https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 516109 times)

Offline Brads

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2012, 11:29:55 AM »
Happy birthday mate hope you have a good one!!

Shame we're not playing each other it would be the acid test on who's the worst weekend manager lol
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline womble

• Bayern Arse
    • Bayern Arse (conf2)
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2012, 04:22:27 PM »
I think I take the biscuit for that title!
Bayern Arse (2-1-1)

Offline deca

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2012, 05:47:16 PM »
Big game tonight Deca and I'm not here for it  :'(

Hopefully my team sitter will be upto the task, no pressure :D

Gulp.......Squeaky bum time.... ;D ;D ;D If I dont win tonight I can't see anyone catching you Brads.... ::) ::) the gap will be too great to make up

I'm not confident but who knows......

Cheers

Deca!!!
Manager of Aston Villains & Cubana Villains

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2012, 08:48:00 PM »
Big game tonight Deca and I'm not here for it  :'(

Hopefully my team sitter will be upto the task, no pressure :D

Gulp.......Squeaky bum time.... ;D ;D ;D If I dont win tonight I can't see anyone catching you Brads.... ::) ::) the gap will be too great to make up

I'm not confident but who knows......

Cheers

Deca!!!

Well you got me there mate.
I'll be lucky to get in top 8 this season!
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Brads

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 12:40:06 PM »
It was nice to come back and see that gap upto 9 points :D

Surely I can't throw it away now

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 04:31:22 PM »
Don't know about you guys but one of the things I really miss with these new forums is the club badge of the team and a link to the manager profile. Unless you happen to know which manager runs which club - and a few I do but not many, it's impossible now to know what people are talking about in here when referring to their own teams but not by name. Oh well. C'est la vie ... and for anyone who's interested (and yes, I know you know my team Chiii lol), it's Tottenham Hotspur - having yet another very up and down season but hey ho. :d
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Chili

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 08:39:39 PM »
Glad to see you signed up on the forum, mate!

I'm sure a lot of people are missing the connection to the club house. But what can you do.. Miss a lot of the threads and old posts too, but this forum is more well arranged and better in every other way imo.

On another note, don't really see Brads losing this, there's just no way... ;) ;) No pressure!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline Brads

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 09:03:31 PM »
Don't know about you guys but one of the things I really miss with these new forums is the club badge of the team and a link to the manager profile. Unless you happen to know which manager runs which club - and a few I do but not many, it's impossible now to know what people are talking about in here when referring to their own teams but not by name. Oh well. C'est la vie ... and for anyone who's interested (and yes, I know you know my team Chiii lol), it's Tottenham Hotspur - having yet another very up and down season but hey ho. :d

It is slightly annoying, I know most players from the old forum but there's some with different user names on here!
Maybe everyone could put there team name(s) in the signature bit just so we know who we're talking to

Offline MartinW63

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 10:00:38 PM »

It is slightly annoying, I know most players from the old forum but there's some with different user names on here!
Maybe everyone could put there team name(s) in the signature bit just so we know who we're talking to

Cant see if my signature has come out right until I post. Oh well I'll have a go!
FC Town Of Luton - Cheap and Nasty since 1964
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »
Cheers Brads & Martin. That's *much* better. Thank you. :)

I'll do mine now, even though I have already said but when in Rome, do as the Romans do, that's my motto. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:22 AM »
Just out of curiousity, whatever happened to Big Nick of Anfield Road Rangers fame? I've been wondering for a while, although I've not asked anyone until now.

I take it he's moved conference rather than left the game altogether? Must have been during one of my sojourns down to see how D2 was getting on. lol
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Brads

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 11:51:59 AM »
He's wandered onto SL2 mate, I'm petty sure the team is still in our Conference somewhere but I'm pretty sure it's not active

Offline Mancunian_Nick

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 01:21:19 PM »
He's wandered onto SL2 mate, I'm petty sure the team is still in our Conference somewhere but I'm pretty sure it's not active
Thanks Brad. Appreciate that bit of info.

I've tried Sl2 and found it too complicated for my liking - I like things nice and simple like this one is - well theoretically at least. Just hope this doesn't eventually leave that as our only option. Guess only time will tell. :)
Tottenham Hotspur

Offline Brads

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2012, 11:42:16 PM »
Will be nice to get back into action seeing as the downtime followed a self imposed exile for alcohol consumption!

Not played since Friday and I'm actually missing it a bit now, I was even slightly depressed at work having no 3pm games to set up for, although the massive come down from 3 straight days of drink probably had quite a bit to do with my depression  :D

Hopefully I can keep my form to the end of the season and maybe sneak the managers table aswell, or on the other hand I could totally balls it up and end up fourth  ;)

I can't believe I actually admitted to missing SL, glad the missus will never know about our little secret!!!

Good luck for the rest of the season everyone and no more downtime please

Offline Brads

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2012, 12:38:58 AM »
A win tonight and I might just start believing  :o