https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread  (Read 70899 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »
If your Tescos is as useless as mine you'll find they are doing the deal but haven't put the deal labels in all the right places lol. Got 8 more bottles today giving me a total of 69 bottles...ooh-er missus lol :-*

Quite handy that these supermarkets seem to do these deals when I have a few quid in the bank, got another 300 quid that the Council owed me on Monday. Nice, although that should be the lot now 8)

Allowed me to get some of that expensive food for Rufus, order a shedload of cat litter, pay £150 off my credit card and get a shedload of Diet Cherry Coke. Nice result ;D

Edit: Another 8 bottles from Tescos yesterday on the last day of their deal, Asda still doing bottles for a quid each though. Not going to get any more for a bit cos I've run out of room to put the bloomin things lol. Got 69 bottles again! :P
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:04:31 PM by harv »
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2012, 01:41:27 AM »
Tescos started doing 2 for £2 again yesterday until the 24th. Nice 8)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2012, 01:42:11 PM »
Yup confirmed in my local.. 2 for £2 or 1 for £2.06...  ;D dont quite get that...

Offline harv

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 11:18:30 AM »
Blimey, Tescos are going a bit mental. Coke buy 2 get 2 free from tomorrow until 1st May...99p each unless my maths is wrong lol. Got 78 bottles at the mo so I'm totally stocked up lololol.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2012, 01:28:03 AM »
Iceland 2 (6 x coke pack) for £3
comes to 25p a can - Can't go wrong there.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline Late

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 02:42:52 PM »
Morrisons is slightly better at the moment - 8 cans for £1.89
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2012, 09:36:52 PM »
Woo hoo!!! Asda are now doing 2l of Coke 2 for £2 ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2012, 09:11:00 PM »
Are you forgetting this Harv. Should have put you off Coke for life.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f9q4u4cdbs

Especially as you lot are going on about the price of "Coke". I know what you all mean with your secret code talk.  :P
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:13:21 PM by Dragontao »
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 09:30:49 PM »
Are you forgetting this Harv. Should have put you off Coke for life.  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f9q4u4cdbs

Especially as you lot are going on about the price of "Coke". I know what you all mean with your secret code talk.  :P
;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2012, 02:52:39 PM »
Tescos are doing BOGOF on Coke tomorrow for a week. Sainsburys also did this but it finished today I think, and they didn't have any Diet Cherry Coke in my local one!

Offline Late

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2012, 03:24:49 PM »
Running seriously low on cans of diet coke. No decent offers anywhere in the last few weeks. :(
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 05:49:27 PM »
Seeing as Tescos deal is ending on the 3rd I decided to order 20 bottles for £19.80 getting delivered tomorrow lololol. Going to be interesting to see the delivery driver's face!!! :P ;D

Edit: Whoops! Ordered bog standard Diet Coke instead of Cherry :-[ Got him to take it back, good job I ordered some other stuff to save him a wasted journey lol. Have reordered for tomorrow :P

Managed to get £5.94 refund and £20 worth of online vouchers back. Gawd knows how that worked out but I'm up on the deal lol. Tescos are doing their BOGOF deal for another week too. ;D

Another Edit: Don't know who does the packing for Tesco deliveries but they're bloody useless. Ordered 20 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke and only got 17, 2 of which were bog standard Diet Coke so I sent those back. Ordered 3 Prima Fresco Pepperoni Pizzas and got 1 Pepperoni one and 2 Margarita ones. Didn't notice the pizzas until I got the stuff upstairs too. Never mind, will get the refund on 5 Diet Cokes which means that I'll get a refund of £5.94...used my 2 £10 vouchers so my shopping cost £10.73 altogether. With that refund I've bought 4 x tinned tomatoes, 2 x tins of mushrooms, 3 x Prima Fresco pizzas and 15 x Diet Cherry Coke for £4.79.

Going to send Tescos an email complaining about the person doing the packing, will hopefully get another voucher lol.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 03:29:06 PM by harv »

Offline jman

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 09:33:01 AM »
Asda are now selling Froot Loops !!! Confirmed as I bought 3 boxes last night - £2 something... was too excited to care about the price..... if only they sold Capt'n Crunch and Lucky Charms aswell...  :-\

Also saw they were selling Rocky Mountain Mega Marshmallows.. so bought a pack and made some Smores last night with them... had to use rich tea biscuits though as they dont sell Graham Crackers... it still tasted amazing, you must make them!!

(For the uninitiated - Rich Tea biscuit layer at the bottom.. a few melted chocolate buttons on top, then stick a roasted mega marshmallow on the chocolate then another rich tea biscuit on top... squash it together slightly and scoff... your in for a treat)

Offline Late

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 11:46:25 AM »
Several supermarkets are doing good deals for multipacks of Cadbury's chocolate at the moment.

Morrisons and Co-op/Sainsburys have 4-packs of Double Decker, Boost, Crunchie, Picnic, Caramel, Dairy Milk, each for £1.
Asda have one or two of those on offer too.

Sainsbury/Co-op also have bags of Cadbury Clusters/Bitsa Wispa/Twirl Bites/Caramel Nibbles/Crunchie Rocks/Popcorn pouches each at £1.

Time to stock up...

Offline styles

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2012, 11:07:40 PM »
Up to 50p off a litre of petrol/diesel for selected purchases at tescos. No brainer
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.