https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread  (Read 59219 times)

Offline harv

The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread
« on: August 11, 2017, 07:44:18 PM »
arse playing Leicester and Lacazette puts arse a goal up inside 2 minutes. Not a bad start for the Froggy :o
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership 2017-2018 Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 08:16:11 PM »
They pulled one back 3 minutes later but arse are all over them like a rash :o

Bloody streams are playing up. The Foxes are 1-2 up, I missed both of their goals. >:(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 08:57:30 PM »
2-2 at halftime, goal from Welbeck just before the half ended. arse will be lucky to get in the top 6 at the end of the season.

Here's my predictions:

1 United
2 Citeh
3 Spurs
4 Chelsea
5 Red Scouse gits
6 Blue Scouse gits
7 arse

Unless we have a fourth season on the trot with a ridiculous amount of injuries of course.

Bottom 3:

18 Newcastle
19 Huddersfield
20 Watford

8)

arse are 2-3 down now.

Offline harv

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 09:50:46 PM »
Bloody he'll, they ended up winning 4-3 lol ;D

I still stand by my prediction of 7th place for them though unless they get knocked out of the Europa League early.

Offline harv

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 03:11:17 PM »
Stupid challenge from Cahill with his studs up and gets a straight red 14 minutes into the game. Chelsea changing to a back 4 now.

2 yellows and a red for Chelsea in 16 minutes lol

Can't believe that Cahill was that stupid. That's a red card in each of their last 3 games :o

Offline harv

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 03:14:20 PM »
The red Scouse gits ended up with a 3-3 draw. That's 13 goals in the first 2 Premiership matches  :o

The Roonster is starting his first game back home today too. Now that we've got rid of him he'll end up being the Premiership top goalscorer this season lol ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 03:17:18 PM »
Burnley go a goal up through Vokes after 23 minutes. :o

Offline harv

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2017, 03:33:32 PM »
That's 0-2 now, a cracking goal from Ward.

Never mind. They can always put Costa on. Oh. ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 03:37:49 PM »
And that's Vokes with a brace. 0-3 to Burnley just before halftime.

Might be worth picking up a fine and not coming out for the second half to keep the scoreline down to 3 lmfao ;D

Offline Dragontao

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2017, 03:51:05 PM »
Red for Cahill was still harsh in my opinion but he's a stupid twat for giving the ref a decision because of his poor first touch.

Both Pedro and Cahill's cards have been for challenges no worse than we've seen in other matches so far but for which no red was given.

Ultimately this is down to the Chelsea board. 4th time they've done this after a title win. Utterly fucking ridiculous and most ardent Chelsea fans have been predicting it, though we didn't expect it to go this bad this early.

Started well until the red.

This was the easiest of our opening fixtures and we have some tough games coming up now. This is 2015/16 all over again and unless we spend stupid money (which I'm not totally in favour of) we are totally fucked and I can see Conte walking out before the end of the transfer window.
Choosing which political party to vote for is like trying to decide if you'd rather have syphilis, gonorrhea or herpes.

Offline harv

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2017, 04:11:09 PM »
Tbh I thought Conte might have quit when we signed Lukaku. He probably would have gone if we nicked Bakayoko too.

Fibreglass needs to watch his dissent otherwise he might end up going too.

Offline harv

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 04:14:45 PM »
Mind you, I shouldn't give it the biggun too much or we'll get hammered by The Hammers tomorrow lol

Offline harv

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 04:22:46 PM »
Morata with his first Chelsea goal. 1-3 now. They MIGHT get a point if they're lucky but with 20 minutes to go time is starting to run out.

Offline harv

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
Morata looking good so far.

Offline harv

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 04:35:18 PM »
That's Fibreglass off now lol. He should have gone off earlier for a second booking for dissent tbh.

Crowd are now singing '3-1 to the referee lmfao.

A bit harsh to the ref, both red cards were correct decisions...and as I said, Fibreglass could have gone off earlier.