https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Pre Season Gold competitions in the Pre Season  (Read 6222 times)

Offline Gull

Re: The Pre Season Gold competitions in the Pre Season
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2023, 07:54:58 AM »
Congratulations Borg! Hope everything goes well.

Offline stupac

« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2023, 06:31:51 PM »
So the majority of responses here were in favour of keeping things as they are, yet they are now being changed anyway...  :o

On a non game related note, congrats Borg, hope all goes well! 🎉
Arcadia Bay | FKA The One United

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2023, 11:39:56 PM »
Thanks for the heads up Borg. Much congratulations and best of luck for the little one.

If Borg and Brian will not be creating Pre Season Golds from next season, then that only leaves Jason who will be able to create and that's if he decides to do so. If Jason does, obviously he can not open up 4+ Pre Season Golds so we will have no option but to try and recruit a couple more in game admins.

I don't really want to put myself as an in game admin. If anybody is interested in becoming an in game admin to open up gold competitions, please let me know. It really should be someone who knows the game and knows what they are doing which is the majority of us anyway. I assume the majority of people still want these competitions up and running so they should be continued. If Borg or any other admin open up the other gold competitions (official league, cider, ko comps) with or without training benefits that is fine by me. As I said before, it really does not bother me in anyway whether the bonus stays or not, I am only bothered by Pre Season Golds :D
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2023, 12:03:16 AM »

If Borg and Brian will not be creating Pre Season Golds from next season, then that only leaves Jason who will be able to create and that's if he decides to do so. If Jason does, obviously he can not open up 4+ Pre Season Golds so we will have no option but to try and recruit a couple more in game admins.

I don't really want to put myself as an in game admin. If anybody is interested in becoming an in game admin to open up gold competitions, please let me know.

Why exactly would anyone want an admin role? Junior has done nothing to improve this as a game that will ever be developed going forward. Looking back.....there isn't any going forward because he abused those who tried their best only to be sold false promises?

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2023, 01:20:44 AM »
Congrats for the baby, Borg!
We are expecting a little girl in 3 weeks also :)

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2023, 02:52:32 AM »

I don't really want to put myself as an in game admin. If anybody is interested in becoming an in game admin to open up gold competitions, please let me know.

Why exactly would anyone want an admin role? Junior has done nothing to improve this as a game that will ever be developed going forward. Looking back.....there isn't any going forward because he abused those who tried their best only to be sold false promises?

It would just be to set up pre season golds as most still want it to be available at the end of every season and if there is only 1 user (Jason) that can create, there will be to much demand and not enough supply. I don't even know what an ''admin'' can do in game apart from setting up gold comps. Feedback is broken and I don't believe it gets forwarded to an admin and I don't even think an admin can send a green message to everyone in the server...

We all know the state of the game and all we know how Junior operates... We can moan about it a million times (in which everyone has every right to do so lol) and call him out but the situation will never change. Just going to have to deal with what we have know until the game goes offline for good.

Lots of users are still active in this game, some take it more serious than others, some are still trying to break records even till now, some even still love the game and good for them but since that is the case, we can't just allow the situation to get worse, we as a community have to now help each other in order to continue playing this game. As an example, I do the TCL/TEL/TEC, COC every season, Brian does FL, Borg set up gold competitions... Without these additions, game would be so dead as there would be no competition other than your conference... If we just allow these competitions to die off I see no point playing this game any longer.

Congrats for the baby, Borg!
We are expecting a little girl in 3 weeks also :)

Congratulations Mihai :) - Very happy for you both!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 02:54:25 AM by captain_kush »
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2023, 08:01:01 AM »
Well the thread started because it wasn't fair that people were missing out from pre-season golds and Borg's latest post has confirmed next season it's likely even less leagues will be open.  ;D

I agree with Stupac, pretty clear the answer was to make more leagues but that's not what Borg wanted so wits likely we'll have even less pre-seasons than when we first started.

Anyway, why does Borg get the say to remove benefits of gold leagues that nobody wants? If I'm made an admin can I add them back on? Will I be able to ban BALDBEAN from the chat aswell?

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 11:11:10 AM by Gull »

Offline stupac

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2023, 10:52:28 AM »
I am happy to put myself forward to set up one or more gold competitions, if that's the route we choose to take.

Also big congrats to Mihai too! 🎉

Offline spiteri

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2023, 07:18:00 PM »
Congratulations to the Borg and Mihai on the baby arrivals, I understand game time may rightfully take a hit!

I would be happy to run some pre season leagues myself if needed. I believe the majortiy probably want these leagues to continue, but if the executive decision by the current admins is put forward anyway I am confident in my own abilities to adapt accordingly making time more efficient.

Good luck to all.                                                                                                                               
Floriana FC

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
    • http://smokey.sundayleague.com/cgi-bin/sundayleague/teaminformation.pl?teamid=640
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2023, 04:44:36 AM »
Thanks guys. I will just get online to change trainings and set the basics.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2023, 02:10:59 PM »
I messaged Junior Thursday 17th in order to discuss next steps regarding Gold competitions but he has not even bothered to reply back to me.
I sent another message yesterday and today but yet still nothing.

It's things like this that make me never want to play this game again. Trying my best to keep the game alive along with even still paying for credits but get absolutely nothing in return.
Imagine a kind homeless person asks you for some change/giving food and you oblige but then instead of him thanking you, he says fuck off...
It is honestly ridiculous to have a owner like this... It should be illegal! No care whatsoever and this simply can not continue.
Forum Admin

Offline stupac

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2023, 02:43:48 PM »
100% agree Kush and perhaps it is illegal.
When I say I'm playing this game on a budget, I am not being cheap, I just don't want to reward this shady business model.

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2023, 10:07:23 AM »
This tool has still not even bothered to message me back so fuck him, I'm done with him.
Sorry guys but I have tried my best to the right thing always but when this fool does not reply back or even have a care in the world, there is nothing I or anybody else can do.

I will not be setting up competitions next season as stated in my previous post so whoever wants to do it next season can, feel free to open up sign up sheet and do what you have to do.

I have found caretakers for my team so I am just waiting to exit the TCL competitions and I'll be handing them over.
It was a pleasure to play with you all and I wish everyone in the SL Community nothing but the very best in all aspects of life.
I intended to come back towards the end of the year but I don't even know no more.

I'll probably drop by the forums/telegram chat every now and then to see how things are and if anybody should require advice/help/support, please feel free to message me on telegram but if you need a middle man to get in contact with tool Junior, please do not ask me as I will not be messaging him any longer. You can also message my caretaker who can get in touch with me directly should you have to.

I will not be naming my caretakers, if they want to reveal themselves, that is on them.

Thanks and best of luck to all.

Kush
Forum Admin

Offline Gull

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2023, 01:05:47 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline mihai

• UNIV. CRAIOVA
« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2023, 02:28:39 AM »
I totally understand you Kush.

Maybe you'll reconsider at the end of the year. 

It will be good for you to have this break. But not too long, please. I will miss kicking your but ;)

All the best in real life !
« Last Edit: February 22, 2023, 02:30:40 AM by mihai »