https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 178194 times)

Offline davidvangaal

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #285 on: October 26, 2017, 03:40:33 PM »
Herbie Goes Top   8)
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline herbie88

« Reply #286 on: October 27, 2017, 08:47:47 AM »

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #287 on: October 29, 2017, 11:29:52 PM »
Mixed Martial Farts   vs    Wolfberry Tornadoes   
Floriana FC   vs    Ocean City Orioles
DVGStars   vs    Surreal Madrid

The top 4 go into match day 12 with only 2 points between them.

The quartet have all got 8 wins under their belts this season with
DVG being the only team unbeaten in the division.

Herbie got his Tornadoes back on track last time out following a 0-1 away defeat to Kickstart the previous evening, tonight he faces the non existing Mixed Martial Farts.

DVG have a home tie against Surreal... Fingers crossed they stop Dave's unbeaten start.

Floriana and OCO battle it out this evening, OCO sit 2nd with a superior goal difference to Wolfberry 3rd and Floriana 4th but the OCO have played some of the whipping boys already!

The exciting thing is any of the 4 could end up in top spot and any of us could end up in 4th!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #288 on: October 30, 2017, 01:12:12 PM »
1st v 4th and 2nd v 3rd tonight!
These games could have a real effect on who will win the 4-1-1 Title!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline herbie88

« Reply #289 on: October 30, 2017, 02:52:25 PM »
Not to be pessimistic but I seriously doubt I'll be close come the end of the season. I don' think I'll be able to keep up with the other top 4 teams. We'll see!

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #290 on: November 01, 2017, 11:00:40 PM »
Again tonight should be interesting...

1st v 3rd
2nd v 5th
4th  v 6th

Only 8pts between us all!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline herbie88

« Reply #291 on: November 01, 2017, 11:33:42 PM »
Good luck david, however I'm not sure you need it :P

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #292 on: November 01, 2017, 11:48:07 PM »
Good luck david, however I'm not sure you need it :P

I always need a bit of luck Herbie.  Especially now you know I've just logged in and changed my tactics.  :P  I'll be eager to see the result in the morning for sure...

( which is code for I won't be logging in again , a bit later, and changing them back again  :P
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #293 on: November 02, 2017, 07:33:15 AM »
Well.  I lost that one despite my best efforts.  Well Done Herbie ! 

Shows there is always more to learn in this game.  I have no idea why my player's performance stats  were so low.  My gelling and morale were good.  My players were all in their correct positions. We both played 451 passing and we had the right boots.  I played a higher aggression  ( normal v your pansy)  but both were appropriate for that ref  and i didn't get any red cards so i thought, if anything, that would have helped me.  You beat me on tactics with a 6 minute advantage which was enough to earn  you the 1-0  victory so i have no complaints but I'm puzzled as to why the performance stats were so low.

My training has possibly been a bit monotonous because I'm working on 2 particular things that I want to improve and although the match commentary mentions this I've always thought those commentaries were just for a laugh but maybe a boring training session does lead to poor performance? 

Oh well,  wel done mate.  I could really have used some luck as you had the better set up .

;D
 :D
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline herbie88

« Reply #294 on: November 02, 2017, 08:15:04 AM »
The difference in secondary stats (your players at a glance seem a lot higher) made me think I'd need a much higher tactical advantage than that. I'm suprised by that to be honest, it does leave the title wide open though!

Offline herbie88

« Reply #295 on: November 03, 2017, 02:37:01 PM »
Half way through the season guys and its a pretty tight foughtcontest not much seperating anything from 1-7. Really looking forward to the back end of the season, fingers crossed I can upset the odds. ;)

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #296 on: November 03, 2017, 05:04:47 PM »
Looking good Herbie.  Personally I think anybody outside the current top 3 will struggle to win it this season  but you never know.  Looking down a division I see that a very strong Legendary Lowes A  will be promoted and looking spoil all of our Christmases next season.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #297 on: November 05, 2017, 12:27:11 AM »
Started fantastically but recent results have seen me slide down the table.

Still a long way to go.

Top 6-8 Finish was my personal goal. Top 4 then I would've over achieved in my opinion. 
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #298 on: November 05, 2017, 07:44:56 AM »
Conference 4 is my main target for this season now.  I've  got a Gold League that I have a big lead in which would be nice to win but really, I've had too many daytime lapses in concentration which has left me with no chance in the Friendly League and I crashed out of the Inter Conference Cup without even setting up.  Losing in The Elite Cup last night was a blow because winning that is top of my wish list.  Other than that Gold League I will probably end up with nothing this season which is not good for a squad at this stage of development.    I also failed to make a proper bid for an ideal replacement player in the transfer market last night . Not good.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2017, 04:58:31 PM »
Great performance by Anthony's Floriana in this seasons Champion of Champions.  Second place, 3 points off The Seg.  Not bad at all, for a stand-in.  :P

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI