https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Telly Thread  (Read 260073 times)

Offline Dragontao

Re: The Telly Thread
« Reply #510 on: May 25, 2015, 03:02:00 PM »
You won't like the events near the end of season 10 then lol
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #511 on: May 25, 2015, 08:15:22 PM »
 :(

Realised the other day that I hadn't seen the last series of Mad Dogs, just downloaded them all and watching them all from the beginning. One of the best things to come out of Sky. Maybe even THE best..?
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #512 on: May 26, 2015, 11:49:52 PM »
Finished watching them all now. A great series and I liked the ending. Fuck knows what that eyeball was all about though lol :-\ ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #513 on: June 29, 2015, 07:47:12 PM »
Have just started watching series two of Kavanagh QC with John Thaw. One of my favourite actors. Keep on expecting him to shout out,'Watch out, George! He's got a shooter!' :P ;D

Might have to download and watch The Sweeney again, one of my favourite programmes when I was a kid. Think I'll download and watch Minder again too. Both series were awesome, shame they ruined the latter with inferior versions in later years replacing both Waterman and Cole. >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #514 on: July 05, 2015, 08:17:42 PM »
Am now watching series 19 of Casualty, good job I'm not eating my tea at the mo...a kid has just been a crispy critter after a backpack of fireworks went off lol :o

I'm normally pretty good with blood and guts too but for some reason I found this one to be particularly gross...mind you they were in the process of cutting his burnt black skin off lol :o

Offline harv

« Reply #515 on: July 07, 2015, 01:30:23 AM »
Woo hoo! ;D

NCIS is on Netflix now, allowing me to drool over Abby again. :-*

Completely forgot about it for ages, stopped at series 8 so am watching it again to refresh my memory before I start the stuff I haven't watched from 9 onwards.

I had been watching Agatha Christie's Parrot with David Suchet because I haven't seen that in donkey's years but will go back to that at a later date. Forgot how good Captain Hastings was lol ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #516 on: July 07, 2015, 05:36:41 AM »
You do know they're still making TV shows? You don't have to spend all of your (considerable amount of) free time rewatching nineties TV.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #517 on: July 07, 2015, 08:53:15 AM »
Yup, but I missed A LOT of Parrot when it was on 25 years ago because when I wasn't working 50-60 hours per week during that time I was usually drinking.

I tend to watch a lot of stuff from the 70s and 80s too.

A great deal of stuff these days is pants, reality telly.

Offline harv

« Reply #518 on: July 26, 2015, 09:30:00 PM »
Omfg, am halfway through episode 5 of Supernatural series 9. Dean has just done a spell so that he can talk to an alsation and he keeps picking up a screwed up food wrapper, giving it back to Sam when he throws it in the bin lmfao ;D ;D ;D

This episode is going to be GREAT 8) ;D 8)

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #519 on: July 28, 2015, 02:34:22 PM »
Watch the supernatural gag reels on Youtube Harv. They seriously have fun making that show.

I'm so glad it didn't get asked after season 5 as it was going to be. We actually have the Vampire Diaries to thank for that, bizarrely. They moved Supernatural to the slot following the Vampire Diaries for a series and it suddenly picked up a lot of new fans and ratings improved.

One of my all time favourite shows.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #520 on: August 27, 2015, 12:52:49 AM »
I've started watching Grimm again. I only saw the first series and then decided to wait until more series had come and gone before I started watching it again. Think that series 5 is on the telly now.

And I've just had a cheese and ham sarnie before I go to beddy bies and will watch an episode while I'm waiting for my medication to help me sleep starts working. This may not end well lol :o ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #521 on: August 29, 2015, 01:24:18 AM »
Wasn't that freaky as far as dreams go. Was expecting more from my Pilgrims Extra Mature Cheddar lol :o

One thing that's always bothered me about Grimm is why on earth do they bother to hide their Grrrrr faces..? It's not as if there are shitloads of Grimms walking around. ???

I wouldn't bother hiding away, let the Grimms have a go if they think they're hard enough lol 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #522 on: October 02, 2015, 11:38:25 PM »
Have just started watching the last series of 24 and it's as good as and as ridiculous as the previous series so far. 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #523 on: October 03, 2015, 10:05:03 PM »
Bunch of fuckers!!! They've only gone and destroyed Wembley :o

Offline harv

« Reply #524 on: October 05, 2015, 01:41:36 AM »
Finished watching the last series of 24. What a shite ending. Looks like they ran out of money halfway through and added 12 hours onto episode 12 lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Would have been more fitting to have Bauer sacrificing his life to save the world or something. :o