https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread  (Read 83630 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Top Supermarket Stuff Thread
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2013, 11:45:48 PM »
Haven't tried those yet, the Fungi ones are great, had one last night for the first time. I normally go for the Speciale and Pollo ones but they ran out of Speciale ones which was a pain. Still, the Fungi ones are pretty good though. The Speciale ones are the best so far for me but I might give those pesto ones a go soon.

And they're one of the very few pizzas that actually resemble the pizzas on the box which is cool. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2013, 01:30:34 PM »
Coca-Cola Cherry Zero is only a quid a bottle (2L) in ASDA. Popped in and nabbed myself 10 bottles. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2013, 02:57:30 PM »
Tesco are doing the same, bought one bottle the other day just to see what it's like. Haven't tried it yet though.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #93 on: April 24, 2013, 08:58:55 PM »
Sainsburys are still doing buy one get one free on 2l bottles, thought they would have stopped that by now :o

Offline harv

« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2013, 04:29:47 PM »
Well and truly stocked up on Diet Cherry Coke now, 74 bottles lol :P

Offline harv

« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2013, 04:36:51 PM »
Asda are now doing 3 for 3 quid 8)

COKE WARS!!!!! :P

Offline jman

« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2013, 11:37:45 AM »
Oh no guys, coke from a fridge is way too cold.. gets my teeth every time.. room temp is just right, except in the summer where you need something cold.. its the same for most drinks.. probably only beer & water which I prefer chilled.  My gf goes fucking nuts when she's put a bottle in the fridge and I get home earlier than her and take the bottle out to warm up - lol.

We picked up some Mayflower Curry Sauce Mix (extra hot) at the weekend.. £1 in one of those cheapo shops called B&M - new store just opened in Basingstoke.. made a curry on Monday and its the best sauce from a packet I've had.. tastes just like chip-shop curry and its low in fat/calories for a curry sauce - much healthier and cheaper than going down the local takeaway.

Offline harv

« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2013, 02:08:12 PM »
Wish there was one of those near me, they have really mental deals from there on hotdealsuk (might have got the name wrong I think but you know what site I mean lol) all the time.

Offline jman

« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2013, 08:19:21 AM »
Take it you've seen these promo packs on those dr oetker pizzas harv ? Link

Offline jman

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2013, 10:27:52 AM »
Tesco doing 24 cans of coke for £5 again - starting from today - Im off there at lunchtime to check it out...

...dont suppose you need any yet late lol

Offline Late

« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2013, 11:01:28 AM »
I do, actually. Have had to buy about 50 cans in the last few weeks, having run out of the big stack I had.

I know - I have a problem.
Pretend I have a cool signature thing here.
I did, but the host site died and I can't be arsed to find an alternative right now...

Offline harv

« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2013, 03:26:34 PM »
Asda were doing 3 for £3 on 2l bottles again. They also had their own brand of Chicken Chasseur sauce for 50p each, but not sure if that's just in my local one. They're normally £1.28 each and are on special offer at £1 each quite often but 50p each is just ridiculous lol.

Offline jman

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2013, 03:41:59 PM »
Morrisons are doing Buy 1 Get 1 Free on 2ltr bottles - so 2 for £1.98
and Tescos are indeed doing 24 cans for £5 - Got 2 boxes today.

Offline harv

« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2013, 03:50:37 PM »
Cheers for that. Have got 70-odd bottles at the mo though so won't be getting any for a while lol :P

Offline iaskthequestions

« Reply #104 on: May 23, 2013, 08:14:20 PM »
My nearest Tescos (biggest in the south east) hasn‘t got a single box :-(