https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: 65" 4K Telly for £424, No HDR Though!  (Read 3647 times)

Offline harv

65" 4K Telly for £424, No HDR Though!
« on: February 25, 2019, 06:13:57 PM »
Just thought I'd share this:

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/linsar-65uhd520-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-led-tv-in-black-with-3x-hdmi-roku-streaming-stick-5-year-warranty-424-co-op-electricalebay-3187874

No HDR but at £424 (after using the code PAYDAYFEB) you can't really complain that much tbh. At that sort of price it would be rude not to. No idea how I'm going to fit it into my bedroom though, I might have to move a few things around lol

I managed to break one of the HDMI sockets on mine so I was looking to buy a new one anyway. I normally wait until May before I buy a new telly because that's generally when supermarkets clear their old stock ready for the new models in the Summer.

Yes, it's a noname telly, but the last two I've owned have been noname tellies too and I've been VERY happy with them.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: 65" 4K Telly for £424, No HDR Though!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 06:20:44 PM »
Oops, it's out of stock now! :o

Glad I managed to bag one in time!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 01:03:10 PM »
Getting it delivered tomorrow  8)

Am going to give my old telly to Armando, the guy in Flat C across from mine, because he was really helpful to me after I broke my leg.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 06:18:07 PM »
Telly is great, have had it for a few days now. There's no HDR and it's only a 50Hz telly at 4K so can't display 4K Netflix because it automatically downgrades to 30Hz instead of 60Hz but, again, for the price I paid for it I'm VERY happy with it. 8)

We've certainly come a long way as far as TV technology goes. When I first moved to London in the early 90s I was stuck watching an 8" black and white telly lol ;D