https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Friendly League Season 101.  (Read 6337 times)

Offline Gull

Re: Friendly League Season 101.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2023, 06:50:21 PM »
Only 6pts off 8th. Season of consolidation  ;)

Offline Aaron

« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2023, 02:48:38 AM »
i'm going down at this rate  ;D
Bristol Saints

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 6/30.
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2023, 04:05:07 PM »

FL. Game 6/30.

Leaders, Floriana FC make it six wins out of the first six games with a 2-0 win at Mobtown FC. Five points behind in second place, Super Imps won 1-0 at CSKA Sofia. One point further behind in third place by goal difference, Kushberry F.C lost 2-1 at Retired FC. Only the goal difference is keeping BALDBEAN FC out of the top three. At the bottom, Park My Seagull have one point. Bristol Saints have three points. FC Town of Luton, SatinStorm and FC Schwalbe all have four points each.

FL2. Game 6/30.

Leaders, Jellybellies   won 1 - 0 against CSI-Westgate on Sea. One point behind in second place by goal difference,  Hoarse Whisperers won 5-0 at Kitsunegari FC. In third place, Saiyan Warriors won 2 - 1 against HandyMan United. Aten warriors are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, HandyMan United have one point. Kitsunegari FC have three points. Both DANEMARK FC and Steaua Sudului have five points each.

FL3. Game 6/30.

Leaders, Fulhams Finest make it six wins out of the first six games with a 3 - 0 win against Surreal Madrid. Two points behind in second place, Ogres won 3-1 at Tekkerslovakia. One point further behind in third place, Betty Swollocks XI won 1 - 0 against Bella Athletic. THere are four teams who are three points short of the top three. At the bottom both The Rumour Mill and The Blurred Crusade have no points. Both Tunneltiger and Hammer Legends have three points each.

Polite notice to all Managers to remind you that you can only have ONE team in the Friendly League.

:) 8) :)
CSI-Franchise
Forest Supporter since 1955.  Good old Div3(South).
We came, we saw, We conquered.  We will again.🙂😎🙂

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 7/30.
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2023, 03:49:03 PM »

FL. Game 7/30.

The last 100% records goes as leaders Floriana FC were held to a 1-1 draw at Kushberry F.C. Three points behind in second place, Super Imps won 1-0 at FC Town of Luton. Two points further behind in third place, Retired FC? won 2 - 0 against Mobtown FC. Kushberry F.C are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Park My Seagull have one point. FC Town of Luton have four points.    Bristol Saints have six points. There are three teams all just one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 7/30.

Leaders, Jellybellies   won 1 - 0 against Arcadia Bay. Three points behind in second place by goal difference, Hoarse Whisperers were held to a goalless draw at Old Fullerians AFC. In third place,  CSI-Westgate on Sea won 2-0 at Aten warriors. Saiyan Warriors are now one point short of the top three. At the bottom, HandyMan United have one point. Steaua Sudului have four points. Both Rathpeacon and    Kitsunegari FC have six points each.

FL3. Game 7/30.

Now the only team left in the friendly league with 100% record, Fulhams Finest won 1 - 0 against West Town Utd. Two points behind in second place, Ogres won 11 - 1 against The Rumour Mill. Four points further behind in third place by goal difference, Surreal Madrid won 4-0 at New Energy. Goal difference is keeping four other teams out of the top three. At the bottom both The Rumour Mill and The Blurred Crusade have no points. Both Tunneltiger and Hammer Legends have three points each.

Polite notice to all Managers to remind you that you can only have ONE team in the Friendly League.

CSI-Franchise

Offline bonzai

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2023, 11:17:31 PM »
So Italiano isn't a free spot to relagate from FL1.
Being in the top 3 of FL1 means he must be active and not "Retired"  :D

Lets start kicking his ass in FL for leaving the telegram chat  :P
FC Schwalbe
Pilsners of Belgium

Offline RParker9

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2023, 09:54:24 AM »
He didn't retire the day after, or the Saturday after the team name change. Haha.

Stop being a silly goose and get back in the telegram Mark 😄
King Kennys Army

Offline Swifty

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2023, 01:15:25 PM »
I guess he lost a game?
Embarrassing!
Rebel Rovers

Offline Walpster

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2023, 01:50:47 PM »
 ;D ;D

I have done the same tactics every single game since announcing my retirement  :o :-[ so I have no idea how I am still getting results haha! I guess the teams who wasn’t in the telegram league wouldn’t know any different.

All I do is make sure I have the correct aggression, boots etc, so I guess that can throw teams off.

Also, I chose Retired FC as a new name as it relates to my players squad names, as they are all ‘Retired’ footballers  ;)

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 8/30.
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2023, 03:49:50 PM »

FL1. Game 8/30.

Leaders, Floriana FC won 1-0 at FC Schwalbe. Five points behind in second place, Retired FC? won 2 - 1 against Super Imps who are one point further behind in third place. BALDBEAN FC are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Park My Seagull have one point. FC Town of Luton have four points. Bristol Saints have six points. FC Schwalbe are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 8/30.

Leaders, Jellybellies won 1 - 0 against Realale Madrid. Three points behind in second place, Hoarse Whisperers won 9-0 at Rathpeacon. Two points furthr behind in third place, CSI-Westgate on Sea shared a 1-1 draw at Saiyan Warriors.  Both Saiyan Warriors and Brazilian Piggys are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Both Steaua Sudului and HandyMan United have four points each. Rathpeacon have six points. Kitsunegari FC are one point above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 8/30.

Leaders, Fulhams Finest maintain their 100% record with a 7 - 1 win against The Rumour Mill. Five points behind in second place, Ogres lost 3-0 at West Town Utd. One point further behind in third place by goal difference, Surreal Madrid won 5-0 at Hammer Legends. There are three teams being kept out of the top three by the goal difference. At the bottom, The Rumour Mill have no points yet. Hammer Legends, Tunneltiger and The Blurred Crusade all have three points each.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Cove

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2023, 06:44:37 PM »
Sorry all,

I'm away on a work trip with limited Internet at times.  Didn't get to set up today.  :(
Rathpeacon

Offline Gull

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2023, 07:02:00 PM »
;D ;D

I have done the same tactics every single game since announcing my retirement  :o :-[ so I have no idea how I am still getting results haha! I guess the teams who wasn’t in the telegram league wouldn’t know any different.

Easy answer - managers don't have the time / can't be assed to study opponents!

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 9/30.
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2023, 04:02:47 PM »

FL1. Game 9/30.

Leaders, Floriana FC won 1-0 at FC Town of Luton. Five points behind in second place, Retired FC? won 2 - 0 against sMAshEd. One point further behind in third place, Super Imps won 2-0 at Park My Seagull. Kushberry F.C are three points short of the top three. At the bottom, Park My Seagull have one point. FC Town of Luton have four points. Bristol Saints have six points. FC Schwalbe are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 9/30.

Leaders, Jellybellies were held to a goalless draw by Brazilian Piggys. One point behind in second place, Hoarse Whisperers won 3-0 at HandyMan United. Three points further behind in third place, Saiyan Warriors won 6 - 1 against Steaua Sudului. Both CSI-Westgate on Sea and Brazilian Piggys are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Both Steaua Sudului and HandyMan United have four points each. Rathpeacon have six points. Kitsunegari FC are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 9/30.

Leaders, Fulhams Finest make it nine wins out of  nine games with a 2 - 0 win against Rapid Lisboa. Five points behind in second place, Ogres won 2 - 0 against Surreal Madrid. One point further behind in third place. The Tacticians? won  6-0 at Hammer Legends. Both Betty Swollocks XI and Bella Athletic are two points short of the top three.  At the bottom, The Rumour Mill have no points yet. Both Hammer Legends and Tunneltiger have three points each. The Blurred Crusade are thee points above the bottom three

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 10/30.
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2023, 04:05:44 PM »

FL1. Game 10/30.

After one third of the seasons games have been played, leaders, Floriana FC won 1-0 at UNIV. CRAIOVA and have s five point lead over the second place team, Walpoles Wipeouts who won 3 - 0 against SatinStorm. Three points further behind in third place,  Super Imps were held to a goalless draw at sMAshEd. BALDBEAN FC are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, Park My Seagull have one point. Bristol Saints have six points. Both FC Town of Luton and FC Schwalbe have seven points each.

FL2. Game 10/30.

In the top two game today Hoarse Whisperers won 2-0 at Jellybellies and move to the top place while Jellybellies are now two points behind in second place. Now back into the top three, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 6-0 at Steaua Sudului. Saiyan Warriors are one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Both Steaua Sudului and HandyMan United have four points each. Rathpeacon have six points. Kitsunegari FC are five points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 10/30.

Now making it ten wins out of ten games, leaders, Fulhams Finest won 4 - 0 against Bella Athletic. Six points behind in second place, The Tacticians won 2 - 0 against Surreal Madrid. Two points further behind in third place by goal difference, Ogres  lost 3-0 at Rapid Lisboa. Goal difference is keeping Betty Swollocks XI out of the top three. At the bottom, The Rumour Mill have no points.   Tunneltiger have three poinrs. Both Hammer Legends and The Blurred Crusade have six points each.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Brian G.

• Administrator
Re: Friendly League Season 101. Game 11/30.
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2023, 04:09:48 PM »

FL1. Game 11/30.

The top three teams all have wins. No change in those positions. Leaders, Floriana FC won 2-0 at Park My Seagull. Five points behind in second place, Walpoles Wipeouts   won 2 - 1 against King Kennys Army. Three points further behind in third place, Super Imps won 1-0 at BALDBEAN FC. Mobtown FC are four points short of the top three. At the bottom, Park My Seagull have one point. FC Town of Luton have seven points. Bristol Saints have nine points. FC Schwalbe are one point above the bottom three.

FL2. Game 11/30.

The top five teams all have wins and those poitions stay the same. Leaders, Hoarse Whisperers won 2-1 at Aten warriors. Two points behind in second place, Jellybellies won 10 - 0 against Steaua Sudului. Three points further back in third place, CSI-Westgate on Sea won 3-0 at Old Fullerians AFC. Saiyan Warriors remain just one point short of the top three. At the bottom, Both Steaua Sudului and HandyMan United have four points each. Rathpeacon have nine points. Kitsunegari FC are two points above the bottom three.

FL3. Game 11/30.

Still with a 100% record, leaders, Fulhams Finest won 5 - 0 against The Tacticians. Eight points behind in second place, Ogres  won 4 - 0 against Tunneltiger. One point further behind in third place are The Tacticians. Both Betty Swollocks XI and Bella Athletic are two points short of the top three. At the bottom, The Rumour Mill have no points. Tunneltiger have three points. Both Hammer Legends and The Blurred Crusade have six points each.

CSI-Franchise

Offline Aaron

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2023, 04:05:43 PM »
The seagull won't be happy with that match report  ::)
Bristol Saints