https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Potential improvement/change to SL1  (Read 4357 times)

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
Re: Potential improvement/change to SL1
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2023, 07:18:39 PM »
I wouldn't expect Junior to do anything with regards to going into the coding of the game.

Not spoke to him since I tried all this back in early December but my chats with him appeared like anything to do with the coding of the game couldn't be altered.

Sadly for SL1 its a case of 'get on with what you've got' now. SL2 well....... has that ship sailed?
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2023, 08:52:44 PM »
I wouldn't expect Junior to do anything with regards to going into the coding of the game.

Not spoke to him since I tried all this back in early December but my chats with him appeared like anything to do with the coding of the game couldn't be altered.

Sadly for SL1 its a case of 'get on with what you've got' now. SL2 well....... has that ship sailed?

Spot on as always mate. In my opinion, Junior actually has no idea how to fix anything. His refusal to be honest with paying users however pisses me off more than i can explain after all these years. SL2 is finished now. Ive given up as admin, due to being ignored for around 5 years now. I actually don't care if both sites shut down now. And that's coming from a user who was here on day one of this site first going online.

Offline Swifty

« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2023, 08:01:27 PM »
Cut down the conferences to create more competition and make the game harder.
This will also cut down the amount of computer teams meaning the top leagues will not have any computer teams in. I believe this would make the game more enjoyable knowing that every game is a challenge and you would always be up against the top managers on the game.
Currently with 8 conferences and the amount of leagues in each divisions is too much and wasted space.
Rebel Rovers

Offline Gull

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2023, 07:48:34 AM »
This will also cut down the amount of computer teams meaning the top leagues will not have any computer teams in. I believe this would make the game more enjoyable knowing that every game is a challenge and you would always be up against the top managers on the game.

This would be unlikely, but always thought it would be good if all teams merged to 1-1-1, 1-1-2, 1-1-3 and 1-1-4 it would create a Friendly League type structure. Playoffs would be interesting as would feature 4 competive teams too. Obviously would have implications for the ICC, CS & Elite Cup.

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2023, 11:10:29 PM »
Not a bad idea but do you lose your history if you change conference????
Rathpeacon

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2023, 11:22:39 AM »
Currently with 8 conferences and the amount of leagues in each divisions is too much and wasted space.

This will not and can't happen as the game would break if you removed conferences as there would be implications on other parts of the game such as CS, EC and ICC. We all know Junior knows nothing about the outdated code.

Not a bad idea but do you lose your history if you change conference????

No you won't lose your history but there is a small chance you can lose your team and it becomes a cpu. Has happened a few times but obviously this can be reversed by Junior... Just depends when he's bothered to do it.

Don't know why people are still asking for changes in this game when clearly this won't happen and your literally just wasting your own time.... Borg created this thread last year contacting Junior and asking for basic fixes but nothing as usual. Didn't he promise to do something over the xmas period last year? Won't even fix the basics such as the help guide or feedback, what makes you think he will do anything else?
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2023, 01:13:26 PM »
Hello Kush,

Fair feedback but i think this request is slightly different because we as players can simply move to 1-1-1/2/3 etc

We dont need Junior to do this. Of course it would have implications for players who have multiple teams or teams in all 8 conferences.
Rathpeacon

Offline Walpster

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2023, 09:56:51 AM »

This would be unlikely, but always thought it would be good if all teams merged to 1-1-1, 1-1-2, 1-1-3 and 1-1-4 it would create a Friendly League type structure. Playoffs would be interesting as would feature 4 competive teams too. Obviously would have implications for the ICC, CS & Elite Cup.

I think this is a great idea, i would like to see this happen, all the top active teams merging together

Offline Brads

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2023, 03:18:44 PM »
The problem I think we all have is that all these ideas were put forward 10 years ago to be implemented into SL2

The only problem is we didn’t need a new game we just needed an update to the original game!

And when they released what effectively is a totally different game rather than an update it was the beginning of the end!

The only chance we have is finding out who owns the rights to the game and either we buy it as a consortium or someone buys it outright!

It’s pretty clear from all chats posted on here Junior either doesn’t own the rights to the game (fully or at all) or doesn’t have enough of a clue about the programming side to be confident in changing it without monumentally fucking it up
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"