https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Telly Thread  (Read 170903 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Telly Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2012, 07:57:40 PM »
Will download that later on now that it's finished ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2012, 08:41:50 PM »
Believe me, it has been excellent.

Second series of Game of Thrones starts on 1st April. So I still have my fix hacking and slashing to look forward to. ;D
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline styles

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2012, 02:42:53 PM »
Game of thrones is excellent. very true to the book and fixed less than 3 miles from where i live.

Unfortunately Im about to start the latest book so am miles ahead of the story
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2012, 04:19:08 PM »
Game of thrones is excellent. very true to the book and fixed less than 3 miles from where i live.

Unfortunately Im about to start the latest book so am miles ahead of the story

I've not read the latest book, bought it in hardback when it was first released but had to add it to the pile of books I've got to read when I finish my course in June. Superb series of books though and they have made a pretty good adaptation.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2012, 10:12:04 PM »
Not been on the telly as far as I'm aware but I downloaded all of the episodes of Angry Kid. Bloody hilarious lol ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline bealec

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2012, 12:31:55 PM »
Watched the series finale of Spartacus last. T'was good. Can't wait for the next series. I'm running out of things to watch though now that Spartacus and The Walking dead are finished.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2012, 02:19:04 PM »
Was that season 2 or Walking Dead and Spartacus: Vengeance you've just finished?

Offline bealec

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2012, 08:11:44 PM »
Season two of Walking Dead and Spartacus: Vengeance.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #68 on: April 04, 2012, 09:41:19 PM »
Season two of Walking Dead and Spartacus: Vengeance.

Up to date then lol.

Two of the best programmes on telly by far. There are some interesting extras on the Spartacus DVD box sets. Don't normally bother with a lot of the extras but some of them are quite amusing. Actors had to work really hard on that series at the training boot camp. Hard to believe that Andy Whitfield is dead, he looked so healthy. Shows how quickly cancer can take hold.

I have not watched the extras on the season 1 walking dead boix set yet, might get round to that when I get back from the hospital tomorrow.

Offline harv

« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2012, 01:05:54 PM »
Bloody hell, didn't realise he had actually died :o

There was talk of him being in the second series at one point, I just assumed he wasn't well enough to come back yet. :(

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2012, 12:08:17 AM »
Shocking isn't it. My mum was diagnosed with cancer today, horrible illness. Fortunately hers should be treatable.

Offline harv

« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2012, 01:04:36 AM »
Shit, sorry to hear about that mate...hope everything works out okay. :(

Offline styles

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2012, 10:32:08 AM »
Sorry to hear that drags. Hope she responds well to treatment.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2012, 11:56:36 AM »
Thanks guys. Cancer of the womb, apparently it's one of the best to get as long as it hasn't spread because a hysterctomy will remove the cancer completely, follwed by a bit of radio or chemotherapy to make sure.

My 72 year old mother broke the news to my sister and me by telling us she wouldn't be able to have any more children!  ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
Sorry to hear your mum's bad news, bud - best of luck for successful treatment.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...