https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Conference One Discussion  (Read 173455 times)

Offline Chili

Re: Conference One Discussion
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 08:22:59 PM »
I'm roaming in the lower ranks of conference 1, and it's very boring, so I'll be looking forward to joining you in a few seasons (probably one and a half)!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline richff

« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
Be good to have one of the 'big boys' back in Conference 1.  ;)

flicko10

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 05:46:07 PM »
What's that now richff, two seasons unbeaten?

Mighty impressive, congrats again!

Well chuffed with my finish in the top 4, especially considering after the first 15 games I'd lost 7; unbeaten in my last 9 games though which helped me clinch fourth spot on the final day.

Look forward to next season

Offline richff

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 03:01:29 PM »
Thanks for that and well done yourself.

You'll be in the Champions League and Ultimate Conference Battle next season so a good channce to test yourself with the big boys!

Well done to the guys in this seasons UCB, we may be second from bottom but well in the mix. Keep racking up the points and we'll soon climb the table!

All the best

Rich

flicko10

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2012, 08:28:41 AM »
Maybe if the Gods were on my side (and my team was better), that 2 season+ unbeaten record would have gone last night richff! Ah well, there's always the return fixture  :)

Looking like a more competitive league this year, should be fun. Not sure where Premier League Heros is but as the reigning champions shield holder, you'd expect him to put up a decent fight when/if he does return

Still a bit gutted about my first game, I set up a 5-2-3 game with my 4-5-1 formation still in place, had it not been for that I think I would have won. These things happen though, and I've managed to pick myself up and not concede a goal since.

Good luck to all!

Offline richff

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2012, 10:21:13 PM »
Yeah you should have gone ahead in those first 60mins....I was lucky there!

The luck seems to go your way at the top....but if you're at the bottom you can't buy a win  ;D

Offline Turner

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2012, 08:52:40 AM »
The time has come to sign up for UCB 13.

Pick your quartet to participate in the ultimate conference battle!
The captains should be assigned to the NÂș1 spot.

Please sign up as soon as possible.

Good luck!
Ruff Ryders

Offline Turner

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2012, 12:03:09 AM »
Hi con1 could you please sign up your UCB team as soon as possible. Afc Chester already signed up so you're just missing 3 teams  ;)
Ruff Ryders

flicko10

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2012, 04:31:43 PM »
Im going to go ahead any rule myself out for selection for this (if i was to be considered anyway), as I'm off on holiday very soon so will not be in charge of my team.

As well as Afc Chester & Super Imps, I think picking any from-

- Birmingham City FC
- Subgenius
- Trabzonspor
- Port Morrow
- The StArs

.. Would be more than capable of putting up a real challenge. Obviously the ball is in your court as captain richff, just throwing in my two cents

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2012, 12:46:50 PM »
Hey guys, just incase you didn't know, I'm taking control of flicko's team as of today.

I used to be in 1-1-1 a few years ago now, where I played teams like Sydney FC Hammers, Queenslander and Reject City, to name a few...

Obviously the teams have changed in the league over these years, and I look forward to a good couple of games with you guys with whats left for the season, and hopefully push-on next season  :)

I have AFC Chester tonight, should be a close game, and it could be the final "nail in the coffin" for LOTR Elite's Champions League hope...
South Shields

Offline Chili

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2012, 12:03:30 PM »
I guess we'll be fighting it out next season then, Shellyboy.  ;) Will be good to get Port Morrow out of the kids league.
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2012, 02:06:41 PM »
I look forward too it  :)

Hopefully I'll stand a better chance at getting a result with this team, than my Shields. Although I don't have my hopes high for next season, I lost last night 2-1 while only being down on tactics for all of 9 minutes  ::)

But, you have to take these results when your players aren't the most talented in the league.
South Shields

Offline richff

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2012, 07:14:10 AM »
Well done to Subgenius for winning Conf  ;D. well deserved.

It was a good battle this season with no easy games. I could never get a settled team due to injuries and I particularly didn't like my 2 DefR geting random AWOLs for the crunch game of the season! Thanks SL match engine  >:(  ;)

Should be interesting next season with some new blood  :D

Offline Chili

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2012, 10:22:27 AM »
Good luck tonight, Rich! Very curious to find out whether my team is strong enough to keep up with the big boys, I guess I'll find out tonight!
Port Morrow/Colour City

Offline richff

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2012, 07:25:26 AM »
Looks like it's strong enough!  :(

The TA look similar at 30mins each so team strength and me fielding slightly weaker 4-3-3 probably made the difference.

Good luck mate  :D