https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread  (Read 81063 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2013, 09:11:01 PM »
Oops, scrub that. Tesco have switched to 2 for £3.50 too until 3rd September. :(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2013, 07:55:16 PM »
Tesco are doing Quavers for £2 each, 14 packets in a pack. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Late

« Reply #122 on: September 19, 2013, 03:44:39 PM »
Tesco have a couple of decent deals on at the moment, for the health-conscious like myself...

Big tins of Quality Street, Roses, and Celebrations are reduced to £4 each. As seems to be the case every year, the tin size seems to have reduced. I think the Quality Streets I got today were 750g net. Tell yourself you're buying them for Christmas, then cry when you realise you've just finished off the full tub this Sunday.

And coke is also on offer (regular and diet only, I believe) for £6.00 for 24 cans. Decent price (25p per can), but not awesome - but that price can be reduced if you can be arsed with coupons and cashback etc.
You can get 50p off a multipack (only one per transaction) with a voucher here.
And you can get £4 cashback for buying two 24-packs via quidco quicksnap. Haven't used that before, personally.
Potentially, then, you could buy two multipacks, use a voucher, and claim the cashback - to get 48 cans for £7.50 (16p per can).

They also have a good price on large crates of beer, but it seems to be in some stores and not others. Details here
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #123 on: September 19, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
Tesco also have those lovely Dr Oetker pizzas at half price. ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #124 on: November 18, 2013, 10:33:58 AM »
Cokey Cola's a decent price in a few supermarkets at the moment, for those who like the big bottles.

Coke 2 litre bottles:
3 for £3 at Asda; and
2 for £2 at Morrisons.

Haven't seen a good deal on cans for a while. Was £4.20 for 16 at Morrisons last week, which isn't great but is the best I've seen for a while.

EDIT - typo (thanks Kieron).
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 12:15:12 PM by Late »
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline jman

« Reply #125 on: November 18, 2013, 11:12:18 AM »
Saw 3 for £3 at spazda yesterday.. 3 for £2 at horridsons.. you sure.. ?? don't think I've ever seen that kind of deal  :o

Offline Late

« Reply #126 on: November 18, 2013, 12:14:44 PM »
Typo - my bad.

2 for £2 @ Morrisons.

Offline jman

« Reply #127 on: November 19, 2013, 09:42:36 AM »
Here you go late... Tesco are doing 24 cans for £5 - Link - instore and online - going live tomorrow

Offline Late

« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2013, 10:40:34 AM »
Hell yeah.  8)

Must makes sure to buy a decent amount this time. It always runs out so fast. I knew buying only 240 last time they were on offer was a mistake... ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #129 on: November 21, 2013, 07:02:52 PM »
Just been to Asda to get Georgie Porgie some more grub and noticed they're doing Pringles for a quid each. I'm going there with a wheelbarrow tomorrow lol :o ;D ;D ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:32 PM »
Stocked up on those last week at 99p in Morrisons. Got about 12 tubes. They have about a year on them, so I've stuck most of them in a cupboard at work and will bring a tube or two home per month.

Stocked up on coke in the last couple of days. 15 crates of 24. Should tide me over for a while... ;)

Offline harv

« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2013, 12:39:03 AM »
Whoever invented Pringles deserves some kind of award I reckon. ;D

Offline Late

« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2013, 11:40:38 AM »
Just some of the coke I bought this week.

I've put two crates into my office fridge and have another 10 on standby. The other three crates are at home.

I might have an addiction...

Offline harv

« Reply #133 on: November 25, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »
Just got my 24 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke delivered. First, the delivery was late...although he did phone and apologised so that's okay. But 3 of the 24 bottles were out of date. They expired in September. >:(

Just sent them a semi-snotty email (although I did mention that the driver was good enough to phone and apologise) and threatened to contact Health & Safety and said I'll shop with Tesco from now on. Hopefully the fuckers are going to send a driver with a crate of the stuff to make up for it lol ;D

A weird thing happened with my Mum and Tesco. She got a letter with a £5 voucher. The letter was apologising for the nectarines she bought tasting 'funny' and gave her the voucher to make up for it. The weird thing is that she never bought any lol.

So if you ever want a £5 voucher just contact Customer Services and complain about funny tasting nectarines lol ;D

There's probably another Mrs Camburn somewhere pissed off with Tesco because she thinks they're ignoring her complaints lololol ;D ;D ;D

Offline The Borg

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: November 25, 2013, 06:08:26 PM »
I have just got myself 4 cases of them 24Cokes @ Tescos. Planning to pick up another 8 tomorrow hopefully. Will post up a picture if I can.
Just a heads up it ends tomorrow I noticed.

Thanks gents.
We are The Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.