https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 186255 times)

Offline davidvangaal

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #315 on: November 23, 2017, 07:09:17 AM »
Well that little set of fixtures has left everything to play for in the 4 way fight for one of the 3 remaining top 4 places?  Who will lose out in the final match tonight?  Difficult to say.  Nobody has an easy game.  Least of all DVG Stars who have another date with the West End Girls.  Last time out Nicole Kidman was reported to be dribbling between my defenders legs!  And they are expected to play football?

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2017, 09:44:52 AM »
Well that little set of fixtures has left everything to play for in the 4 way fight for one of the 3 remaining top 4 places?  Who will lose out in the final match tonight?  Difficult to say.  Nobody has an easy game.  Least of all DVG Stars who have another date with the West End Girls.  Last time out Nicole Kidman was reported to be dribbling between my defenders legs!  And they are expected to play football?

All to play for!
If I get the right result I hope my goal difference will help me out.

I am very surprised with how solid my defence has been. Only 13 goals conceded...

I have used 2-5-3 all season and conceding so little with only 2 defenders just goes to show that this formation is strong and useful.
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline herbie88

« Reply #317 on: November 23, 2017, 10:14:41 AM »
I don't think I've been out of the top 4 all season. :(
Brilliant win last night Cobra, and a good fought draw David. This season has been pretty competitve the whole season through, I reckon I'll miss out on GD but as the season pans out I've not done enough. :)

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #318 on: November 23, 2017, 02:30:58 PM »
I have just seen Delboy online... Perhaps he has returned?!?
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #319 on: November 25, 2017, 12:22:19 AM »
Congratulations to Antony.  Floriana show they are the team to beat in Conference 4 and that quality is permanent.  Well done. 

Great performance this season by all of our new members too. the league has been shaken up, for sure. 

West End GirlsRobbos Reds, Aten warriors and Surreal Madrid are to good for positions 10-12 but with Mr C, Herbie, Steven Murray and SLB Aguias all establishing themselves in the Top 8, ( Herbie in the Top 4) something had to give.

There wasn't much of a battle at the relegation end of the table this season.  Delboy and Romasexuals didnt compete  and went down which eased the pressure on other teams.  Its unthinkable to me that either Aten Warriors or Surreal Madrid could have been relegated but  that would have been the case with a competitive Del.

The Legendary Lowes A have been promoted to join us next season.  Welcome Icky and good luck.  That will add to the pressure.

Hopefully Delboy will come back.  Maybe he will need to spend a season in the second  ( or maybe he wants that so he can have a crack at the CS the following season  :p  Only kidding Del)

Looking forward to next season and the run up to Christmas.  Who will keep their focus to challenge Antony?  Parties, alcohol and hangovers may all play a part in true sunday league spirit.  :)

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline deca

« Reply #320 on: November 25, 2017, 12:44:42 PM »
Well done Antony

Too good for everyone this season

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline agadorspartacus

« Reply #321 on: November 25, 2017, 02:05:27 PM »
Ant, the Girl's have sent you a message.."It's about time you got your finger's out and lived up to your potential. Well done, the first title of a new run of dominance." Also don't forget the shot glasses and mistletoe for our annual Christmas bash. ;) 8)

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #322 on: November 25, 2017, 07:58:06 PM »
Well played Ant.

I expect next season to be even closer with teams getting stronger and Lowes A joining us.

Mr C
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #323 on: November 29, 2017, 05:59:33 PM »
Delboy has returned and has moved back into the division by taking the place of one of the promoted computer teams.  Great stuff.  Will be a cracking season.

The only sad note is that the promoted The Legendary Lowes A have chickened out and decided to play in a different league.  They are not the first to wilt at the challenge of Conf 4  but it is a pity. 

Come on boys. Let's  do our best in the UCB  and good luck to all Conf 4 players involved in champions league,  elite cup etc and friendly leagues.  Lets give ourselves more reasons to celebrate at Christmas.  :)
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline deca

« Reply #324 on: November 29, 2017, 06:22:37 PM »
Good luck all for the new season.

tough start for me against my bogie manager at present Dan  :) can't remember the last time i had a win against him  :'( :'(

Cheers

Deca
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #325 on: November 29, 2017, 07:11:13 PM »
Good luck all for the new season.

tough start for me against my bogie manager at present Dan :) can't remember the last time i had a win against him  :'( :'(

Cheers

Deca

You know what, just looking down the table,  I think a match against any of the Top 13 could be described as a tough match    ;D  The only salvation may be if Surreal Madrid ( or me based on last season...but I have learned) don't turn up.   :-\
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Baggio

« Reply #326 on: November 29, 2017, 08:34:51 PM »
Good luck for the new season all! And well done to Ant on yet another 4-1-1 title!

Sorry about my disappearance act last season guys, I didn't log on for a couple of days to try and refresh myself but it ended up making me not want to play. 6 or so seasons of trying to build a decent side took it out of me lol I can feel the bug coming back now though and really looking forward to the new season. Especially with Junior looking to improve the game 8)

All the best for the season ahead guys!
SL Hibernian

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #327 on: November 29, 2017, 09:55:16 PM »
This will be a very interesting season in 4-1-1.

Like a few of you have said there are no "easy" games really anymore so it will be fascinating how the season will pan out!

I am not going to comment on Deca's post (not wanting to jinx my record lol)

Dave - You mentioned UCB. I am wondering when we are going to get our team together.... Ant where you at?!?!? we don't want to be last to get our team together.

Delboy - Glad to have you back but I hope you have a poor season again and Dave decides to use holiday mode  ;D 8)

All the best

Mr C
Ocean City Orioles - C1
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #328 on: November 30, 2017, 09:59:20 AM »
I just had a message from Ant  so no worries, he is putting the team together. :)
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline herbie88

« Reply #329 on: November 30, 2017, 11:07:04 AM »
UCB the same as the CL?