https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Premier League 2016-2017  (Read 79739 times)

Offline harv

Re: Premier League 2016-2017
« Reply #345 on: April 23, 2017, 02:57:41 PM »
Nice goal from Martial put United ahead. We'll need another one though I think.

And just as I typed that the Roonster gets number 2.

The first two United players to score at Turf Moor since Lou Macari in 77 I think it was. Told you these matches were tough!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #346 on: April 23, 2017, 03:16:25 PM »
0-2 to United at halftime and they deserve the lead. ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #347 on: April 23, 2017, 04:13:47 PM »
Oops, it was 76 not 77 :-[

A comfortable win for United who won 0-2.

The Bitters on Thursday for a must win game for both sides, a tough match even without the ridiculous injuries we have at the moment. :(

Offline Chris7

« Reply #348 on: April 25, 2017, 09:34:52 PM »
Chelsea title now imo

which is ok for me as i dont want the yids winning it

Offline jman

« Reply #349 on: April 25, 2017, 10:10:49 PM »
I'll be more confident if we beat Everton or spuds slip up, they've got a much harder run in than us but it's not over yet.

Great performance tonight, good to see JT come on at the end too.  Costas 2nd goal was fucking amazing, I love that front three of hazard, pedro and costa.

Offline harv

« Reply #350 on: April 27, 2017, 07:55:39 PM »
More changes for United.

De Gea

Valencia Bailly Blind Darmian

Herrera Carrick Fellaini

Micki Rashford Martial

Am expecting the pace of Rashford and Martial in particular to cause the Bitters problems on the break.

Offline harv

« Reply #351 on: April 27, 2017, 08:45:59 PM »
0-0 at halftime, the first half of the first half was pretty even but Citeh started to get a grip of the game during the last 20 minutes or so.

Maureen has been playing Micki in the middle with Martial and Rashford out wide, I reckon we'll see Lingard on for Micki sometime during the second half and Rashford in the middle.

Offline harv

« Reply #352 on: April 27, 2017, 09:37:27 PM »
And Fellaini is sent off, a stupid booking followed by an even stupiderer head but. Straight red. Fucking twat >:(

Offline harv

« Reply #353 on: April 27, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
0-0 final score and we deserved fuck all from that game. Fellaini should get a 5 match ban for that stupidity which isn't going to do us any favours. :'(

Offline jman

« Reply #354 on: April 28, 2017, 10:28:16 AM »
Fell asleep twice during that game.. it was absolute wank.. I knew it would be, Jose couldn't afford to lose so parked the bus.  Only highlight was the 20 seconds of fucking madness from that clown Fellaini.. hilarious :D

Offline jman

« Reply #355 on: April 30, 2017, 06:17:47 PM »
Just like to point out to harv that it's now mathematically impossible for United to win the league  ;D ;D

Lucky to get a draw out of Swansea,  nice dive from Rashford though.  Chelsea were outstanding today, few nervy moments but once we were in front we really dominated.   Arsenal played like a shower of shit and deservedly lost.

Offline harv

« Reply #356 on: April 30, 2017, 07:14:33 PM »
And another two injuries to add to the list too. :'(

arse and Spurs next, away, with two matches against Celta Vigo too. Still, only 7 matches to play next month if we make it to the Europa League Final lol :o ;D ;D ;D

Not so sure that we're going to go through though, the squad is looking REALLY knackered these last few games. Makes me wish that Van Gaal had 'done a Ryan Giggs' last season and thrown a few matches to make sure we weren't in the competition. Maureen probably would have won the Premiership by now if we didn't have all of those extra matches to play. Still, can't complain too much because I REALLY want us to win this competition considering it's the only one we haven't won. :-\

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #357 on: April 30, 2017, 10:19:01 PM »
West Brom away is a potential banana skin. They are 8th and while we should win, I reckon it will be a tougher game than Everton.

Arsenal. the ultimate surrender monkeys, couldn't do us any favours today. Hope they play like that in the cup final. They were all over the place in the second half.

Boro' are still fighting and showed today they have something left in them.

Always wary of clubs at the bottom who are already down. Nothing to play for and often go out with a bang, look at Spurs losing to Newcastle last day of the season last year to finish 3rd.

Hoping Leicester return the favour to us from last season.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2017, 08:07:30 AM »
But the good news is that if we win the 3 remaining home games we are champions no matter what - and if we win all 4 games, we'll beat our own record of most wins in a season too 8)

Besides, I can't see Spurs winning all their remaining games anyway, I'd be surprised if they beat united - united like to bore everyone to death with draws - they've already equalled the most home draws in a season record.. sure you must be super proud of that record harv.. especially when you consider you have the most expensive squad in the world.

Offline harv

« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2017, 05:06:56 PM »
And it'll get more expensive in the Summer too!

Like I've said before, we've been seriously hampered by injuries for the last 3 seasons. Probably just as well that we've got arguably the strongest squad in the Premiership because any other side in the Premiership would probably be mid-table for each of those seasons if they had the injuries we've had and certainly wouldn't have won 2 trophies.

One concern I have for next season is that arse aren't looking like getting 5th place so will be without European football next season. That combined with Wenger being shown the door at the end of this season could mean that arse might win the Premiership last season. :(

Heard yesterday that Zlatan's operation on his knee was a success, going to be interesting to see if he signs a new deal or not.