https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Euro 2020 Thread  (Read 2650 times)

Offline harv

The Euro 2020 Thread
« on: June 14, 2021, 03:18:22 PM »
England start off with a win in an international football tournament for the first time in over 50 years with a win. 1-0 against Croatia.

And the Sweaties are currently losing 2-0 against the Czech Republic.

Talk about starting as you mean to go on lmfao 😲😂😂😂
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: The Euro 2020 Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 06:55:53 PM »
The Sheep Shaggers have just beaten Turkey 0-2!!! 😲

We've got the Sweaty Socks on Friday 😎😁😎
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2021, 09:53:44 PM »
I’ve thought it for a while, but Southgates build up play is too slow, we’ll never achieve anything if we don’t risk anything going forward, can’t see England having more than 2 more games in this tournament, hopefully they’ll be the last 2 for Southgate too.
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 09:54:53 PM »
Better performance against Czech Republic, but not by much.

I think we’ll be out against whoever we get in the last 16, any half decent team attacking wise is going to run rings around us.

Atleast Scotland is out though. Sounds like they only cared about there cup final last Friday anyway.
South Shields

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2021, 03:58:55 PM »
I know my football me  8)
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2021, 04:04:01 PM »
Well we've got the Danes in the Semi tomorrow with Spain vs Italy tonight. I don't mind who wins tonight, we're capable of beating both if we get to the Final.

Football could be coming home!!! 😎😁😎

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 02:20:29 AM »
Meh. Southgate bottled the Final against Italy! Started off well, got in at halftime 1 - 0 up and then foolishly decided to park the bus in the second half.

Ended up losing on penalties after Rashy, Sancho and Saka missed their pens.

Very disappointed but it shouldn't have gone to penalties in the first place if we had pushed for a second goal.

Very disappointed but not terribly surprised unfortunately to see the racist abuse that our three Lions got. 5 of them have been arrested so far which is great, lock the fuckers up!!!