https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: Transfer Rumours  (Read 157648 times)

Offline jman

Transfer Rumours
« on: March 08, 2012, 10:43:35 AM »
Mancini declares interest in RVP...

Will RVP stay another season...???... I doubt it personally...  ;)

Offline bealec

Re: Transfer Rumours
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 10:55:17 AM »
Probably why Arsenal have reportedly agreed a fee for Lukas Podolski.

Offline styles

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 07:01:11 PM »
Lu Lu Lu lukas podolski 8)
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHdHNbC3jM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

RVP will still be at Arsenal next season, take it to the bank ;)
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline jman

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 01:19:38 PM »
Oh god..

*awaits drags' whinge and moan at our board*  ;D

Offline bealec

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 03:10:50 PM »
If Chelsea do buy him I bet he turns crap as soon as he arrives.

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 09:35:18 PM »
Oh god..

*awaits drags' whinge and moan at our board*  ;D

Well surely even we couldn't stop him from scoring goals. However, can't see it myself and half of these rumours are just that, rumours. None of these players are going to join us if we aren't in the Champions League, which is waht I said would happen if we didn't sign two wingers, a creative midfielder and a right back.

As for the whinge about the board, if there is any truth in any of the rumours, it means that the new man who will be coming in as manager has not got any say in who we buy and isn't building his own team.

Unless of course Roman already knows who the new manager will be.

I'll prfer to wait until our end of season fate is known and we know who the new manager will be.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline jman

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 04:29:05 PM »
RVP going to barca now??... I cant see him staying at arsenal next season.. take that to the bank!!  ;D

Offline ancelotti

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »
Podolski apparently prefers to play from the left so I can't see him being a replacement for RVP. I've heard Arsenal are scouting Giroud (Ligue 1 top scorer) from Montpellier as a replacement though in case he leaves. Can't see him going myself.

Offline bealec

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 12:43:57 PM »
Well I thought I'd post some players Reading have been linked with because now we're premier league someone other then myself and Kenny might care who we are trying to buy. As we're about to be taken over by a Rich Russian with a hit wife (apparently done deal by the end of week but the Premier League are doing some serious digging...Cheers Portsmouth) we've been linked with a few players so here goes.

Former players
Kevin Doyle - no thanks Wolves have ruined all our hard work turning him into a great player.
Gylfi Sigurdsson - yes please but Hoffenheim have valued him at £10 million and supposedly Arsenal and Man United are interested.
Stephen Hunt - OH GOD NO!!!

Other targets

Wilfried Zaha and Nathaniel Clyne - Apparentky we are going to offer £8 million for both.
Ryan Bertrand - Spent a season with us back in 2009 was a big hit we need a new Left back as whilst Ian Harte is amazing he's getting on and his pace is pretty much non existent. Best free kick taker in the land though.
Yakubu - linked today would be good but we have like 9 strikers as it is.
Craig Michail Smith - not Prem quality not even championship quality.
Stephen Dobbie - Don't really have an opinion on him.
Matt Phillips - going to be a good player in the future maybe not one for right now.
Keiran Richardson - can play right back, left back, right mid could be a good signing.
Andrew Johnson - see Yakubu post mentioning amount of strikers we have.
Wayne Bridge - we do need a left back but no thanks.
Owen Hargreaves - ahahahaha I think I'll pass on the walking injury.

There are more but I'm bored of typing and my thumb is tired. I doubt we'll get any of those though Mcsermott is usually good at keeping his targets under wraps.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 01:48:39 PM »
Leeds United are apparetly in talks with El Hadi Diouf, obviously he is a very controvesal player, but personally, I think Leeds need more players like him if there gonna push for promotion next season...
South Shields

Offline jman

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2012, 10:18:24 PM »
Looks like Didi is not going to sign a new contract according to an interview he gave with a french magazine in which he confirmed he plans to leave... I cant blame him to be honest, a player like that doesnt deserve to be benched and its great that he wants to carry on playing... as long as he isnt going to another english team, I wish him the best of luck in the future.. 8 great years and a club legend...

Didier Drogba la la la la la!!

Offline styles

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 12:28:00 AM »
off to anzhi maybe.

if i were a chav id be worried about the comments torres made after the final.
Never argue with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Work hard, be nice.

Offline shellyboy100

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
Looks like Didi is not going to sign a new contract according to an interview he gave with a french magazine in which he confirmed he plans to leave... I cant blame him to be honest, a player like that doesnt deserve to be benched and its great that he wants to carry on playing... as long as he isnt going to another english team, I wish him the best of luck in the future.. 8 great years and a club legend...

Didier Drogba la la la la la!!
Very shocked by this. Drogba was everything you could ask for in a player in the last couple of games in the Champions League. Granted he could have done without giving away that penalty in the final, but I thought his performances were superb against Barcelona and Bayern Munich, even if he did dive "a little" against Barcelona, it was in fairness to get Chelsea's defenders a couple of seconds to catch a breather, very smart.

To think someone just scored in the biggest game of the clubs history, you'd think the only decent thing to do would be to offer him a new contract, but oh well...
South Shields

Offline harv

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 06:01:25 AM »
Looks like we've let Owen and Berbatov go, think Macheda could be next so we're in the market for a striker. Wouldn't be too happy if we signed Van Persil though given his fitness record.
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline jman

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 07:08:47 AM »
Surely if rvp goes, it'll be to a club whose actually winning trophies  ;D

God knows how you'll replace Owen AND berbatoss though, such important players  ::)