https://cryptopricetracking.com

Author Topic: The Premiership Thread  (Read 67923 times)

Offline harv

Re: The Premiership Thread
« Reply #765 on: March 21, 2022, 02:40:29 PM »
News reports in the press saying that Abramovich is refusing to sell the club to anyone from a country that's sanctioning Russia and Oligarchs, which just leaves the Saudi bid and the government aren't keen on Saudis owning another Premier League club.

Not looking good for Chelsea fans so far, although of course thats assuming that these rumours are true. 😲
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Offline harv

« Reply #766 on: April 02, 2022, 08:36:20 PM »
Well that's our top 4 place fucked after that 1-1 draw with the Foxes. Guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed that we don't get 5th place so that we can avoid the Europa League from ruining pur season next season. I'm SO pissed off right now!!!  >:( >:( >:( :'(
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Offline harv

« Reply #767 on: April 11, 2022, 06:47:58 PM »
Beaten by Everton on the weekend too.

I'm REALLY hoping that the rumours of Ten Hag getting the job and bringing in either Meulensteen or McClaren in as the head coach are true, I'd much prefer the former but won't be upset at McClaren as an alternative, both are EXCELLENT coaches.

We need a complete rebuild, and that's going to take A LOT of time and patience. And of course a lot of support from the board and our shite owners.

Offline jman

« Reply #768 on: August 13, 2022, 10:21:05 PM »
Great start to the season from united  ;D ;D

Offline harv

« Reply #769 on: September 07, 2022, 10:00:42 PM »
Great start to the season from united  ;D ;D

At least we've got a manager right now 😝😂

It took 5 or 6 months for Ajax to get to terms with ten Hag's system and way of playing. I'm expecting the same sort of transition.

We're now in 5th place, 3 points away from the leaders, 1 point away from City in second place and 2 points ahead of your lot in sixth place.

We're not looking too shabby for a team 'in crisis', are we?

This season doesn't end for quite some time but the more I see from ten Hag the more convinced I am that he's the right man for the job.

Doing that extra 13km of running with the team was a great sign of leadership. He's still got a lot to prove but he's looking good so far.

Offline harv

« Reply #770 on: October 22, 2022, 09:25:48 PM »
1-1 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Not a bad result and we deserved a point at least from that match. 13 shots on goal, 6 on target.

Varane coming off injured was a bit of a blow, looks like he'll be out for a while ☹️

I like what I'm seeing from United under ten Hag so far. Beaten arse, the red scouse gits, the Spuds and got a point against Chelsea. Most importantly we're playing decent football for the first time in years.

His signings are looking great so far too.

Won't be too long before United are back winning trophies again. 😎😁😎

Offline Nijinsky

« Reply #771 on: October 22, 2022, 11:22:07 PM »
1-1 against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Not a bad result and we deserved a point at least from that match. 13 shots on goal, 6 on target.

Varane coming off injured was a bit of a blow, looks like he'll be out for a while ☹️

I like what I'm seeing from United under ten Hag so far. Beaten arse, the red scouse gits, the Spuds and got a point against Chelsea. Most importantly we're playing decent football for the first time in years.

His signings are looking great so far too.

Won't be too long before United are back winning trophies again. 😎😁😎
And you only conceded 6 in the Derby :)
Only the one and only Hoarses

Offline harv

« Reply #772 on: October 23, 2022, 03:31:00 AM »
Scored 3 though 😉

Offline harv

« Reply #773 on: November 25, 2022, 12:39:07 PM »
So it's looking like we're finally getting rid of the Glazers!

I just hope we don't get anyone worse buying the club. The Glazers obviously shat themselves after the redcscouse gits went up for sale, thought they might miss a future buyer lol 😂

Not keen on being bought by an Arab state with a poor human rights record though. ☹️

Offline harv

« Reply #774 on: January 08, 2023, 07:47:29 PM »
Looks like Fat Frank is going to get the sack from Everton and Potter is going to get the sack from Chelsea soon.

Probably before 'Christmas' I would have thought. Seeing as we're around a month behind the usual traditional timeline I'd say that would be before the end of this month.

Who's going to win the sack race? My money would be on Fat Frank I think. 🤔

Offline harv

« Reply #775 on: January 12, 2023, 06:43:30 PM »
So we've got the Berties next at Old Trafford then Palace and arse away. And arse have Spurs this weekend too.

If we win those next three games we could be in a title race 😲😲😲
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 02:06:18 AM by harv »

Offline harv

« Reply #776 on: January 15, 2023, 02:11:49 AM »
We ended up winning 2-1 and the equaliser was offside but given anyway lol 😂😂😂

We deserved the win though, City only had one shot on target and United had four. So that's good enough for me in what was a first class performance.

This is being printed on milk cartons in Manchester tomorrow morning:

I can't wait to see the milk cartons in Manchester tomorrow, I'll have to get my brother to buy me one up there:

M I S S I N G

Erling Braut Haaland, male, 22 years old with blond hair and wearing a Manchester City football kit.

Last seen in Luke Shaw's pocket at Old Trafford football ground in Manchester.

£51.2m reward for any information leading to his whereabouts.

😝😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😝
😎😁😎😁😎😁😎😁😎

Offline captain_kush

• Administrator
« Reply #777 on: January 18, 2023, 01:50:32 PM »
Not to sure how that goal was given in all honesty... Rashford didn't touch it but if that is not interfering with play then I don't know what is....

I'm an Arsenal fan so did us good but the decision for the goal to stand was truly shambolic lol.
Kushberry F.C & Purple Gelato
Forum Admin

Offline munkeespuzz

« Reply #778 on: January 19, 2023, 12:05:52 AM »
Not to sure how that goal was given in all honesty... Rashford didn't touch it but if that is not interfering with play then I don't know what is....

I'm an Arsenal fan so did us good but the decision for the goal to stand was truly shambolic lol.

The decision was ludicrous. Goes back to the 1990's when offside wasn't a law at Old Trafford if it benefited the home team. Funnily enough i see Howard Webb is recently back onboard at Stockley Park, so probably says a lot about that ridiculous decision. Moan United will probably rob Arsenal or Man City to win the PL with a few more decisions like this in their advantage....Will push the price up to sell to the highest bidder

Offline harv

« Reply #779 on: January 27, 2023, 10:32:59 PM »

The decision was ludicrous. Goes back to the 1990's when offside wasn't a law at Old Trafford if it benefited the home team. Funnily enough i see Howard Webb is recently back onboard at Stockley Park, so probably says a lot about that ridiculous decision. Moan United will probably rob Arsenal or Man City to win the PL with a few more decisions like this in their advantage....Will push the price up to sell to the highest bidder

Can't see us winning the Premier League this season, our current owners and board haven't done enough to strengthen the squad whilst everyone else has done.

You would have thought that the Glazers would have made a few signings to increase the value of the club's assets and guarantee a top four place but I guess they don't need to because there are plenty of buyers interested in buying the club. ☹️

I think we'll get a top four place at the end of the season but we're pretty much screwed if Casemiro, Martinez or Rashford get injured. 🤔