https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Best Chocolate Biccies..?  (Read 3572 times)

Offline harv

Best Chocolate Biccies..?
« on: September 24, 2012, 02:09:57 AM »
I nipped over to my corner shop earlier and got myself some Chocolate Rich Teas. Have to be the best chocky biscuits on the planet, narrowly beating Chocolate Malted Milks.

I'm sure a lot of you will go for Chocolate Hob Nobs, have never liked those.

So what do you reckon..?

And just a clarification, by chocolate biscuits I mean biscuits with a layer of chocolate on top. No biscuits with chocolate chips, none with any sort of cream in a biscuit sandwich like Bourbons or Oreos.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

Re: Best Chocolate Biccies..?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 03:04:49 PM »
Don't like chocolate biccies.

If we're talking about hobnobs, digestives etc, prefer them without chocolate personally.

Things like Clubs. United, Wagon Wheels etc are good but then I don't think of those purely as biscuits, if you get what I mean. I Love wagon wheels (even if they are smaller) and Tunnock's tea cakes.

Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline Late

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 03:35:46 PM »
Chocolate rich tea? That's like rich tea, but with chocolate on it?
Urgh. Can't stand rich tea. Might be better if it had chocolate on, but that's not saying much. Sprouts with chocolate on are probably better than sprouts wi'out chocolate but I ain't about to buy them.
And they do chocolate covered malted milks, too? Blimeh - perhaps I don't spend enough time in the biscuit aisle, or perhaps my mind blanks out abominations.

Favourite chocolate biscuit has to be digestive - or more specifically the McVities Chocolate Digestive. It's the one biscuit (I've tried) that tastes better with chocolate on.
I'm a big fan of Hob Nobs - unless you put chocolate on 'em... That's just sacrilege.

(Favourite biscuit-like snack at the moment is Twix, but I appreciate that's outside the area of conversation.)
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2012, 05:05:03 PM »
Cadbury's Chocolate Shortcake biscuits are heavenly. Their rich teas ain't bad either.

Never been a fan of hob nobs, covered in chocolate or not.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2012, 06:14:12 PM »
I'm a big fan of Hob Nobs - unless you put chocolate on 'em... That's just sacrilege.

Too right.

And who says 'boro supporters have no class ...

;D
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.