https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: What Music Are You Listening To Now..?  (Read 64295 times)

Offline Momo

Re: What Music Are You Listening To Now..?
« Reply #105 on: August 29, 2014, 03:19:46 PM »
Ritchie Blackmore I'm sure will be complimented by this , but at the same time mibbies a wee bit jealous, brilliant cover......

Lazy.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #106 on: August 29, 2014, 11:05:09 PM »
Nice Momo.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Momo

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2014, 04:21:01 PM »

Offline harv

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2014, 04:42:54 PM »
Foxy!

Inspired by seeing Bayonetta in a saucy Fox outfit. Hubba! Hubba! Hubba!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2014, 04:48:23 PM »

Have been trying to find a pic showing her tail but haven't found one yet. She looks amazingly HOT...I think I may be a furry lmfao :o ;D :P
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Momo

« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2014, 06:45:56 PM »
A challenge for the handful that actually like music, a wee mini concert broadcast in 1976 on a Saturday evening in simulcast with the radio in stereo. This was a very big deal for the time.
The artist they picked to push this experiment was a no brainer really, but the performance was exceptional.
The challenge is...... Find me a better live performance than THIS.

Good luck, it won't be easy.

Oh! and by the the way if you put up shite, the pish will be ripped........climb in pop-pickers

Offline harv

« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2014, 08:56:24 PM »
Plenty of amazing gigs at the Fillmore in the 70s. Here's Sultana. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2014, 05:21:36 PM »
And here's The Allman Brothers Band At Fillmore East 1971. One of my all-time favourite albums of all-time, shame that there's no video for it though.

Offline harv

« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2014, 05:49:12 PM »
I think this trumps all 3, Stevie Ray Vaughn in Toronto in 1983. Little Wing has always been my favourite Hendrix song and SRV improved on the original by tenfold.

Kinda makes me sad when I consider that there aren't any new, young, popular guitarists producing records anymore. I'd be quite happy to see a reality TV programme like X-Factor come out, but just for artists playing original material using real instruments. No drum machines, no (c)rap, no dancey dancey bollocks. Just proper musicians playing proper instruments and spanning different genres like rock, metal, blues, jazz, funk, proper R&B, proper soul, classical etc etc.

I'm hoping that in the next 5 years or so stuff like Rocksmith is going to encourage kids to play the guitar again...but I won't hold my breath. :'(

Offline Momo

« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2015, 05:06:13 PM »
Love this........

R.I.P

Offline Momo

« Reply #115 on: May 08, 2015, 07:18:43 PM »

Offline harv

« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2015, 01:03:14 PM »
Have been messing around with Band In A Box which is a really nice piece of kit! You can listen to my first song I've finished writing using it, a Texas Blues number called Autumn Breeze. Done it as a jam track really but at some pint I may add some lyrics. 8)

Edit: And here's number 2 - Manhattan.

I did start off writing Manhattan a while back but have just finished it off. A jazz/funk number, both are pretty laid back. 8) 8) 8) :)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 04:00:24 PM by harv »

Offline harv

« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2015, 10:27:40 PM »
Have now added a third one, Fundamental Journey. Another Jazz/Funk one with a bit more pace to it.

Please let me know what you think of them.

Not much skill or talent involved mind you, Band In A Box is pretty simple to use if you only know the basics of Music Theory. :P

Offline harv

« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2015, 10:48:37 PM »
Added another 2 now. Rufus, The Cool Cat and Luciana. A Swing Jazz song and Jazz/Funk song respectively.

Has anyone checked them out yet..? Would be great to have some sort of feedback if you have please. ;D

Might do a couple of rock tracks next but I am enjoying this Jazz/Funk at the moment, one of my favourite genres of music. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2015, 11:53:44 PM »
Just noticed that my songs have had 77 plays in total. That's not too shabby. If anyone wants my autograph I'll be selling signed photos of myself on eBay lol :P