https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Confirmed Signings Thread  (Read 52235 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Confirmed Signings Thread
« Reply #240 on: August 28, 2021, 10:53:55 PM »
What else would you call it? The Bitter Blues were on the verge of signing arguably the best player in the world (personally I'd put Ronnie ahead of Messi because Ronnie has produced the goods in multiple countries for multiple sides) and swooped in and signed him within 24 hours.

Within hours of announcing the signing United's share price shot up by 8% and United's social media presence sky rocketed.

His age MIGHT be a concern if it was any player apart Ronaldo. It's not as if he's a 36 year old player that's decided to let himself go in the last few years eating pies. This is a player that's had the discipline to keep himself at the peak of physical fitness since the day that he kicked a football for the very first time.

There's no doubt in my mind that he can continue to perform at the top level for another couple of years, there are even rumours that we have the option of another year on top in his contract.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #241 on: August 29, 2021, 08:50:57 PM »
He may be all that but he was offered to us and we declined his terms as did PSG.
Pep doesn't sign over 30's- He buys for the future
Bitter Blues Ha ! I'm having the time of my life matey .
The Raggies panic again in the TM just like you did with Sanchez.
Just in case you hadn't noticed the share price only benefits the Glaziers.
They've thrown you a bone and you're gnawing away on it like a good set of numbnuts.
No more protests hahahaha
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline harv

« Reply #242 on: September 02, 2021, 02:48:19 AM »
Pep doesn't sign over 30s? Then how come he was on the verge of signing Ronnie?

They reckon United will gain £30m in the first year of Ronnie at the club due to advertising deals, you could probably double that if he gets to wear number 7. And with James gone 21 is available for Cavani and unless the Premier League have gone insane they won't refuse to change the numbers. CR7 playing in the Premier League is more marketable than CR28 for them.

And despite his age Ronnie is still a goal machine - another two goals breaking another World Record, the most amount of goals scored by an international football, 111. And he won't be stopping there. 111 goals in 180 appearances isn't too shabby at all.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #243 on: September 16, 2021, 11:02:32 PM »
Not bad when a 36 year old is your best player !
Read what the Juventus chairman said. " City did not want to pay for him"
He busted his nuts when he left Juventus, He wanted to win trophies and the only place he was going to do that was with City ( He's never won the europa though ! )

Offline harv

« Reply #244 on: September 17, 2021, 01:12:16 AM »
He busted his nuts when he left Juventus, He wanted to win trophies and the only place he was going to do that was with City ( He's never won the europa though ! )

Ronnie would have been City's best player too if they had managed to sign him. He's one of the two best players in the world right now, the other being Messi. Signing Ronnie puts us in with a good shout for winning the Premier League. Our problem since Fergie retired (apart from Moyes' disastrous season and Maureen's last season where he was doing his very best to get the sack for his usual massive payout) has been SCORING goals, not conceding them, we've had one of the best defensive records every season apart from those I've just mentioned but we haven't been anywhere near the top goalscorers since Fergie retired except for last season.

Ollie started to address that problem when we were second top goalscorers last season with 74 goals and now with the signings of Sancho and Ronaldo we've got players there to create and score those goals, particularly when sides park the bus against us. Sancho has had a slow start so far but he had a slow start last season too, and still managed over 30 direct goal involvements (either a goal or an assist) last season and for the previous two seasons if I'm remembering correctly.

Ronnie will score 30+ goals this season, no doubt in my mind about that. You'd be a fool not to believe that either Salah or Ronnie will win the Premier League Golden Boot this season.

Offline jman

« Reply #245 on: September 17, 2021, 06:56:25 PM »
There's little point arguing with harv, he won't accept any truths, just the ones that fit his deranged narrative.

United made a loss on Lukaku because OGS couldn't manage the team to work with him, arguably one of the best strikers in the world now, but united have never had the strikers to compete apparently  ;D ;D

Any team where Fred or Matic are 1st team starters are instantly not title contenders.

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #246 on: September 17, 2021, 10:08:40 PM »
Jman, You can only play one way with him in your team so he was never what we needed. You got the man I wanted to see in light blue and he could be the title decider.
Are Gove and Clarkson turning up to your home games now ?

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #247 on: September 17, 2021, 10:12:50 PM »
Oh and Harv, Ronaldo would have played in our Carabou cup team but we'd let him have enough minutes to get his PL champions medal.

Offline harv

« Reply #248 on: September 17, 2021, 10:46:48 PM »
Oh and Harv, Ronaldo would have played in our Carabou cup team but we'd let him have enough minutes to get his PL champions medal.

Pep would have had Ronnie, the best player in his side, playing every game that he possibly could.

When people are debating who the best player in the world is right now there are only two players EVER mentioned, Ronnie and Messi. There are NEVER any City players mentioned in that conversation, not even de Bruyne.

Offline harv

« Reply #249 on: July 07, 2023, 08:45:15 PM »
Well that's Mount signed for United, and a deal for Onana VERY close. Onana could be confirmed over the weekend or Monday.

And there's talk of a loan deal being involved in a transfer deal for Hojlund, with Greenwood going to Atalanta.

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #250 on: July 07, 2023, 09:10:56 PM »
I wont say Mount is a bad transfer, but it's not really an improvement for your midfield or attack. Looks like a panic buy to me. Hopefully the Glazers are staying and this is the kind of transfers that Manchester United fans get used to.

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #251 on: July 07, 2023, 10:27:58 PM »

Ronnie would have been City's best player too if they had managed to sign him. He's one of the two best players in the world right now, the other being Messi. Signing Ronnie puts us in with a good shout for winning the Premier League. Our problem since Fergie retired (apart from Moyes' disastrous season and Maureen's last season where he was doing his very best to get the sack for his usual massive payout) has been SCORING goals, not conceding them, we've had one of the best defensive records every season apart from those I've just mentioned but we haven't been anywhere near the top goalscorers since Fergie retired except for last season.

Ollie started to address that problem when we were second top goalscorers last season with 74 goals and now with the signings of Sancho and Ronaldo we've got players there to create and score those goals, particularly when sides park the bus against us. Sancho has had a slow start so far but he had a slow start last season too, and still managed over 30 direct goal involvements (either a goal or an assist) last season and for the previous two seasons if I'm remembering correctly.

Ronnie will score 30+ goals this season, no doubt in my mind about that. You'd be a fool not to believe that either Salah or Ronnie will win the Premier League Golden Boot this season.
You were right about one thing Harv, Oh sorry no you weren't  :) :) :)

Offline harv

« Reply #252 on: July 08, 2023, 09:18:35 PM »
I wont say Mount is a bad transfer, but it's not really an improvement for your midfield or attack. Looks like a panic buy to me. Hopefully the Glazers are staying and this is the kind of transfers that Manchester United fans get used to.

You ARE joking, right?

Mount won the Chelsea Player Of The Season award for two out of the last three seasons and has won the Champions League.

And hasn't improved our midfield? Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that he isn't an improvement on Fred and McTominay?!!? 😲😂😂😂

The signing of Mount will mean that ten Hag will have the players that he needs to play 4-3-3 with a number 6 and two attacking number 8s for the first time since he started the job last season.

And if/when we sign Amrabat we'll have decent backup for Casemiro. And before you start saying that he isn't a good player, Barcelona have tried to sign him. 😉 And no, he didn't play for Watford, that's his brother. 😝😂

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #253 on: July 09, 2023, 02:00:23 PM »

You ARE joking, right?

Mount won the Chelsea Player Of The Season award for two out of the last three seasons and has won the Champions League.

And hasn't improved our midfield? Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that he isn't an improvement on Fred and McTominay?!!? 😲😂😂😂

The signing of Mount will mean that ten Hag will have the players that he needs to play 4-3-3 with a number 6 and two attacking number 8s for the first time since he started the job last season.

And if/when we sign Amrabat we'll have decent backup for Casemiro. And before you start saying that he isn't a good player, Barcelona have tried to sign him. 😉 And no, he didn't play for Watford, that's his brother. 😝😂

Mount is made of glass. He didn't win the Champions League single handed, he was part of a well managed Chelsea squad. When Chelsea have played badly he goes missing in games. And when it happens in Manchester all you plastic Mancs will use him as a scapegoat and blame the Glazers for signing him  ;D ;D ;D

As for Amrabat, i'm quite aware of who he is, as are most people who watch world football. If Manchester United manage to pull that transfer off, then i would say that's a massive improvement to their team. So i really do hope he doesn't.  8) ;) ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #254 on: August 05, 2023, 07:33:31 PM »
Hojlund, who signed for United today, has equalled £100m Mudryk's Premier League goal tally 😝😂😂😂