https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread  (Read 70916 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2012, 05:23:50 PM »
Tescos are doing buy 1 get 2 free for Prima Fresco pizzas. Have just bought half a dozen! These pizzas are fantastic!!!!!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2012, 07:09:06 PM »
Doesn't look like the Asda 2 for £2 deal on Coke is going to last much longer, my local Asda aren't restocking the shelves...I've cleared them out of Diet Cherry Coke now lol. Might nip off to Walthamstow tomorrow if it's still going on.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline jman

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 01:04:34 PM »
Tesco doing 3 for £3 of all varities of 2L bottles of coke until 2nd January - in case anyone needs to stock up.. I bought 12 to last me a few weeks for a start.

Offline harv

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2013, 01:55:28 AM »
You all need to buy Tesco Cherrylicious Ice Cream, was on offer 2 for £3.50 I think. It's bloomin gorgeous!!! :o

Offline styles

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2013, 09:49:09 AM »
No thanks, i hate anything cherry flavored
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2013, 11:32:38 PM »
Tesco are also doing their Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake for half price ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2013, 06:49:59 PM »
Tesco are doing Coke 2 for 2 quid, only until the 19th which is odd. First time I've seen them doing an offer like that for only a few days. ???

Offline styles

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2013, 11:55:29 AM »
You ever go off the diet coke with all its additives to see if it helps your depression?
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 02:04:42 PM »
Nope, can't. I'm addicted to the stuff :-[

Offline styles

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2013, 08:35:41 AM »
Heroin addicts can get clean, Im sure you could give up coke for a few weeks to see if it helps cure your debilitating depression

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2013, 08:47:53 AM »
I gave up all types of coca cola for the new year...  I have had some since but we are talking less than 2 ltrs in total since the start of the year.

However gf doesnt want to give it up at all, so still bought 8 bottles yesterday in tesco on 2 for £2.

Offline harv

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2013, 04:56:00 PM »
Just had 20 bottles delivered about an hour ago. Will pop into Tesco later to see if they've got any more in stock lol. ;D

Offline styles

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2013, 08:33:34 PM »
So you aren't even going to try and quit it to see if it helps? Typical.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline harv

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2013, 08:57:48 PM »
I tried quitting before and failed miserably. Not going to bother doing that again, withdrawal isn't pleasant.

Offline styles

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2013, 11:20:35 PM »
Is debilitating depression better?

Work hard, be nice.