https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Football Betting  (Read 43323 times)

Offline jman

Re: Football Betting
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 07:34:03 PM »
Tonight

Bayern to win @ 10/11
Mandzukic @ 5/1 to score first
Double on Crystal Palace and Leicester @ 5/2

and Porto vs Malaga to draw @ 5/2

all small stakes tonight though.

Offline jman

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 09:46:22 PM »
1 win out of 4 - still £1 profit.. cant really complain - although Leicester are shit  8)

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 10:08:38 PM »
I took Bayern at -1, £10 on and £34 back.

Also stuck a quid on 3-1 Bayern and 1-1 Porto/Malaga for £205 back but Malaga let me down.  :'(

I looked at that Man vs Bookie site Jman.. they don't seem to get many right lol. They tipped Swansea the other day.  :o

Offline jman

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »
lol.. yeah Im not too sure about that site yet... I think my mate said to only take notice of the tweets - and they tweeted this afterwards - "Apologies for football on site! Hopefully you ignored them and followed my tweets today #MvB" so not sure how the website differs from their tweets.

One of the tweets was Bayern to win and both teams to score - I think the odds were 5/2 - although I think it was a bit fortunate for that to come in - I didnt want to risk it in case Arsenal had a complete mare.

They gave 1/2 on Cardiff to beat Bristol City last weekend - which was a great bet in itself.. won £10 on that
But they also tipped 1/3 on Arsenal to beat Blackburn.. not such a good bet - luckily I didnt bother with that.

Think you should only use the tips if you feel safe using them.. as always - nothing is a dead cert.

Offline jman

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 10:47:16 AM »
Bet this guy is gutted -

Coral were doing some kind of special promotion - hence why all the odds are 100/1 - all he needed was Barca to beat AC Milan 2-0.. and he'd of won £1 million on a 1p bet LOL

Offline jman

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2013, 12:11:28 PM »
Well I've been following the horse racing tips on that manvsbookie website for the last 2 days now.. they have 2 main tippers.. Monster Tipping & BigJoeHorseTips... I have only been following Monster Tipping so far and from my initial £8 stake - I've gone to £17 in 2 days - thats not bad going if it keeps following that ratio.  Today I've bet £14 of that profit - using 3 tips on Monster Tipping and 1 from BigJoeHorseTips - so it will be interesting to see what return (if any) I get today.. if I lose it all, then I lose it all..I probably wont bother again... if I get to £40 (4x the initial stake) - I'll withdraw and start again.

Edit :
Just seen their results page on the website and for the horse racing tips in February they are on about +220pts.. but on the football they are only up +4.4pts - so it seems to me that the horses are way more profitable on this site than football is - which is what I've kinda seen over the last week or two.  Basically if you had bet £5 on every single horse racing tip (£2.50 for the EW ones). Plus a treble bet on each set of 3 tips from each tipster - then you'd be up by about £1100 profit from Feb 1st to Feb 17th  :o
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:19:14 PM by jman »

Offline bealec

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2013, 12:39:38 PM »
Bet this guy is gutted -

Coral were doing some kind of special promotion - hence why all the odds are 100/1 - all he needed was Barca to beat AC Milan 2-0.. and he'd of won £1 million on a 1p bet LOL

I saw that an all. As a consolation prize they're taking him and a mate to the Nou Canp for the return leg.

Offline jman

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2013, 08:20:51 PM »
Just an update on that free tipster website - went down to just £8 on friday so it was pretty much back to zero profit again on the horses - forgot to bet on Saturday (they had 3/4 winners out of 8 for Saturday I think).... but I put a quid on each of the 8 bets they recommended today, 5 single winners came in, and one of the trebles came in @ 33/1 - so up to £52 now - the only horse that let me down was in a good position, made a mistake and unseated the rider - if he would of come in he would of also activated another treble and all 8 bets would of returned over £200 (for an £8 stake) :o

Anyway, £30 of the profit is coming out so I can continue next week with a £22 initial stake.  Looking like a good tipping website so far, but not gonna get too carried away -  just sticking with £1 bets for now and make sure I only play with profit.

Offline harv

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
Sounds good, but remember all tipping systems go through bad runs so sometimes those profits get chipped away. Might start having a punt on those myself later on this week.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2013, 08:23:17 AM »
Exactly why im sticking with £1 stakes for now.. Im only bet with what I can afford, but football betting has been really patchy this year.. it seems pointless even trying to guess the results.  Like I said, the site seems good on the horses, not so good on the other sports.. and its a fairly new site, so not many people know about it yet.

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2013, 08:39:45 PM »
About £120 in profit since signing up to Willy Hill at the weekend. I'm finding the over x amount of goals markets to be quite profitable! Last couple of nights I've had:

St Etienne v Lille  –  Over 1.5 goals, Leicester v Blackburn - Over 1.5 goals, Barcelona v Real Madrid  –  Over 2.5 goals, Everton v Oldham  – Over 2.5 Goals  -£20 on returned £75

and the night before: Spurs/West Ham, Levante/Osasuna, Lazio/Pescara all over 1.5 goals, De Graafscahp v Go Ahead Eagles and Volendam v Dordrecht over 2.5 goals  - £20 on returned £150

Always keep an eye on the Dutch Jupiler League if there are games on. There's always tons of goals. 3 out of 4 games the other night had 7 goals in them, the other had 2!

Tonight I just stuck £20 on over 1.5 goals in the Celtic, Anderlecht, Bayern and over 2.5 in the Sevilla match for £65 back. Doesn't look like it's coming in though.  :'(
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 08:41:20 PM by ancelotti »

Offline jman

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2013, 09:40:29 PM »
I jumped on Chelsea to win tonight in running at HT at evens  :D

Offline jman

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
Paddypower got money back special on Tuesdays game if Ronaldo scores... could be worth a punt.. haven't looked at the odds yet, but Real to qualify for the next round would be the bet I'd go for at the moment.

Offline jman

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2013, 02:26:06 PM »
Both teams to score @ 1/2 is the one I went for.. I think Real will qualify for the next round personally and hammer United, but you never know what kind of night it could be - looking forward to watching it later.

Offline jman

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2013, 02:45:27 PM »
https://www.betdash.com/

Fairly new site (in association with PaddyPower) - it gives you £100,000 and your object is to get to £1million in 10 days.. you can play for free.. you dont win owt.. but if you play for money you will win something if you get to £800k+  Pretty good idea - I started yesterday and got to £280k ish in the first day.. not bad!