https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 178367 times)

Offline davidvangaal

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #465 on: February 07, 2018, 02:54:39 PM »
i did notice the shell shock result last night, shelly boy... taking points off Floriana.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #466 on: February 07, 2018, 03:10:27 PM »
I thought it’d help you out nicley David, not that you need it right now  ;)
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #467 on: February 07, 2018, 03:26:17 PM »
I need all the help I can get.

Kicking myself that I didn't go in harder against Ant in the Inter-Conference Cup this afternoon when I should have been kicking him instead. I let myself get booted off the pitch.  Big mistake, I wanted  that one... and well played Ant.  I did my best there, mate, but not good enough.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #468 on: February 10, 2018, 10:11:29 PM »
Really need to start getting some points under my belt otherwise it will end up being a disappointing season!

Robbo seems to be my bogey team with 2 x 1-1's last season from memory.

Can anyone catch Dave??
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline spiteri

« Reply #469 on: February 11, 2018, 06:27:14 AM »
Good start to the season, wasn't expecting you to run away with it like this David lol. I think if you avoid defeat in a few nights youve probably won it! For whatever reason my team has not been turning up in division games so far, but none of us will be giving up just yet!
Floriana FC

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #470 on: February 11, 2018, 07:21:03 AM »
I didn't expect it either.  Everybody else has been taking points of each other which has worked in my favour.  I hope I don't spoil what promised to be a cracking season, at the top and the bottom, lol.   I will be going abroad for a few days soon and who knows what will happen so you are right not to give up yet.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #471 on: February 12, 2018, 02:28:13 PM »
Well deserved result last night David to keep up your 100% record. Fair play.

Looks like Delboy took a day off yesterday looking at his results and lost to bottom of the league.
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #472 on: February 13, 2018, 08:00:03 AM »
Cheers Shelly.  Big night tonight amongst the top 4   with me playing v Antony. and Steven M's Notts County  taking on Aten Warriors..  I'd like to see wins for me and Aten , of course, but if it goes the other way then everything closes up a little between me Steven and Antony and puts Deca, Mr C and Delboy closer to a 4th spot as well.

Lower down, I'm assuming there will be no shock and you will beat Mayajay and that will really put the pressure on three teams that I still can't believe are fighting to avoid the 4th relegation spot  ( there but for the grace of..etc ) Robos Reds, Kickstart  and Wolfberry.  Wolfberry probably need the points  more than Robbo when they play each other tonight.. a loss for them and wins for the others would mean they trail  safety by 4 points.   Kickstart don't have an easy game against the West End chicks though.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #473 on: February 14, 2018, 09:04:07 AM »
I'm not sure if any other teams have had a bad season with injuries but the OCO have been given a rough time!

14 Games in and 10 Injuries so far - A mix of small mild concussions and long term's

Got another Broken Leg last night.

That's my main Right Midfielder and main Left Midfielder both now out with Broken Legs!

Luckily I had a straight forward game last night for once.
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #474 on: February 14, 2018, 10:51:56 AM »
I've had very few injuries this season.  My best defender has been out for the last 6 games or so but other than that, nothing too bad. 

I think Del may be taking the opportunity to have a rest prior to next season judging by his results these past 2 days.  I can understand that as its a relentless task trying to win anything major on here.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #475 on: February 14, 2018, 12:00:36 PM »
I’d say I’m the same as DVG with injures, had the odd star player out for a few days but it is to be expected.

Del’s just had a break lol. is his Top Rank team still getting results? I don’t really follow leagues I’m not in...
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #476 on: February 23, 2018, 01:20:54 AM »
Whats the thinking behind the new team name Shelly? 8)

DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #477 on: February 23, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »
I felt Shell Shock City was too long winded. Felt like a tongue twister where you get your mate to say “Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry” over and over again. So I returned the classic Grey Hen  8)

South Shields

Offline herbie88

« Reply #478 on: February 23, 2018, 08:45:33 AM »
Looks like me or Kickstart are going to be saved by delboy going AWOL again. I'm on a 4 game unbeaten run at the moment (all be it 3 draws), but its a great battle at the moment, its honestly as much fun as it is being at the top (apart from its frustrating!).

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #479 on: February 24, 2018, 02:04:27 PM »
Yep, definitely looks that way. 
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI