https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FOUR  (Read 178205 times)

Offline davidvangaal

Re: CONFERENCE FOUR
« Reply #525 on: March 31, 2018, 02:58:02 PM »
Well played Mr C. Good result.  You can really start worrying whether you will win the league now.   
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #526 on: March 31, 2018, 02:59:54 PM »
Got DVG tonight, and I'm out of Midfielders to play 4-5-1, so may aswell try out 4-2-4 again  8)

On a sunny day on a hard pitch?  I really wouldn't do that Shelly, if I was you.  Just saying, like. 
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #527 on: March 31, 2018, 03:22:55 PM »
I haven’t got a midfield to put out mate.

May as well experiment as I’m not expecting points from you anyway.
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #528 on: March 31, 2018, 07:22:11 PM »
Fair enough.
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline Marv999

« Reply #529 on: March 31, 2018, 09:08:16 PM »
I haven’t got a midfield to put out mate.

May as well experiment as I’m not expecting points from you anyway.
will be interesting to know how the 424 goes. Wanted to try it, i think I have before back in the day and it was pretty weak to be honest, but alot of formations have come into fruition over the last few years. I see alot of people using 253 these days. And hoarse whisperes using 41311 now too. I will experiment I think with 31312 soon when a decent def med appears on the market.

Nice to see varied formations being used now, instead of the old 451 and 523. I'm using 352 attacking this time arpund see how that goes.

Marv
Old Fullerians AFC (Main team) + Newcastle Legends (experimental)

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #530 on: April 01, 2018, 04:37:33 AM »
Another deserved win against me DVG, well done.

As I had 12 minutes tactical advantage, I can’t really say much on 4-2-4 working or not, I feel the score would have been similar with 4-5-1 If I could off put a midfield out based on DVGs team strength over mine.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 11:26:34 AM by shellyboy100 »
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #531 on: April 01, 2018, 12:06:57 PM »
I agree that the 424 didn't seem to make much difference when everything else taken into account. I did think about using a 523 because i was a bit concerned about 4 of your attackers going one on one against my defenders but in the end i settled for the more usual midfield dominance given the sunny weather.

I'd like to see a 424in long ball conditions  against a 523 or 451 using wings .
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline herbie88

« Reply #532 on: April 03, 2018, 10:58:39 AM »
11th place and I'm being sucked in. I have a bad feeling about this season.

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #533 on: April 03, 2018, 11:03:45 AM »
The C4 title race blown well and truly open after that result, well played!!

Odd game 31min v 30min TA in my favour.

Anyones league this.. be interesting 2nd half to the season.
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline mr_cobra

« Reply #534 on: April 04, 2018, 12:04:32 PM »
C4 is getting interesting!

Some massive games tonight lads!
Ocean City Orioles - C1
Arsenals Invincibles  - C4
London Heat Colts - C6
The Wizard of Ozil - C7

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #535 on: April 04, 2018, 12:50:10 PM »
Yes it is.  I have no idea what I was doing with my tactics against Aten. 2 changes of instruction at Kick Off! 
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #536 on: April 05, 2018, 07:41:16 PM »
The league has basically separated into 2 leagues, between the top and bottom half.

Last night was vital for my season that I got the win, I don't think Herbie was active last night since he played passing in rainy conditions, but either way I'll take it!  :o
South Shields

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #537 on: April 07, 2018, 12:40:49 AM »

It has.  And any of the top 5 could win it and any of the bottom 8 could be relegated.  Interesting how fortunes fluctuate in this division.  Last season Kickstart battled all season to avoid the drop .  This season they are safe.

Unlike Herbie not to participate.  Maybe he just messed up.  I'm doing it more.  I used to use a 451 always and play on the wings when it was wet.  Now that I'm transitioning to the use of a couple of wide attackers and giving it a good welly up the field in the rain I keep  substituting my central attacker into position 11 instead of 10.  Costing me a few points butt a hard habit to break .  There are advantages to sticking with 1 formation. 

Must win for me in a tough game between me and SLB tonight. The loser risks losing touch with the title race,    A key game between Mr C and Deca too for same reasons.  Unless West End Girls can hold Ant...

In the relegation scrap, assuming The Victors and Psychotic are going down, the games between Shelly and Surreal Madrid, and between Herbie and Shakhtar  will go some way to deciding who joins them in 412   next season .  Big night!
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline davidvangaal

« Reply #538 on: April 07, 2018, 08:06:50 AM »

Must win for me in a tough game between me and SLB tonight. The loser risks losing touch with the title race,    A key game between Mr C and Deca too for same reasons.  Unless West End Girls can hold Ant...

Well the West End Girls did more than hold Floriana last night.  They actually won.  That keeps it nice and tight for now, although I have a date with them tonight where I feel I need to be on top.

In the relegation scrap, assuming The Victors and Psychotic are going down, the games between Shelly and Surreal Madrid, and between Herbie and Shakhtar  will go some way to deciding who joins them in 412   next season .  Big night!
Shelly picked up useful points whilst Shakhtar's good form  continued.  Herbie could be in a fight with Robbos Reds to avoid that final relegation slot now. Although nobody in the bottom 8 is more than 4 points from safety.

A key game tonight is Deca v Ant. 
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 08:12:21 AM by davidvangaal »
DAVID VG

DVG Stars
Westeros XI

Offline herbie88

« Reply #539 on: April 10, 2018, 10:52:05 AM »
I went missing from a few days last week, I've been hectic at the moment. I did however set my tactics up last night and still lost 2-0. I'm going down this season fellas.