. And as a lot of managers have pointed out in the new chat, the game was also dying out for them, not just the forum, and the new chat has given everyone a little lift, with the double, the telegram league, banter on the World Cup and just life in general. Mark, Dane and Gull don’t have many friends, so it’s helped them alot.

I’m all for trying to find a way to get new people to play the game and make it grow again, and would be willing to help do so if ideas are brought forward.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Banger

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2022, 01:35:59 PM »
Has anyone been able to get this direct to laptop without downloading the app to phone first?

I would have joined but can't get it direct to laptop

Offline Banger

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2022, 01:38:50 PM »
Morning Banger - I don't think the chat was intended to replace the forum, but it has generated interest and created activity that the forum has lacked for a while now. This could be down to the convenience of having your phone at hand and the relative ease compared to logging into the forum.

If you can join it would be great to see you there. 95% of the chat is pure waffle from the likes of me, BALDBEAN, ITALIANO & DANEMARK, but there are valuable insights / discussions from others!

Your selling point was Mark, Dane and I, you’ve now just killed the new chat 😂

But yes - Your selling point has just devalued it quite a bit  ;D

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2022, 02:41:14 PM »
So what was the idea of this new chat group? Seems to have killed the forum stone dead.
I know it wasn't exactly thriving here but this has put the last nails in its coffin by the looks of it  :-\

I did not intend to make the forum dead in anyway by creating this telegram group. I did it specifically just to keep in contact with each other for any future references.

Even though the forum is pretty quite anyway, it has gone even more quiet since this group was created, you are correct there mate.
I do apologise this has happened, but as Gull said it is just easier to use phone and it is really great banter/topics/strategy tips... keeping the community closer and making the game kind of interesting again.
We now have over 25 members.

Do try join up if you can mate. You might have to download the app on the phone and register an account with your phone number but once that is done, you will be able to use the desktop app to chat as I do this myself at times.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline touchnplay

• Joe - Touchnplay Manager
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2022, 03:52:43 PM »
Has anyone been able to get this direct to laptop without downloading the app to phone first?

I would have joined but can't get it direct to laptop

You can mate just download Telegram from Google Play via your laptop that what I've done