https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 101.  (Read 6336 times)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Friendly League Season 101.
« on: January 17, 2023, 03:03:51 PM »

THE NEWS THAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR.

Passwords have been sent to all "Last to Enter Teams".

Friendly League Season 101. should start in a couple of days.

Can you become the Champion in FL1. Voted by the Managers as the most prestigious competition to win?

A BIG welcome to all the new and returning teams this season.

Good luck to all Teams and I hope you enjoy Friendly League 101.

Plase note that the FL CUP will be starting early again this season so that it can be played every seven days. So look out
  for the password and don't forget, it is free. I will try to send the passwords out at a different time to last season so that
  Teams who missed out in FLCUP 100. have a chance of gaining a place in this seasons FLCUP.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 03:23:08 PM »

Friendly League Season 101. FL1. Game One Fixtures.

Friendly League Season 101. FL2. Game One Fixtures.

Friendly League Season 101. FL3. Game One Fixtures.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 1/30.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 03:39:16 PM »

Friendly League Season 101. FL1. Game One Results.

Friendly League Season 101. FL2. Game One Results.

Friendly League Season 101. FL3. Game One Results.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING

iT HAS COME TO MY NOTICE THAT SOMEONE HAS ENTERED TWO TEAMS IN THIS COMPETITION.
      EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER MORE THAN ONE TEAM .

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brendan Rodgers

• Joe Allen, he is a beautiful human being
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2023, 05:40:23 PM »
Name and shame them Brian!
Call the police
New Energy
C4 x1 | TCL x1 | TEL x1

My Lovely Horse
C6 x1

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2023, 08:33:41 PM »
9-0!!!! what a start to my season   ::)
Rathpeacon

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2023, 11:20:40 PM »
Name and shame them Brian!
Call the police

Is this in FL3?

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 2/30.
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2023, 03:45:29 PM »

FL1. Game two Top Four.

FL1. Game Two Bottom Four.

FL2. Game two Top Four.

FL2. Game Two Bottom Four.

FL3. Game two Top Four.

FL3. Game Two Bottom Four.

CSI-Franchise

Offline stupac

« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2023, 06:51:26 PM »
There are currently 2 teams with unknown managers who definitely have another team. And they may well be entering both teams in the same PLs.
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2023, 06:28:14 AM »
There are currently 2 teams with unknown managers who definitely have another team. And they may well be entering both teams in the same PLs.

The problem is, how do we find these second teams. I am still waiting for an apology or a "Didn't Know" from the player I know about. If players cannot be honest then it's not worth running these cpmpetitions. I may have to not run the FL until these teams are weeded out.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 3/30.
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2023, 03:52:07 PM »

FL1. Game 3/30.

There are two teams with 100% records after three games. Kushberry F.C who won 3 - 1 against Park My Seagull, and Floriana FC who won 2 - 1 against SatinStorm. Two points further behind in third place by goal difference, Retired FC drew 1-1 at UNIV. CRAIOVA. Only the goal difference is keeping sMAshEd and Super Imps out of the top three. At the bottom, both Park My Seagull and SatinStorm have no points yet. FC Schwalbe have one point.

FL2. Game 3/30.

After just three games, there are no teams with 100% records. Brazilian Piggys won 2-0 at Fools United and have a one point leed at the top. In second place by goal difference CSI-Westgate on Sea lost 4-0 at Hoarse Whisperers. In third place, Jellybellies won 2-0 at Kitsunegari FC. Only goal difference is keeping Aten warriors out of the top three. At the bottom, HandyMan United have one point. Both   Rathpeacon and Realale Madrid have two points each.

FL3. Game 3/30.

Fulhams Finest won 1-0 at Betty Swollocks XI and are now the only team in FL3. with 100% record. Two points behind in second place by goal difference,    Ogres won 4-1 at CORINTHIAN CLOWNS. In third place, New Energy won 7-0 at The Blurred Crusade. Only the goal difference is keeping Rapid Lisboa out of the top three. At the bottom, there are four teams yet to win a point.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 4/30.
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2023, 03:40:04 PM »
  FL1. Game 4/30.

Only one team now with 100% record, Floriana FC who won 2-0 at The Seg. Two points behind in second place, Super Imps won 4-0 at    UNIV. CRAIOVA.  One point further behind in third place by goal difference, Kushberry F.C lost 1-0 at    CSKA Sofia. Only the goal difference is keeping BALDBEAN FC out of the top three. At the bottom, both Park My Seagull and SatinStorm have one poont each. There are three teams all with two points each.

FL2. Game 4/30.

There are three teams all with nine points each, goal difference decides the places, At the top, Jellybellies won 4 - 1 against HandyMan United. In second place, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 2-0 at Rathpeacon. In third place, Aten warriors won 1-0 at Fools United. Hoarse Whisperers and   Saiyan Warriors are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, HandyMan United have one point. Rathpeacon have two points. There are four teams all with three points each.

FL3. Game 4/30.

Fulhams Finest   won 4 - 0 against CORINTHIAN CLOWNS and keep their 100% record. Two points behind in second place by goal difference, Ogres won 1-0 at The Tacticians. In third place, New Energy won 2-0 at Tekkerslovakia. Three teams are one pont short of the top three. At the bottom both The Rumour Mill and The Blurred Crusade have no points and there are four teams all with three points each.

Polite notice to all Managers to remind you that you can only have ONE team in the Friendly League.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 05:49:14 AM by Brian G. »
CSI-Franchise

Offline Brads

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2023, 03:52:21 PM »
Found out today that you can’t sub an awol player  ;D

Don’t know what made me think you could at 6am when I was half asleep but atleast I’ve learned something in todays defeats
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline bonzai

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2023, 03:58:17 PM »
Found out today that you can’t sub an awol player  ;D

Don’t know what made me think you could at 6am when I was half asleep but atleast I’ve learned something in todays defeats

Made that same mistake once with a banned player :)
Ruined a good cup run at the time.
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 5/30.
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 04:02:10 PM »

FL1. Game 5/30.

Floriana FC won 1 - 0 aginst Super Imps and retain their 100% record. Three points behind in second place by goal difference, Kushberry F.C won 4 - 0 against FC Town of Luton. In third place,   BALDBEAN FC won 1 - 0 against Park My Seagull. Super Imps are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Park My Seagull have one point. Bristol Saints have two points. Both UNIV. CRAIOVA and FC Schwalbe have three points each.

FL2. Game 5/30.

The top three teams all have wins and positions are still decided by goal difference. In first place, Jellybellies won 3-0 at   Rathpeacon. In second place, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 2-0 at DANEMARK FC. In third place, Aten warriors won 3-0 at HandyMan United. Both Hoarse Whisperers and    Saiyan Warriors are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, HandyMan United have one point. Rathpeacon have two points. Both   DANEMARK FC and Kitsunegari FC  three points each.

FL3. Game 5/30.

Leaders, Fulhams Finest won 3-0 at Team Logan John and retain their 100% record. Two points behind in second place, Ogres won 6-0 at The Blurred Crusade. One point further behind in third place by goal difference, Surreal Madrid won 8-1 at Tunneltiger. Only goal difference is keeping Betty Swollocks XI and Bella Athletic out of the top three. At the bottom both The Rumour Mill and The Blurred Crusade have no points and there are four teams all with three points each.

Polite notice to all Managers to remind you that you can only have ONE team in the Friendly League.

CSI-Franchise

Offline stupac

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2023, 06:09:39 PM »
Has anyone seen Gull? 👀
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United