General > Music

What Music Are You Listening To Now..?

(1/25) > >>

harv:
I decided to take a trip down Memory Lane and download the songs that a Punk band I was in recorded 17 or 18 years ago. They're available to listen to here if you want to have a listen. We were bloody terrible lol. A few half-decent songs though including Where The Fields Are Green, Harvey's Song (lol), I Lay You To Rest and our finale, Take Me To Your Leader.

I wore a French Maid's outfit on stage (I was drunk when I agreed to it in front of witnesses) and the singer, Spark, changed into a wedding dress before we started playing I Lay You To Rest about halfway through the gig lololol.

First gig was on 20th May 1995 in front of 128 people and after that we averaged 70-80 until I quit the band because the other band members weren't too interested in doing gigs. We only did half a dozen as far as I remember.

ancelotti:
Bit of the incredibly quaint Kate Bush. Really puts the pseudo-original mainstream artists these days to shame.

harv:
And she's a right hornbat too  ;D

Dragontao:
Dammit, we need a "general" general forum, not just this general forum. Our TV, films, music threads will get lost amongst the SL forum chatter about the game itself.

harv:
Yup, agreed. Or that sort of stuff could be moved to the Football Competitions forum..? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version