https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: CONFERENCE TWO  (Read 524322 times)

Offline beckham

Re: CONFERENCE TWO
« Reply #2790 on: April 02, 2020, 08:55:42 AM »
Sorry to barge in uninvited guys, but maybe you can also email spiteri (Floriana FC) :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 08:58:57 AM by beckham »
Steaua Sudului
Bucharest Wanderers

Offline Brads

« Reply #2791 on: April 02, 2020, 12:54:58 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D

Welcome back mate, did not see that coming! Starting to feel like the old days already. ;D

I’m looking forward to the battles ahead, we always did have the toughest conference to win

Welcome back Brads :)  that's very good news

Cheers mate, it’s been a while since we were all here together
Steel City Blades - I will win everything even if it takes me forever to do it!
Flashing Blade - "Got any leeches for this?"

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2792 on: April 02, 2020, 07:08:07 PM »
Sorry to barge in uninvited guys, but maybe you can also email spiteri (Floriana FC) :)

I've sent him an email mate.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2793 on: April 02, 2020, 07:11:20 PM »
Big game tonight UNIV vs Jellybellies

I'll be watching from the front stands. Big 31-0 result yday, I've lost my first position  >:(
Forum Admin

Offline iwopp

« Reply #2794 on: April 03, 2020, 08:53:09 AM »
Don't think i'll be  contender this season  :(

At least i have an easy game tonight
Port Morrow?
Who are they?  :-\
jellybellies

Offline Chili

« Reply #2795 on: April 03, 2020, 10:04:45 AM »
That would be me, iwopp. ;)
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline iwopp

« Reply #2796 on: April 03, 2020, 10:31:32 AM »
 :o :-X
jellybellies

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2797 on: April 03, 2020, 11:52:49 AM »
Unlucky Ivor,was hoping you'd make Mihai drop some points but atleast you scored a goal!

Mihai, your team is very strong at the moment.
Forum Admin

Chipnicker

« Reply #2798 on: April 03, 2020, 03:31:28 PM »
Interesting developments:

So we have Kush's nearest challenger CRAOIVA getting battered with injuries in 2-1-1
http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10058597

In 3-1-1, resident butcher Saiyan Warriors has psycho'd every team apart from Kush?
http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10066279

Let's hope Mihai doesn't see this Kush otherwise the accusations will come thick and fast ;)

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #2799 on: April 03, 2020, 10:14:30 PM »
Interesting developments:

So we have Kush's nearest challenger CRAOIVA getting battered with injuries in 2-1-1
http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10058597

In 3-1-1, resident butcher Saiyan Warriors has psycho'd every team apart from Kush?
http://smokey2.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/match.pl?fixtureid=10066279

Let's hope Mihai doesn't see this Kush otherwise the accusations will come thick and fast ;)

No need to be sarcastic about it. If I offended you I do apologize. Like you said, you also suspected Ag in the past, so you know that feeling.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 02:17:22 AM by mihai »

Offline Chili

« Reply #2800 on: April 04, 2020, 02:28:51 PM »
He clearly took it to heart considering he deleted his forum account until someone provided more information but can't say I'm very sympathetic.

First of Gull, Mihai wasn't even directly accusing you. That was his opening statement. What he said was based on whatever information he had available, and even gave you the benefit of doubt by saying that there very well may be someone who is trying to make it look like you. Misguided or not, he wasn't saying anything about you as a person.

On the other hand, it seems like you are trying your best to defame everyone you don't like. What's the point of trying to suggest that there is a possibility of foul play simply because Mihai used to own Port Morrow? Unlike Mihai post, you are directly insulting my character suggesting I would do such a thing, and you have no reason to. You just pulled that out of thin air to stir up some drama. And why do you bring up Purple Gelato in the C2 thread? Are you insinuating that Kush is managing Sayan Warriors all of a sudden? And are you going to keep using every given opportunity to take a jab at Mihai, regardless of whether it's relevant to the C2 thread or not? And apparently you've done so in the past as well to Ag.

I don't get why you were so deeply offended but I suggest you drop this. Your attitude is quite frankly very annoying.
Port Morrow/Colour City

Chipnicker

« Reply #2801 on: April 04, 2020, 04:49:41 PM »
He clearly took it to heart considering he deleted his forum account until someone provided more information but can't say I'm very sympathetic.

First of Gull, Mihai wasn't even directly accusing you. That was his opening statement. What he said was based on whatever information he had available, and even gave you the benefit of doubt by saying that there very well may be someone who is trying to make it look like you. Misguided or not, he wasn't saying anything about you as a person.

On the other hand, it seems like you are trying your best to defame everyone you don't like. What's the point of trying to suggest that there is a possibility of foul play simply because Mihai used to own Port Morrow? Unlike Mihai post, you are directly insulting my character suggesting I would do such a thing, and you have no reason to. You just pulled that out of thin air to stir up some drama. And why do you bring up Purple Gelato in the C2 thread? Are you insinuating that Kush is managing Sayan Warriors all of a sudden? And are you going to keep using every given opportunity to take a jab at Mihai, regardless of whether it's relevant to the C2 thread or not? And apparently you've done so in the past as well to Ag.

I don't get why you were so deeply offended but I suggest you drop this. Your attitude is quite frankly very annoying.

Just to make it clear I haven't got a personal vendetta against anyone that posts on the forum, I've been very complimentary to Mihai amongst others and this can be confirmed if you go back through my posts on various threads. Same goes for Kush, I was very supportive of his attempt to improve SL and it's still disappointing that Junior wouldn't relinquish control because he had some impressive plans in place to take the game forward. In terms of trying to defame everybody, I don't dislike Mihai, Kush or indeed yourself.

Why was I so offended? As I mentioned above, I've only ever said respectful things on both the forum and chat about Mihai so was disappointed that he  ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶  had his suspicions. I was probably more surprised than offended if anything.

Thanks for clearing up the Port Morrow situation. Evidently you are good friends and I wasn't sure of the possible implications of foul play in 2-1-1 and whether Mihai still had access to the account. I wasn't trying to accuse anybody and was only trying to make an observation the same way Mihai was, so please don't get offended. Also with Kush / Saiyan, that's a ridiculous thing to say that I'm suggesting Kush is behind Saiyan Warriors, especially after he has been on the receiving end of Saiyan in previous seasons.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 04:56:17 PM by Chipnicker »

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #2802 on: April 04, 2020, 05:59:16 PM »
After a £20 win on Neman vs Vitebsk in the Belarus league yesterday, I'm going run a team in 2-1-1 to join the fun. Although it won't be one that challenges for the title. :)

Nice Gull, are you also in charge of Seagulls in exile? If so would be great to take of Nutter as default tactic.... Mihai got smoked yesterday with injuries.

I wish I just kept my mouth shush and never said this!

Come on guys, let's just forget about it and move on please.
Forum Admin

Offline Chili

« Reply #2803 on: April 04, 2020, 06:06:52 PM »
There is a difference between what Mihai said and what you said. Mihai was the victim of foul play, and tried to get to the bottom of it. Your observations were nothing but targeted what-ifs you brought up simply to get back at Mihai. I get that and you don't know me personally so I can let that slide but the point was that since your observations were based on, well, nothing, you are simply insulting us as people by suggesting we would do that. Mihai wasn't targeting you specifically.

I'm sorry you feel that way, though. I will admit that I would've been surprised too if Mihai were suspicious of me all of a sudden, so I can see where you are coming from. However, I don't like the way you've dealt with it, and I would like for it to stop and for us all to move on. :)

As for Saiyan, I was simply asking why you brought it up. It would indeed be a ridiculous thing to suggest, that's why I'm confused as to why you brought it up.

And thanks for the -1 karma lol (not like it matters but was a nice touch),
Port Morrow/Colour City

Chipnicker

« Reply #2804 on: April 04, 2020, 07:14:23 PM »
Nope, I'd still still question it regardless of who you are. You've said Mihai doesn't have access so that's fine, remember I did have the intention to have a team in 2-1-1 at that point. Same with Monkey Hangers, they have 2 teams now in 6-1-1 which means there's also a potential for games to be rigged.

I accept Mihai wanted to get to the bottom of it but he should've have excluded me in his assumptions. I said it wasn't me then Mihai proceeded to claim I did have something to do with it, by saying Seagulls in Exile were online at the same time as my reserve team - so what's he implying there?

Bringing up Saiyan was an attempt at some gallows humour and the reason for it was written below the match links, and was a bit tongue in cheek. I've got -2 karma now, so I'm bringing someone down with me ;-)

In all honesty it takes a special kind of moron to go around injuring peoples teams and I still can't put my finger on why people do it. Jealousy? Boredom? Enjoy annoying people? Bizarre really.