https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The League Cup Thread  (Read 33430 times)

Offline harv

Re: The League Cup Thread
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2014, 09:43:41 PM »
 :'( ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2014, 09:47:32 PM »
Never mind harv, just think about all the games that you wont be playing this season because of it ;)

I've heard that Di Maria has just handed in a transfer request  ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 09:50:20 PM »
Git lmfao ;D ;D ;D
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 09:55:10 PM »
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 09:56:36 PM »
Oh well, at least it was only 4 goals lmfao ;D ;D ;D

Only 2 trophies to go for now >:(

Offline jman

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2014, 10:11:50 PM »
Di Maria is like

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 10:44:33 PM »
Have I still got time to put  A POUND ON UNITED BEING RELEGATED.....

;D ;D ;D

Offline chelseachelsea

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2014, 10:45:55 PM »
Bring back Moyes, he was like Fergie compared to LVG.

Chris7

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2014, 10:57:45 PM »
Oh wow, Harv i dunno what your thinking but that bunch of players aint even good enough to play div 1 football. Never united class them youths.

Only one who looked decent was Wilson. He should have started.

Offline harv

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2014, 11:12:29 PM »
The problem with the sides (including the U18s and U21s) at the moment is that Van Gaal has changed their passing movement. That's why so many of our passes are going astray. It's going to take time and everyone needs to be patient. You'll see a big difference in as little time as a few weeks for all 3 sides.

Offline jman

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2015, 11:37:59 AM »
Well I watched the game last night.. I guess there were a few talking points.

The Costa stamps.. I'm not convinced he meant either of them.. the 1st one (on Can) certainly looked worse on replays.. the 2nd one was nothing really.

But considering Lucas and Henderson deserved to get 2 yellow cards.. there's cause to complain against the referee on both sides.  Chelsea also should of had a penalty.

I wouldn't of blamed the referee regardless of the result because we had quite a few chances to put the game to bed in normal time.  Liverpool were good in the first half, Courtois keeping us at 0-0 but we pretty much dominated the entire second half and extra time.. Liverpools plan was to lump the ball up to Sterling who was sitting on the shoulder of our defensive line.. it didn't really work.. Zouma had a good game and looks very promising.  Bringing Bollocktelle on in the 2nd half was great...he offered nothing and he gave us our goal with his shit marking in injury time.. the guy is an absolute waste of a player.. so I hope Liverpool keep with him  ;D

Spurs or Sheffield Utd in the final - don't really care who we get.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2015, 12:47:47 PM »
We blew in the first leg. Should have 2-1 or even 3-1 but going to Stamford Bridge with a 1-1 was always going to be near-impossible. We played well in the first half and Costa really should have gone, but we got fortunate with a few decisions ourselves. Skrtel's challenge in the box was stupid and should have resulted in a penalty, Henderson should have gone for a clear and deliberate handball, and Lucas was also lucky to still be on the pitch after committing a number of fouls whilst on a yellow card.

We did ourselves proud, but the lack of cutting edge in our game really cost us. The only reliable goalscorer we have is Sturridge.

Offline jman

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 09:01:40 AM »
Well that was an efficient win  ;D

You could see spurs were struggling with the midweek game as-well - they had a fair bit of possession in the first half but didn't do anything with it.. we scored our first goal at the right time but it all came about from spurs dithering in defence.

Bit of a boring game, but it was a well deserved win and our first trophy of the season  :D

My heart sunk a little bit seeing JT lift the cup and no Frank  :'(  Didi was a fine replacement though  ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2015, 08:01:39 PM »
Looks like we've got a bit of a problem at the back. Shaw, Rojo, McNair and Jones all injured, although Jones may end up on the bench tomorrow against Ipswich. Could be looking at the following defensive line-up:

Valencia Smalling Blind Darmian

Or:

Darmian Smalling Blind Young

Or maybe:

Darmian Smalling Carrick Blind

Van Gaal has plenty of different options, I'd be tempted to field the first option above.

Offline harv

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 07:07:16 PM »
Team news:

De Gea

Valencia Smalling Blind Young

Herrera Schweinsteiger

Roonster

Mata Pereira

Fellaini

Great to see Pereira getting a start. 8)