https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread  (Read 77717 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread
« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2014, 04:29:02 PM »
Just had a look at the other supermarkets. Looks like the fuckers at the Coke company have switched from 2l bottles to 1.75l bottles which means they're attempting to hide a fucking price hike. Cunts. >:( >:( >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #151 on: March 23, 2014, 10:53:03 AM »
30 cokes for £7 @ Asda  8)

Offline harv

« Reply #152 on: March 23, 2014, 11:48:15 AM »
Asda also doing 3 for 3 quid for 1.75l bottles, Tesco will probably start doing the same next week.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #153 on: March 26, 2014, 05:06:49 PM »
Tesco are now doing 2 for £2 for 1.75l of Coke/Diet Coke. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2014, 07:11:31 PM »
Aw bollocks, Tesco are doing cheap Skips. Bought an 18 pack a couple of hours ago and I've eaten half of them already lmfao :-[ ;D ;D ;D

Bloody things are way too more-ish :o

Offline harv

« Reply #155 on: April 04, 2014, 07:24:40 PM »
Pop into Asda and see if they have any 2l bottles left. They're doing them for a quid each to get rid of the stock. Popped into Tesco the other day and they had them at £1.98, might go in tomorrow to see if they're doing the same thing...they had LOADS in stock. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2014, 03:51:34 PM »
Well Tesco are fucking useless. I ordered 40 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke a couple of days ago, thought I'd give them a couple of days to get the stock in. How many did I get delivered..? 15. :o

Apparently all orders aren't looked at until an hour before delivery. Am getting more on Monday but just changed my delivery time to 9am lol.

And they wondered why I wanted my delivery charge refunded lol :o >:( :o

Offline harv

« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2014, 12:19:37 AM »
Aw bollocks, Asda are doing a pack of 6 Skips for a quid each. I had 18 packets early this afternoon and only got 10 left now lol :-[ ;D

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2014, 10:10:11 PM »
Tescos currently have 24 cans of pepsi/pepsi max for £6. Normally over a tenner. Depends how many of you guys are into pepsi......

Offline harv

« Reply #159 on: May 29, 2014, 05:34:05 PM »
Just went into Tesco to have my eyes tested and to order new specs. Got myself some frames for £15 that look better to me personally than any of the others lol :o ;D

Some of the £38 and £65 ones were absolutely dire though, although to be fair some of the £125 ones weren't too bad :o

Offline harv

« Reply #160 on: June 22, 2014, 07:34:15 PM »
Asda doing Pringles 3 for £3 ;D

And everyone is doing coke either 2 for £2 or 3 for £3. Hopefully getting 30 bottles delivered tomorrow 8)

Offline harv

« Reply #161 on: June 30, 2014, 05:11:57 PM »
Ordered another 30 bottles today and only got 19 delivered. Pretty good though because when Tesco refund these bottles they refund the full price, £1.85, for each bottle lol :P ;D

I've been tempted to order 40 or 50 of the things because then they'll end up paying me to take the bottles off their hands but I don't think I should push my luck lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2014, 03:47:00 PM »
Delivery driver had problems with his touchscreen on Monday so my refund wasn't processed. Just got off the Help Chat thingy on Tescos site and got it sorted. A £20.35 refund, meaning I bought 19 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke for £11.95 including delivery. Nice 8) 8) 8) ;D :P

Gonna order another 30 bottles for Monday lol :P

Offline harv

« Reply #163 on: July 07, 2014, 03:45:09 PM »
Lmfao, just got a delivery from Tesco. Ordered 30 bottles, got 11 delivered. Also got 8 cheese and onion pasties for 3 quid and charged £2 delivery. So £35 altogether. Am having 19 x £1.85 refunded which comes to £35.15...so basically I've paid 15p for 11 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke and 8 cheese and onion pasties lmfao ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You would have thought whoever was in charge of ordering stuff would have seen that every Monday for the last 3 or 4 weeks I've been ordering 30 bottles of Diet Cherry Coke and make sure there's enough stock. It's not fucking rocket surgery lol :o ;D

Going to order another 30 bottles for Friday I think. Got 61 bottles in my Diet Cherry Coke stockpile now. :P

Offline harv

« Reply #164 on: July 07, 2014, 04:03:13 PM »
That's another 30 ordered. This next delivery is going to be interesting. When I talked to the Tesco CS a while back they told me that they had one delivery on Monday morning to last them the whole week. That can't be right though. :-\

You would have thought that they would order twice a week or maybe even daily. Very odd.

If they turn up on Friday with 0 bottles and 30 substitutions and I send them back then Tesco should pay me £55.50 for the privilege...good way to pay off my credit card lmfao ;D ;D ;D