https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE FIVE  (Read 101132 times)

Offline mufc2311

Re: CONFERENCE FIVE
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2013, 05:48:29 PM »
Get yourself to conference 7 next season mihai!!

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2013, 11:22:12 PM »
Get yourself to conference 7 next season mihai!!

although C7 is quite challenging at the moment, I've been in the most competitive conference of all - C2, no other conference is more challenging than C2 - no upset to the others conferences ...

I will stick to C5 for a while ... as I'm kind of involved in major project and it takes all my time ...

Good run Stuart ... keep up the good work

Also guys (Stuart and George), please help me to make a nice figure in UCB and show to the others that we are not the wooden spoon anymore ..

Canuck

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2013, 03:44:34 AM »
Just for the record Mihai, you are having an unbelievable season with your record and private leagues, looks like manager of the season in my opinion, just one favour to ask though  ;D lose a friendly would ya lol. I've been watching your sched and it looks like its gonna be super tough for me to catch you on goal difference although im keeping pace quite well, i still have to play kush a couple times with his allstars  >:( good luck for the remainder of the season.

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2013, 07:02:39 AM »
Just for the record Mihai, you are having an unbelievable season with your record and private leagues, looks like manager of the season in my opinion, just one favour to ask though  ;D lose a friendly would ya lol. I've been watching your sched and it looks like its gonna be super tough for me to catch you on goal difference although im keeping pace quite well, i still have to play kush a couple times with his allstars  >:( good luck for the remainder of the season.

It's too soon to say anything about the manager of the season ...
Super Imps is having a great run in FL1 and Brads dominates C2 .. and IC, EC and CS are not finished yet.

You're having a great team, looking at your players' stats you should be higher in C8 and FL1 ... hope you succeed to stay up ... good luck !

Offline Casadian

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2013, 03:48:36 AM »
Wow Mihai did not see that result coming! Bit gutted for the UCB with the injuries you've picked up but its opened the season right back up for me!

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2013, 08:58:05 AM »
Wow Mihai did not see that result coming! Bit gutted for the UCB with the injuries you've picked up but its opened the season right back up for me!
| didn't expect to get so much injuries and it was my fault to put an injury substitute on the bench ... match engine did it to me on purpose ... not letting me the chance to win all the games ;)
good luck Stuart !

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2013, 09:05:55 AM »

hope it would not affect so much my private leagues games (UCB and FL1) :(

Canuck

« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2013, 01:57:50 AM »
Damn, it looked grim facing Kush in the friendly ladder in a longball game  :'( it was going to be tough getting any more than a draw out of that, now i just have to hope for a slip up by you or Martin. Good luck the rest of the way Mihai, i really mean it  8)

Offline Casadian

« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2013, 03:53:36 AM »
90 minutes TA and no victory, the sunday league gods do not want me to win this league this year.

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2013, 07:07:00 AM »
90 minutes TA and no victory, the sunday league gods do not want me to win this league this year.

you made a mistake ... you had 2 players out of position... you played 2 MID(C) in 5-2-3 formation, you should have used one MID (R) and one MID (L) ... if you look at the match report you can see that those 2 players have smaller ratings than the others  ... if you would have done this you would have won the game and probably the conference ...
sorry mate! Match engine penalise the most formations with players out of position ..
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 07:09:34 AM by mihai »

Offline Casadian

« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2013, 07:49:33 AM »
How right you are. Ahwell, hopefully score a few goals tonight and maybe take the title on goal difference ::)

Offline Casadian

« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2013, 10:21:43 PM »
Congrats Mihai on winning FL1! looks like the title and potentially the champions shield aswell so a pretty fine season all round.
Hopefully we can avoid coming last in the UCB aswell 8)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2013, 10:44:33 PM »
Congrats Mihai on winning FL1! looks like the title and potentially the champions shield aswell so a pretty fine season all round.
Hopefully we can avoid coming last in the UCB aswell 8)

Thanks mate! it was a fantastic battle till the end. when I lost to Super Imps I thought: that's it ... it ended ... but Richard made 3 wrong steps in his last three games and I succeed to win the title.
As for the Championship Shield final, I will meet Ty Jones' - one of the greatest managers in Sunday league (just look at Corinthian Clowns and Ravens of England history page and you will know what I mean) - he will not make it easy for me.
hope we can avoid the wooden spoon in the UCB, allthough George is retiring from Roman Empire Reserve and I made a bad choice choosing Attack Attack Consolidated instead of Bolton, Real Madrid or Liwerwood Luddites.

Aaaa, I've forgott: Congratulations for winning FL3 and I wish you all the luck in FL2 next season and hopefully a new promotion.

Offline Casadian

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2013, 06:04:40 PM »
Hopefully the Wonder Bras can do me a favour tonight. I will be holding a bra all night in support... ::)

Offline Turner

« Reply #74 on: March 18, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »
Hey Con5,

the time has come to sign up for UCB 17, select your quartet and sign up below. Please assign the captain to the nÂș1 spot:

1.                   (Capt.)

Thanks,

Deca & Turner
UCB Admin Team.
Ruff Ryders