https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 100.  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 100.
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2022, 04:32:55 PM »
Cracks are beginning to show ;D

Offline spiteri

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2022, 08:09:42 PM »
18 points left up for grabs! surely you cant throw it away now?!
Floriana FC

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2022, 02:10:35 PM »
I’m in seriously bad form in FL1, I need a result from somewhere!! I’m hanging on 😅
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 100. Game 25/30.
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2022, 03:57:04 PM »

FL1. Game 25/30.

Top three teams all take part in goaless draws. Leaders, Park My Seagull drew 0-0 at The Seg. Ten points behind in second place, CSKA Sofia   drew 0 - 0 with King Kennys Army. One point further behind in third place, Floriana FC drew 0-0 at Jellybellies. FC Schwalbe are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have eight points and are relegated. Hoarse Whisperers have 20 points.The Seg have 25 points. Jellybellies are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 25/30.

Leaders, UNIV. CRAIOVA won 1 - 0 against second place, FC Town of Luton and now only need two more points to be sure of promotion back to the promised land. In third place, Rathpeacon won 2-0 at Realale Madrid. Only goal difference is keeping sMAshEd out of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have six points. Ogres have 22 points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 25 points. Both Aten warriors and Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 25/30.

Top four teams all have wins. Leaders, Arcadia Bay won 7-0 at Rapid Lisboa and only need three more points for promotion. Two points behind in second place, Kitsunegari FC   won 6 - 2 against Tunneltiger. Seven points further behind in third place, Brazilian Piggys won 4 - 0    against The Blurred Crusade. HandyMan United remain two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Hammer Legends have four points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Rumour Mill have 11 points. The Blurred Crusade are 12 points above the bottom three.
     :) 8) :)

CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 100. Game 26/30.
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2022, 04:24:46 PM »

FL1. Game 26/30.

Only four more games to go and leaders, Park My Seagull won 1 - 0 against BALDBEAN FC and only need two more points to become Champions of the promised land. Eleven points behind in second place, Floriana FC won 1 - 0 against Steaua Sudului. One point further behind in third place, FC Schwalbe won 1-0 at Kushberry F.C. CSKA Sofia are now one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have eight points and are relegated. Hoarse Whisperers have 23 points.The Seg have 25 points. Jellybellies are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 26/30.

Leaders, UNIV. CRAIOVA won 1 - 0 against DANEMARK FC. Now eight points behind in second place, FC Town of Luton lost 1-0 at Aten warriors. One point behind in third place by goal difference, Rathpeacon won 3-0 at Fools United. Only the goal difference is keeping sMAshEd out of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have six points. Ogres have 25 points. CSI-Westgate on Sea have 26 points.  Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 26/30.

Leaders, Arcadia Bay won 11 - 1 against Hammer Legends and need two more points to gain promotion. Now four points behind in second place, Kitsunegari FC drew 1 - 1 against third placed, Brazilian Piggys. Only goal difference is keeping HandyMan United out of the top three. At the bottom, Hammer Legends have four points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Rumour Mill have 11 points. Bella Athletic are 14 points above the bottom three.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2022, 04:53:12 PM »
An inspired GK performance from MOM Mark Halstead made sure I got the important 3pts today, depsite playing the last 13mins with 10 men. Fairly even game but it was the man between the sticks that was the difference.

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2022, 04:56:41 PM »
This is boring now. Don’t leave the chat then carry this on. Well done on the 3 points and the FL1 title soon to follow.
BALDBEAN FC

Offline Swifty

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2022, 07:05:36 PM »
I finally got a mention in Brian’s report  ;D
Rebel Rovers

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 100. Game 27/30.
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2022, 04:22:53 PM »

FL1. Game 27/30.

Congratulations go to Park My Seagull whose 2 - 1 win against King Kennys Army means they become Champions of FL1. Season 100. Thirteen points behind in second place by goal difference, CSKA Sofia won 2 - 0 against Jellybellies. Third placed Floriana FC dreww 1 - 1   with FC Schwalbe who are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have eight points and are relegated. Hoarse Whisperers have 23 points.The Seg have 25 points. Jellybellies are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 27/30.

The top four teams all have wins, no change in those positions. Leaders, UNIV. CRAIOVA won 2 - 0 against Saiyan Warriors and now need just one more point to gain promotion. Eight points behind in second place, FC Town of Luton won 2-0 at The Borg. One point further behind in third place by goal difference, Rathpeacon won 2-0 at Aten warriors. Only the goak difference is keeeping sMAshEd out of the top three. At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have six points. Ogres have 25 points. Saiyan Warriors have 27 points. Both Aten warries and CSI-Westgate on Sea are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 27/30.

Congratulations go to Arcadia Bay who gained promotion after winning 7 - 0 against The Rumour Mill. Still four points behind in second place, Kitsunegari FC won 1 - 0 against Team Logan John and now only need one more point for promotion. HandyMan United move into the top three with a 10 - 0 win against Tunneltiger. Brazilian Piggys are now two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Hammer Legends have five points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Rumour Mill have 11 points. Bella Athletic are 14 points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise

Offline Gull

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2022, 09:52:00 PM »
Glad to be crowned champion of the 100th edition of FL. Only had 7 injuries this season to my starting XI and none were long term - been fortunate in that area. Started to rotate players occasionally in division games to keep my players fit as I thought I'd hit a flurry of injuries at some point!

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2022, 08:06:20 AM »
Well done Gull on an amazing season.
Rathpeacon

Offline Denmark_14

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2022, 10:38:40 AM »
Congratulations Gull 👏👏👏
BALDBEAN FC

Offline bonzai

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2022, 01:07:48 PM »
Congratulations Gull. Dominating performance!!

4 teams playing for the remaning 2 podium spots, hopefully I can finally finish top 3 for the first time, would be an amazing achievement.

Looks like 3 top teams from FL2 will join FL1 next season, althought there is still a nice battle there aswell.

Good luck to all in the 3 remaining games. This is another amazing season in the Friendly League.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Gull

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2022, 02:00:06 PM »
Cheers all - be relegation favourites next year mind  :D

I'll try and do you a favour today Sem, last played the Imps when he had half a team out. May be a different outcome today!

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 100. Game 28/30.
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2022, 04:22:10 PM »

FL1. Game 28/30.

Champions Elect, Park My Seagull lost 1-0 at Super Imps. In second place by goal difference, CSKA Sofia won 2 - 0 against BALDBEAN FC. In third place, Floriana FC won 2-0 at Bristol Saints. Super Imps are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Steaua Sudului have nine points. Hoarse Whisperers have 23 points. Jellybellies have 27 points. The Seg are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 28/30.

Congratulations go to UNIV. CRAIOVA whose 7 - 0 win against West Town Utd not only gives them promotion but promotion as Champions of FL2. Season 100. In secoond place by goal difference, Rathpeacon drew 1-1 at DANEMARK FC. In third place, sMAshEd drew 0-0 at Rekrap CF. Only the goal difference is keeping FC Town of Luton out of the top three.  At the bottom, Beeky Blinders have six points. Ogres have 25 points. Aten warries have 29 points. Saiyan Warriors are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 28/30.

Congratulations again to Arcadia Bay who won 4-0 today at Bella Athletic and are now going up as Champions of FL3. Season 100. Congratulations also go to Kitsunegari FC who lost 3-0 against Tekkerslovakia but gain promotion. In third place, Brazilian Piggys won 8 - 0 against HandyMan United who are on point short of the top three.  At the bottom, Hammer Legends have five points. Tunneltiger have six points. The Rumour Mill have 11 points. Bella Athletic are 14 points above the bottom three.
CSI-Franchise